050

A Royal Pain In The

Jaerin glanced over at her shoulder worriedly.

“It’s not getting any better.” She murmured, Ten followed her gaze. Reporters were waiting for Taeyong to arrive; they were going to ambush him with questions again.

“It has been two weeks, why can’t they just let them be?” Jaerin shook her head.

“They’ve been attacking him relentlessly; people assume that Taeyong maltreated her and that they didn’t get along at all.” Ten scrunched his nose, then the black Rolls Royce appeared, people started to press in as the prince stepped down.

“Jeonha! Still no sign of the princess?”

“Is it true that she refuses to come back to you?”

“What about the throne? Will the princess remain as your wife?”

Taeyong’s brows knit together as he climbed the steps; he reached Johnny and Jaehyun and walked with them quietly.

“Taeyong-ah~”

“I don’t want to talk about it. I’m fine.” He said quietly before heading up to his first class, Jaehyun frowned as they watched the older male.

“When is she coming back? This is getting....out of control.” Johnny glanced at the hordes of reporters.

“Hyung, doesn’t look well,” Jaehyun sighed.

 

 

Taeyong leaned back on his seat, the lecture hall was still empty. He placed his phone on the desk and stared at the screen.

“Where are you?” He whispered, his eyes went to the ring on his finger.

He closed his eyes briefly.

“Mwohae?”

“I’m trying to remove my makeup, and then it hit me

“Whoa, I’m about to live a sheltered life, I mean, no offense, to you,”

“None taken.”

“But, I’m not used to this, you know, people waiting on me, watching my every move, it’s just…crazy.”

“Johnny arranged this party for us tonight.”

“Shall we?”

“This is why I love Johnny. He knows how to get us in trouble.

“Get dressed. We’ll leave when you’re ready

“Leave…as in escape?”

“What else?”

“You’d do that?”

“Anything for Jung Heeji.”

Taeyong sighed and just shook his head, the bell rang outside and students started to slowly pile inside the room.

 

 

“Hey,” Jaerin said as she sat down beside the male, Taeyong glanced at her.

“Are you not going to join us for lunch? The guys are waiting.” She said conversationally as Ten reached them.

“I have to finish this before the day ends,” Taeyong gestured towards the paper he was finishing.

Jaerin frowned.

“Hey, I know it’s..difficult for you now, but you have us, seja.” She offered, Taeyong smiled and just patted her hand.

“So, join us later. Burgers and pizza, Johnny’s treating.” Ten added, Taeyong nodded.

“I’ll be there.” He promised, Ten pulled Jaerin with him and they walked out of the library.

“She’ll..come back, right?” Ten asked quietly as they reached the stairs, Jaerin xighed.

“She has to…eventually, she will.” She murmured.

 

 

Taeyong steeled himself before reaching the doors, he could already see the reporters waiting outside, they’ve been doing the same thing for the past two weeks and it frustrated him. But he knew he couldn’t complain, and one reaction from him could be misconstrued and that would cause more trouble.

“Jeonha,” His three guards greeted as he stepped out of the doors, he could already feel all the eyes and cameras on him.

“Jeonha, how are things going? Where is the princess?”

He went down the steps quickly, they started to press in on him.

“People are asking how can you rule the country when you can’t even take care of your wife?”

"Are you two filing for divorce soon?"

Taeyong just looked ahead and then something cold and wet his him on the back of his neck, his guards panicked.

“Jeonha~”

 


“What is this? If you’re going to hurl a vegetable at someone to hurt people, don’t use a tomato. Use a potato, it’s sturdier.” A familiar voice complained.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++