Chapter 7

50 Moments to Show I Care

“I almost lost you.”

“Young, handsome, y, charming prince Seunghyun was on a mission to rescue the one he knew he would spend the rest of his life with. Sadly, he knew the mission would be dangerous, but he knew it was a journey he would have to embark on in order to find his happily ever after.”

“Seunghun, what are you-”

“The great white witch Taeyang had warned him to stay out of the woods as he traveled, but young, handsome, y, charming prince Seunghyun was aware of how much shorter the journey would be if he took a path through the woods. Ignoring the witch's warning, he ignored the protest of his noble stead and made his way through the forest- “

“I thought you said it was woods.”

“- because Prince Seunghun was a lazy prince. After 30 minutes of travel, Seunghyun grew deathly bored of riding on his horse so he hopped off of it and decided to walk. As he walked he met a beaver building its dam. Walking towards the forest creature. He cleared his throat as the beaver worked and the animal jumped at the unexpected presence. ‘What are you doing in these woods?’ The handsome prince was stunned at the talking beaver. He knew the forest was magical but he hadn't expected it to speak.”

“Are you high?”

“Hush Jiyong, I’m talking. The beaver, who the Prince now knew as Daesung, was explaining the princes situation and Daesung beaver was able to give him directions to the tower he was supposed to be heading to. Then, I don’t know, some stuff with the beaver happened and the charming prince was once again on his journey. The journey which would make his feet hurt because somewhere along the line the horse met a unicorn and ran away for true love.”

“Did you drink before coming-”

“So, long story short, the prince finally gets the the tower, after realizing that the white witch is a troll who lies. Sadly, the tower was being guarded by a black witch. The witch laughs maniacally as he sees the tired yet y prince approach. ‘I’ve been expecting you y prince. My name is Seungri and I shall not let you pass!’ The prince drew his sword and the battle began. Swords clanked as the violent battle started-”

“Why doesn’t the witch just use magic?”

“-and Seunghyuns long journey had started taking its toll on his body. Falling to the ground in shame, the prince was at the witch's mercy. ‘Unhand him you brat!’ An unknown voice shouted through the field. The y prince looked up to see a cute princess standing, sword in hand, ready to fight the battle the prince could no longer continue. The prince felt his love for the young princess grow as the princess fought with the witch, ultimately defeating the last one standing in their way of love.”

“They don’t even know eachother.”

“Jiyong, you’re killing my creative vibe.”

“Sorry Hyung, continue.”

“As I was saying, the princess ran up to the prince, who was lying on the floor, and hugged him close. Tears swelled in the princess's eyes. ‘I almost lost you, my prince.’ The prince returned the hug. ‘I will always be with you princess, what was your name again?’ The princess smiled and the prince returned the gesture. ‘I am cute, adorable, y princess Jiyong.”

“ you Seunghyun, you er. I refuse to play the part of a princess.”

“How is young, handsome, y, charming prince Seunghyun going to get his happy ending if it’s not you giving it to him?”

“... Okay, but this story will never be retold.”

“Deal. Anyway, the prince knew he had found the one and was no longer willing the go on the long journey the white witch had sent him on. Traveling back to the kingdom, the two got married and had 3 kids because men could have babies in this world and the two lived happily ever after. The end. Wasn’t that the greatest bedtime story?”

“I really hate you sometimes.” Jiyong pulled the covers closer to his chest and he rolled his eyes at Seunghyuns satisfied grin.

“Don’t try to plagiarize my story.”

“ you.”


In which Sehunghyun tells a story and I have no idea what I wrote.