Chapter 1

50 Moments to Show I Care

“Come over here and make me.”


“Seunghyun, stop.” Jiyong's voice was firm as he commanded the other man for the 7th time. He wasn’t sure what was Seunghyuns deal was but the man was acting more childish than normal.

The tip of the pencil Jiyong had been writing with snapped for the 4th time as another piece of shredded, rolled up, paper hit the back of his head. Finally having enough, Jiyong slammed his pencil on the table and turned to face the other man.

“I mean it Choi, cut it out.”

“Come over here and make me.” Seunghyun's tone was taunting, like he knew Jiyong was going to do nothing to spoil his fun. He was right, he knew Jiyong to well. The pure joy on Seunghyuns face as he slowly tore another piece from his shredded paper was enough to quench his growing anger.

“You are such a child.”

He watched, in disbelief, as Seunghun slowly turned the newly torn piece into a little ball and he blinked as the little piece was thrown, hitting him in the nose. The laughter echoed in the empty room and Jiyong felt something in him snap.

Letting out a war cry, Jiyong jumped up from his seat at the desk and lunged at Seunghyun hunched over form on the couch. Laughter still shook Seunghyuns frame as Jiyong straddled the man, and poked at his stomach. Seunghyuns laughter grew louder in his attempts to get out from under his lover but Jiyong was having none of it. He used his full weight to hold the bigger man down.

Soon enough two sounds of laughter filled the room.

When his arms grew tired, and his throat burned from the obnoxious amount of laughter, Jiyong pinched at the others cheek. He chuckled at the red mark his squeez left.

“Will you stop now? I actually have to work.”

“I like it better when you give me attention.” Seunghyun was pouting.

Jiyong found it to be charming.

“Well, the quicker I finish the quicker I can devote all of my attention to you.”

Jiyong could see Seunghyun seriously thinking over the proposition. It was true, Jiyong didn’t have much work left. The only thing he needed now was to figure out how to transition his rap into the chorus.

Reluctantly, Seunghun gently pushed Jiyong off of his frame and watching in disappointment as Jiyong settled himself back into his chair.

Seunghyun watched as Jiyong worked but boredom slowly took over. As quietly as he could, though Jiyong could still hear it, Seunghyun ripped another piece of paper before balling it up into a ball.

His grin grew once more as he took aim and nothing but satisfaction flowed through his veins as the ball hit it’s target.

Jiyong groaned, dropping his head onto the desk, as laughter once again filled the room

Seunghyun really was such a child.


Welcome, and enjoy.