012

A Royal Pain In The

 

Heeji stared at the sketch in horror. Her mother was eyeing her warily.

“Traditional clothes?” She echoed, the queen looked at her.

“Only for the ceremony, dear. But~”

“Vera Wang or Giambattista Valli.” She stated, Mrs. Jung sighed.

“Heeji, that~”

“Whatever Heeji wants, we’re okay with it. You are just required to wear traditional clothes during the ceremony.”

Heeji looked at the sketch again, imagining how she would look dressed as a balloon.

“I will have Giamba fly in tomorrow then.” Mrs. Jung murmured before excusing herself and stepping out of the room.

“Seja mentioned about your plans this afternoon,” The queen spoke.

“Yes, eommonim. After this, I’ll be heading straight to the stables.” She smiled, the queen nodded and took her hand gently.

“Take care of my son, sometimes I think that not a lot of people truly understand him, that’s why he tends to shy away from others.”

Heeji smiled.

“I’ll try my best, eommonim.”

 

 

“I don’t see Batman bigung.” Johnny mused as he took a seat, they were at a patio, overlooking the stable and the track, Ahyoung was already mounted on to her horse, a white beauty named Mishka.

“Are you sure about this? Introducing Heeji and Ahyoung?” Ten asked carefully as he picked up his mango juice.

“Heeji suggested it, I don’t think it will be~”

Just then a bright orange Ford Mustang pulled over at the parking lot, Taeyong grinned, knowing who was the driver.

“She’s here.” Ten stated as Heeji slid down the car, she was dressed in a pair of khaki riding pants, black suede boots and a navy blue high collared Dolce and Gabbana blouse.

“Bigung!” Johnny grinned as she approached them. Other club member glanced at the Jung heiress as she passed by, recognizing who she was. Taeyong stood up and extended one hand to her.

“She’s at the track, I’ll introduce you.” He stated, Heeji grinned before placing her hand on his.

“I was just at the palace, for the fitting.” She murmured as they headed for the stairs, Taeyong nodded.

“I managed to reason out, and I don’t need to wear traditional gowns after the ceremony. Whew.” She chuckled, Taeyong grinned and just planted his hand on the small of her back as they reached the grounds.

“And, they wanted me to~”

“Ahyoung-ah!”

 

 

Ten watched in amusement as Jaerin jogged over to them, the girl was panting.

“You’re late.” Ten smiled before pulling the chair for her.

“I almost forgot, I don’t want Heeji to skin me alive. Where is she?” She asked as she sat down.

“At the grounds, Taeyong’s introducing her to the girlfriend.”

“Right, I remember hearing those rumors all around the campus last year and,” Jaerin suddenly halted.

“What was her name again? His girlfriend?” Jaerin asked, Ten blinked at her.

“Ahyoung. Jung Ahyoung.” Johnny stated.

“Holy .”

 

 

Heeji halted when she saw the familiar horse and the rider. Ahyoung smiled as she neared them, obviously refusing to go down from her stead.

“Heeji, this is Ahyoung, my girlfriend.” Taeyong fidgeted slightly.

“Nice to meet you, Heeji.” Ahyoung said in sweet tone that made Heeji yearn for a crowbar to hurdle at her.

“Ironically, I feel the same way. Or should I not?” Heeji chuckled, the venom in her tone made Taeyong look at her curiously, but she just smiled at him.

“You don’t have to worry about me, I won’t get in the way between you two.” Heeji grinned at Ahyoung, the older girl’s eyes narrowed at her briefly.

“That’s right. It’s good that you know. We don’t want any more trouble, do we?” Ahyoung chuckled lightly while patting Taeyong’s shoulder, he just smiled back at her.

And then the stable boy arrived with Heeji’s stallion, Taeyong glanced over as the black beauty reached them. The horse greeted Heeji with a gentle nudge on her arm.

“Hey there, son.” Heeji chuckled before patting his head, she glanced at the two briefly.

“Well, I’m off for a ride. See you guys at lunch.” She stated as she went around the animal, to Ahyoung’s confusion, Taeyong went up to Heeji.

“Do you need a lift?” He asked.

“I can do it myse~” Heeji pointed out, but Taeyong just snorted and held onto her waist and pushed her upwards.

“Yeah, sure.” He chuckled before walking to his horse, Heeji mimicked him mockingly before sending her stallion on a full trot.

Ahyoung glanced over at Taeyong, her fists curled around the leather reins briefly.

“She’s a little…cold, but she’s actually nice.” Taeyong said as he went near her, Ahyoung smiled.

“Yeah, I had a feeling.” She nodded back; her eyes went to Heeji briefly.

Ahyoung smirked before following Taeyong back to the clubhouse.

 

 


“What the actual ?” Heeji said it word by word; her horse glanced at her sideways.

“I cannot believe this. Of all people that could be his girlfriend, it had to be,” She sighed as the horse slowed down his pace.

“As if things weren’t already complicated.” She muttered to herself, she looked up, not minding the sun’s heat touching her face.

She slouched and looked around her, then she looked up when she heard someone approaching, her brows met briefly.

“Look at you, trying break people up again.”

Heeji shook her head.

“Look at you, trying to reach things you aren’t supposed to reach for again.”

Ahyoung’s jaw tightened.

“Taeyong is mine, so, you better not~”

“Like I said, you don’t have to worry about me. I won’t get in your way unless you get in mine.” Heeji said coolly.

“You must be partying deep inside, becoming the crown princess. Well in fact that you’re just a spoiled brat destroying a relationship.”

“Why don’t you bring up your case to the king and queen? If you’re so brazen to tell me all this~”

“Taeyong proposed to me.” Ahyoung cut her.

Heeji glanced at her.

“Then how come he ended up marrying me instead?” She mused before pulling on the reins and turning away from her.

“You’re a jinx, Heeji, if it weren’t for you~”

“If it weren’t for me, Jaehyun would have been a destroyed man by now. My family would be in pieces!” She snapped.

“So, don’t blame me for hating you, because we don’t have the same blood. You are trash.”

“If only Taeyong could hear you now, what would he think?”

“I don’t care what he thinks, wanna know why?” Heeji faced her again.

“We’ve known each other for so long; I don’t need to be another person in front of him, unlike you.” Heeji met her gaze evenly.

“I’ll tell him everything him, including what you did to me.” Ahyoung threatened, Heeji laughed.

 

“Go ahead and try.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++