Chapter 18

50 Moments to Show I Care

“This is without a doubt the stupidest idea I’ve ever had. Of course I’m in.”

 

“Do you ever wonder where our fans get all of these ideas for the fanfictions that they write?”

 

Jiyong looked up from his position, lounged on a beanie bag he had recently bought, to stare at Seunghyun. The older man asked the weirdest questions.

 

The man was sitting on the captain's chair he always sat on. He was focused on his phone, probably on some art site. He had been into art lately.

 

“Sometimes. Other times I wonder if they're too invested in our lives.”

 

Seunghyun hmm'ed in agreement, his eyes staying glued to the phone. “Why do they picture me with Daesunggie? I don't think I act interested in him.”

 

Jiyong laughed. Had he been any less confident in Seunghyun's interest in him then he would have been jealous of ToDaes relationship, but he knew Seunghyun saw the man as a younger brother and he had confirmed that Daesung was stick straight.

 

Daesung simply had Seunghyun wrapped around his fingers.

 

“I'm serious. And there needs to be more Gtop. We've had a news segment dedicated to us for s sake. They don't want us to be together anymore?”

 

Seunghyun pushed his bottom lip out before a sly smirk took it's place. Jiyong cold feel his nerves becoming weary. A mischievous Seunghyun was never a good one.

 

“We should write our own fanfiction, a real one, and post it.”

 

“But-”

 

“No one will know. We can keep it between us.”

 

Seunghyun looked hopeful and Jiyong remained void of emotion. One of two things could happen. Jiyon could ever agree, or call him an idiot.

 

“You in?”

 

Jiyong bit his lip, Seunghyun didn't know how to read that. He braced himself for the response.

 

“That is without a doubt the stupidest idea you’ve ever had. Of course I’m in.”

 

Seunghyun grinned as Jiyong sat next to him, laptop pulled out with a blank word document in front of them. They sat as the contemplated ideas for their gtop story but every one was shot down for lack of creativity.

 

After 30 minutes of brainstorming, Seunghyun was becoming tired of it.

 

“How is it that we can come up with ideas for songs but not for stories?”

 

Jiyong shrugged, opting to play candy crush on him phone rather than participate.

 

“I don't know.”

 

Seunghyun sighed, closing the lid of the laptop and bending to rest his head in his arms on the desk. It had sounded like a great idea but it wasn't as easy as he had hopped.

 

“I have a new respect for writers. I'm never brainstorming again, to much mental stress.”

 

Jiyong chuckled. He moved a part of sleeve from Seunghyun's buried face to place a chaste kiss on his cheeks.

 

“I know Hyunnie. It just wasn't meant to be.”


I used to hate my Creative Writing classes. Coming up with new ideas used to be so hard for me. I think I'm better at it now.