Chapter 2

50 Moments to Show I Care

“Have you lost your damn mind!?”



“Have you lost your damn mind!?”

The spoon dropped with a loud clack on the kitchen table, cream flickering off the spoon, in fear of the voice that sounded behind him.

Turning to the kitchen door as quietly as his squeaky chair would allow, making sure to grab his container and spoon as he did so, Seunghyun was met with a dark eyed glare.

He meant to be quiet, he thought he had been. How was he supposed to know Jiyong would be a light sleeper. This was his nightly ritual, sneaking out of bed when he should be sleeping to supply sweets to his craving. How was it out of all nights, tonight was the night Jiyong caught on.

“It’s 4 o'clock in the morning and you're eating ice cream?”

Seunghyun felt like a child being scolded by his upset mom. Well, it was probably an overdue scolding. It had been a while since he last received one.

“We have to be up in an hour to go to rehearsal and you wake up to eat ice cream. You're going to be too tired to even function when we get there. Youngbae’s going to get upset which is going to make me even more upset and we're going to be there all day listening to little Seunghyun complain about...”

Honestly, the lecture went through one ear and out the other as he stuck another spoonful in his mouth. Instead of listening to whatever Jiyong was saying he was paying more attention to how cute Jiyong looked, even if he looked dead to the world.

“Choi Seunghyun, are you listening to me?!”

Well, he wasn't. That much was obvious or he wouldn't have been asked. He looked down at his watch, 4:25, and down at his ice cream, only a few bites left, before looking back up at the tired man.

“You want some ice cream?”

Jiyong shoulders slumped and his face spelled out disbelief. He really shouldn't be surprised though. Seunghyun always followed his own flow.

“I don't have much left but you can have it.”

Jiyong shook his head, a small chuckle leaving his lips at the audacity of the situation, and moved to grab his own spoon before sitting across from his strange lover.

Seunghyun smiled as Jiyongs spoon scooped out a spoonful or his favorite snack and he gleamed in delight as Jiyong took his first bite.

Needless to say, Seunghyun’s habit quickly became theirs.


The responce for this continuations was so marvoulous. Thank you so much for the warm welcomes. I wish I could take the time and thank each and everyone of you individualy. These drabbles may not have as much depth as the last series but I promise they will have as much Gtop moment.

Thank you again, leave a comment to tell me what you think.