043

A Royal Pain In The

 

Heeji puffed her cheeks as she went down the steps, the car was already waiting for her.

“This weekend, okay?” Yuta nudged her, she grinned and nodded.

“At Chanyeol oppa’s place.” She stated, Yuta playfully punched her arm and walked to the other building across them.

“Mama~”

“Did the prince leave already?” She asked, then she saw the familiar BMW speeding away from the campus grounds.

She exhaled.

“Mama, the prince asked to be alone. He~”

Heeji tossed her bag at the male before making a beeline towards her waiting GTR.

“Bigung mama, you can’t~”

“You can try keeping up with this monster.” She mumbled to herself before sliding in Katsu and speeding away.

She had just left the campus grounds when her phone started to ring; she put it on speaker mode.

“Ten, hey, now is really not a good time,”

“Ani, listen to me first.” Ten said. Heeji paused.

“I saw..Taeyong and Ahyoung speaking earlier…and I heard some parts of their conversation, Ji.”

Heeji’s fingers tightened around the wheel.

“It..didn’t seem right.”

“What do you mean?” She murmured as she searched for the i8.

“Kai hyung…he told us. Everything.”

Heeji grew speechless.

“We all know. The truth.”

“Ten, I~”

“Ahyoung’s story didn’t match what Kai hyung told us. I tried to stop him, but….he just…I couldn’t reach him. Ahyoung…”

“He fell for her trap.” She finished.

“Yeah, he did.” Ten replied.

“Thanks for telling me this, I’ll..try to talk to him.”

 

 

Taeyong pulled over infront of Jogyesa Temple, he exhaled and put on a black cap before leaving his car.

He didn’t know what to do, all this time Ahyoung had to keep mum and hide things from him because of Heeji.

Because Heeji tormented her.

He sat down on the temple steps and leaned back, the place was surprisingly empty despite being a tourist spot.

“She lied.”

Heeji had sat down beside him, his brows furrowed.

“Orphan .” He stated, Heeji shook her head.

“That’s what you called her.”

“It’s true. And not once did I ever regret it.”

Taeyong glanced at her incredulously.

“Taeyong-ah, no, you can’t take her side. She’s lying to you.” Heeji said.

“Lying? Like how? She was the one who drugged you and Jaehyun? And she tried to.. him? Does that even make sense?” He snapped.

Heeji’s eyes widened.

“You made her look like a tramp so that you could get a free pass, Jiji. But fortunately, you failed. The truth finally came out, and your agenda against her is out in the open. You wanted her out because she’s a threat to you.”

“Threat? To me? Oh, that’s rich.” She spat, Taeyong looked at her.

“You accuse her of almost killing your cousin, when it was you. It was your fault. Jiji, what were you thinking? Drugs?”

“You know what, you, seja.” She spoke.

“Go to your Jung Ahyoung, your orphan and have fun. Have fun being blind and believing her!”

“Don’t you dare call her that! You’re the liar here!”

Heeji chuckled heartily.

“Orphan .” She enunciated every syllable.

“Stop trying to fix this, Heeji, the truth came out. I don’t even know who you are anymore.”

“You know what; I can’t wait for you to be king.” She replied.

“So that we can finally get that divorce I’ve been wanting for a long time.” She said before turning her back on him, Taeyong then saw the orange GTR speeding away from the parking lot.

 

 

Heeji felt her tears roll down her cheeks; she just stepped on the pedal furiously.

“ing .” She stated, the traffic lights switched to red, she stepped on the brake.

She closed her eyes briefly and pressed her forehead against the wheel, she slammed her hands against the console.

“You..can’t do this…You can’t take her side……Nobody ever took my side.” She sobbed.

And then the door suddenly opened.

“Ya, what~”

Sehun halted when he noticed her damp cheeks, he exhaled and looked around, the light had turned green and the other cars behind them were honking.

“Let me drive.” He murmured as he unstrapped her seatbelt, he lifted her off the car and quickly made her transfer on the front seat instead.

He rushed to driver’s side and stepped on the gas.

“Heeji, what happened?” He asked worriedly he maneuvered the car away.

“I….I’m tired.”

“Where shall I drive you? The palace? Your house?” He asked, she just shook her head.

“Just..drop me off somewhere, I can drive myself home.” She said as she leaned against the window, Sehun glanced at her, he sighed.

“Aniya, I’ll drive you.”

Heeji didn’t reply and just closed her eyes.

 

 

“What?” The king was furious.

“I’m sorry, pyeha. We tried to stop her, but the princess~”

“How could you lose them both?! What about the prince?”

The queen looked away, her brows knitted together.

“Seja jeonha asked to be alone; he brought his own car, mama.”

The elder walked to the windows and crossed his arms over his chest; he looked at the dark skies. It was already late in the evening; the crown prince and princess have not yet come back.

“What is happening to those two? Why are they always causing trouble?” The king bellowed.

“Pyeha, they are both still young, please understand them.” The queen spoke quietly and calmly.

And then the doors opened, the king’s secretary stepped in the room.

“Mama, we just found the prince location, he is already on his way back.”

The king looked at the male questioningly.

“But,” He offered the iPad towards the king. He picked it up and the king cursed under his breath.

“What is it, pyeha?” The queen asked worriedly.

 

 

“Who is this lady? The crown prince is having an affair?!”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++