042

A Royal Pain In The

 

“I’m glad to have you back, Im Jaebum.”

The male grinned.

“Yunho hyung called, he said you were going a little crazy again.”

“Right.” Jaehyun nodded, Heeji just sent him a look and looped her arm around his.

“So, what you plan to do, Batman bigung?” Johnny spoke.

“I want the press to know that Ahyoung, the adopted daughter of the Jungs drugged a family friend. Jus that. Just her involvement with illegal .”

Jaebum nodded.

“If that’s…okay with you.” She said hesitantly.

“I’m here to help if needed. What she did…drive a wedge between my parents and I, and between us too. You were one of my first friends since middle school, and I lost you all because of that misunderstanding.”

She smiled and just took his hand.

“It’s all good now.”

“Oh, noona, you have another guest.” Jaehyun spoke.

“Who?” She blinked, just then a familiar loud purr made her halt, even the students stopped walking and started looking around.

Then the orange Nissan GTR came into view.

“Katsu!” She beamed, the car pulled to a halt before them, Heeji tossed his bag to Jaehyun and started to dash towards the vehicle, her guards panicked and chased after her.

The driver slid down with a smile and opened his arms, but the girl just ran over to the car and laid flat on the hood, attempting to wrap her arms around it.

“Heol. I am offended.” Yuta spoke, she chuckled before standing up straightly.

“Nakamoto!” She mused before hugging the male.

“Look, the team’s complete.” Jaerin suddenly walked towards Jaehyun.

“Team?” Johnny asked.

“Korea Oil Group, Park Holdings,” She recited.

“And Im Industial,” She patted Jaebum’s hand and her eyes went to Yuta.

“Nakamoto Banking Group. Bigung mama’s squad.” Jaerin nodded.

“Whoa, I suddenly feel threatened for Taeyong.” Johnny nodded.

“But, noona, somehow, I feel like trouble’s brewing.” Jaehyun said.

“Ahyoung?” Jaebum spoke.

“Who else?” Jaerin replied.

 

 

Kai smiled as the hacker leaned over the laptop, Yunho just looked on, worried.

“I swear, she only befriends troublemakers.”

“No, rebels with a cause.” Chanyeol corrected.

Yunho shook his head.

“You were right, the reporter did send out those photos and the articles, but we managed to block everything. And I send a virus to all his devices.”

“That’s nasty!” Kai cheered.

“This time we have actual proof against Ahyoung.” Chanyeol said.

“If only…people believed her back then, if only the elders listened to her.” Yunho said quietly.

“Hyung,”

“Ani, I should have helped her. I should have spoken for her, but..no one would listen to us.”

“It’s not your fault, hyung.” Chanyeol frowned.

“It is, I should have stood up for her, she saved my brother. And now, baby girl had to go through so much. Being kicked out from her home and sent to another country…all alone,” Yunho shook his head.

“This time, we can finally reveal Ahyoung’s true colors, hyung.” Kai reasoned.

“I know, it’s good then.”

“Taeyong better take her side.” Chanyeol stated.

 

 

Taeyong watched as the orange GTR arrived, he saw Heeji smiling as the car pulled to a stop before her and her friends.

He felt his chest tighten, despite all the things he heard about her, her smile still made her feel nervous and also, happy inside.

Of course, she’s Jung Heeji.

He looked away briefly.

He had so many memories shared with her, from when they were kids up to now, learning about palace life, being the crown princess and keeping each others’ secrets. But little did he know that she had a big one, a secret so big that it could destroy their friendship.

“Friend?” Taeyong murmured.

Was Heeji only a friend to him?

“You can’t leave her. No.”

He looked up, it was Ten.

“Ten~”

“I saw Ahyoung leaving.” He stated.

“We~”

“I know, you think Heeji is at fault here, but Taeyong, believe me, she’s not~”

“She made Ahyoung look like some dirty….tramp, Ten. She made stories about her, she called her an orphan .” Taeyong spoke. Ten shook his head.

“And you believe all that?”

“It makes sense now, Heeji never liked her, she always found an excuse to~”

“Ya, Lee Taeyong!”

“She didn’t even tell me about them being siblings, Ten. Heeji hid so much from me because of this. Because she doesn’t want the world to know of what she did. She tried to dirty Ahyoung’s name so that she could get rid of her.”

“You think Heeji would do that?” Ten replied.

“To protect that company of theirs, she would.”

Ten shook his head.

“Heeji…greedy? Can you even hear yourself?”

“Heeji is capable of doing~”

“Listen to yourself, please!” Ten snapped at him, Taeyong paused.

“You’re throwing away years and years of friendship over a girl you just met two years ago.”

“People change, Chittaphon.”

 

 

“It’s not that. You’re just scared. Scared to admit that you’ve already fallen in love with her.” Ten stated before walking away from him.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++