Chapter 4

50 Moments to Show I Care

“Do you… Well… I mean…. I could give you a massage?”


“I can’t believe you just left me like that.”

Seunghyun glanced up from his gameboy, before quickly looking back at the screen. He would have given his full attention if he wasn’t in the middle of a game. His mom had found his old GameBoy Advance earlier that morning so Seunghyun had decided to relive his childhood. As soon as he got back home he had picked the device up and threw himself on the couch. He had been playing Pacman for the last 10 minutes.

“I can’t believe you just up and left me with the kid.”

He really should focus more on what Jiyong is trying to yell at him about. Jiyong will probably notice his lack of attention any second now and ask him stupid questions like ‘what did I just say,’ even though he knew Seunghyun wasn’t paying any attention what-so-ever.

“Choi Seunghyun, if you don’t put that game down right now I will give it to Gaho as a chew toy.”

Seunghyun had never paused a game so quickly in his life. It wasn’t often that he was threatened but Jiyong always made good on his words. The last time Jiyong threatened him he was locked out of his own home for almost 3 full days.

“Sorry, you have my full attention.”

Jiyong scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest. It’s was how he looked when he was bordering being completely irritated and frustrated. Seunghyun figured he should give his lover full attention before he ended up in the doghouse, literally.

“I know you love your nephew, but don’t ever leave me alone with him again. Sure, he’s cute, but he’s a little terror who broke my favorite picture of us by throwing my favorite vase that I was going to steal from you. My legs hurt from chasing him around and I’m warning you now that you are going to have a heart attack when you go into the bathroom.”

Seunghyun flinched at the revelation of the hard time Jiyong had with his nephew. He hadn’t expected his little angel to grow horns while he wasn’t there. Had he not been called to set for an emergency filming then he wouldn’t have left him in Jiyongs care.

Jiyong loved kids but he wasn’t experienced in watching them. Yeon Yun probably knew and took full advantage of the situation. The kid was lucky he had fallen asleep on their bed before Seunghyun got home to put back some structure.

Seunghyun looked on with pity as the younger man sighed and plopped down onto the couch next to him. Seunghun could offer to replace the broken items but there would really be no point. It was his own items that were probably still lying broken on the floor.

“Do you… Well… I mean…. I could give you a massage?”

Jiyong eyed him before grinning. Kicking his socks and shoes off of his feet, Jiyong swung his legs onto his lap. Seunghyun knew instantly that he had been playedm but he would allow it this time. JIyong probably really did have a rough day with Yeon.

“I would suggest as a good way to relieve my stress but since you offered a massage, and the kid is in your room, I’ll hold that off until tomorrow.”

Seunghyun chuckled. As good as sounded, he was actually drained from the 10 hour shooting he had just come home from. A cameraman accidentally erased all of the shots taken at the plaza, and it was only rented out for one more day.

“It’s okay, let’s get good rest tonight.”

He massaged up Jiyongs bare caves and he smiled as the younger man's breathing evened as light snores filled the room. As soon as he was sure Jiyong was out for the night, he picked the abandon game back up and pressed the start button. He had been close to winning before pausing the game in the first place. Looking at the legs resting on his lap, Seunghyun decided he was comfortable in his position.

He would get them to bed after beating the game.


I want a massage.