Chapter 35

50 Moments to Show I Care

“You heard me. Take. It. Off.”


“Hyunnie, have you seen my black leather pants?”

 

Seunghyun glanced up from his phone to look at the man ruffling through his dresser. Honestly, his dresser was the last place Jiyong should be looking for anything related to his clothes. Seunghyun wasn’t the clothes theif in their relationship.

“I thought it was dirty. You wore it for the show.”

Jiyong huffed, running his hand through his hair in exasperation. He had been looking for something to wear for the past hour now, he only had 45 minutes left to get ready.

“Can’t you just wear your ripped jeans? The black ones? Those are nice. They make your look good.”

The look of irritation crossing Jiyong's face was a blatant 'no' and Seunghyun regretted offering any form of suggestion.

“I can’t just wear my ripped jeans. Seungri stressed how upscale this place is. He said we won’t get in if I don’t put effort into my appearance. Meaning, no ripped jeans.”

 

So, it was Seungri's fault that Jiyong was running around like a chicken without a head. Jiyong had mentioned something about going out with some friends but he hadn’t said exactly who he was going with. Sengyhun wasn’t really surprised.

 

What was surprising was that Jiyong actually cared about how upscale this place was. He normally dressed how he pleased and called it upscale if that’s how he saw it. Why did he care so much now?

 

“Aren’t you the same person who wore ripped jeans and tims to a Channel fashion show?” Seunghyun glanced back to his phone, nonchalantly sharing his opinion. “You’re G-Dragon. You don’t dress upscale, you make what you wear upscale.”

 

It must have worked, Jiyong stopped his grumbling and walked back to his closet, closing the door behind him.

 

Seunghyun glanced at the door after 15 minutes passed and he wondered if he needed to go save Jiyong from a pile of clothes that had probably fallen on him. Jiyong had too many clothes, he could dress a small civilization with how many pieces he had collected over the years.

“Ji, you only have 30 minutes if you want to put on make up and do your hair!”

The door to the closet slowly opened and out stepped Jiyong, dressed in heavily ripped jeans a sparkling silver blazer, and a button down that Seunghyun would know anywhere.

He sat up from his position on the bed, resting one foot flat on the floor as his eyes stayed glued to that ing design on the shirt.

“Why do you still have that?” He tried to keep the irritation out of his voice but he couldn’t tell how well he had done. It annoyed him that Jiyong still had it, let alone still wore it.

Jiyong looked down at his shirt, pulling at the hem before straightening his jacket. “This? I don’t know, just never got rid of it.”

“Go change, you’re not wearing that. Better yet, throw it away.”

Jiyong looked appalled at the command but Seunghyun wasn’t going to relent this time. Jiyong was his, the shirt did well in reminding him that it wasn’t always true.

“What?”

“You heard me.” Seunghyun practically growled out the order and narrowed his eyes. “Take. It. Off.”

He was serious. There was no way in hell he was letting Jiyong leave the house with that shirt on. What message would it send if paparazzi took pictures of him wearing that shirt and his ex saw it? What if it created hope in their dissolved relationship and he started coming back around? No, Seunghyun wasn’t having it.

“I’m not throwing this away. This is Dior, I’m wearing it.”

“The you are. You shouldn’t even have that anymore. You shouldn't even have anything related to that er you dated. You’re not wearing that Jiyong. Go change.”

He was standing on his feet now, standing directly in front on Jiyong who had to tilt his head to look him in the eyes.

“No.”

“If you don’t take it off willingly, I’ll rip it off of you.”

Jiyong held back a shiver at the threat. When he had first put on the shirt he had done so half heartedly. He liked the way the design clashed with the blazer. Seunghyun's reaction had surprised him at first, he understood after realizing exactly what shirt it was. He had thought he had gotten rid of it years ago but apparently that wasn’t the case. He had planned on going changing as soon as he realized it into the plain white t shirt he had chosen earlier but the reaction was just too good.

A possesive Seunghyun was a y one.

He had wondered how far he could push his upset lover, he wondered if he should cancel.

Jiyong forced his voice to drop a few octaves, looking as seductive as he possibly could.

“Maybe you should rip it off anyway.”

It was enough as Seunghyun threw him on the bed, his back bounding on the firm mattress as the man crawled over him. Jiyong chuckled as a rough pair of lips clashed with his own.

He would definitely need to cancel.


In which a possesive Seunghyun is a y one.