Chapter 41

50 Moments to Show I Care

“You did all this for me?”



Valentine's day had never been a major holiday to Seunghyun, probably because he held no good memories. He had been dumped on this day, found out his girlfriend had been cheating on this day, and he had his heart broken on this day. There was nothing that would ever make him like, or celebrate, this day ever again.

 

Well, unless Jiyong wanted to.

 

This was going to be their first Valentine's day together and Jiyong was a romantic. Seunghyun was a romantic as well, just not on this day. Never on this day.

 

Seunghyun sighed as he made his way into Dami’s apartment. Jiyong had texted him 2 hours prior telling him to meet him at his sister's house and Seunghyun prepared himself for the worse. Had Jiyong not contacted him he would have stayed home, locked in his bedroom, tucked under the covers, in order for him to sleep the day away.

 

“Hyunnie, are you coming in?” Jiyong's voice flowed through the small apartment.

 

Making his way in, he took off his shoes, hanging his jacket on the coat rack, and he froze as he looked at Jiyong standing in the middle of the living room.

 

He was dressed in a suit, his hair was done, and his makeup was perfect. Behind him a small table for two sat by the window overlooking the city's skyline. A single candle was lit in the darkened room and Seunghyun breath was knocked out of him.

 

It was a beautiful sight, he was at a loss for word.

 

“Happy Valentines day.”

 

Seunghyun gulped, his past memories of this awful day flying out of the window as Jiyong shifted uncomfortably where he stood. He was nervous, he was adorable.

 

“You did all this for me?”

 

Jiyong nodded his head, turning to glance back at the table behind him before shyly smiling at him. Seunghyun's heart fluttered at the sight.

 

“Come sit.”

 

Seungyun slowly made his way to the chair Jiyong pointed him two and they settled in their seats. He looked at the food placed in front of him and his stomach growled at how good it looked. Seunghyun hesitated to take the first bite, Jiyong wasn’t the best cook.

“Youngbae helped me cook. Seungri said I should order it but Daesung said it was more romantic if I cooked it for myself. I made desert to, it’s in the fridge.”

 

He glanced up to Jiyong before staring back down at his food. He was, for lack of better words, stunned. He had never expected this, never in one million years. When did Jiyong even have time to plan all of this?

 

“I’ve never- I mean no one has ever done this for me.”

 

Jiyong smiled, reaching over the table to grab his hand. Seungyun looked up, meeting light brown eyes.

 

“I know, I’ve been your friend for the last 7 years. I thought it was time to break the tradition your ty ex’s created.”

 

Seunghyun felt like crying, he was so happy. Jiyong really was the perfect love.

 

“Thank you.”



It's been a while, did you guys not like the last two chapters that much? I won't be mad if you don't but I would like to know.