Chapter 45

50 Moments to Show I Care

“Tell me a secret.”


Unedited  


He felt warm, laying with his lover in his bed. A quilt was draped over their forms and he felt safe as his back pressed against his lover's bare chest. He felt  as though he was still connected with his lover.

Probably because they still were.

He moaned as he lover rolled his hips and his face flushed as soft butterfly kissed lingered on his neck.

Seunghyun was being extremely affectionate.

“Hyunie, I can’t go anymore.”

Jiyong was tired. All he wanted was for to close his eyes and let sleep take him. It was well passed midnight and they had been at it for a while. Jiyong was drained.

“One more round?” Seunghyun pleaded. He rolled his hip one more time to show Jiyong how anxious he was. Just one more round and he would let Jiyong sleep to his heart's content.

Seunghyun was insatiable. It had been weeks since they had been intimate but Jiyong couldn’t do it any more. Any other day would have been okay, he was just too tired.

“Just give me a few hours of sleep and we can go again. Maybe in the shower?”

Seunghyun sighed in disappointment, placing one more kiss on his neck before slowly pulling out. Jiyong moaned at the loss, his eyes sliding closed, and he smiled tiredly as he was pulled closer into Seunghyun's chest.

They laid together, spooning, in silence. Jiyong released a yawn and he felt his consciousness leaving him.

“Hyunnie?”

The man hummed in response, lifting one hand to run through his orange hair. He briefly thought about going back to red, but decided against it. Seunghyun was completely uncontrollable with his lust. Red was a dangerous color.

“Tell me a secret?”

He didn’t know why he wanted to talk now. It could be deliria due to how tired he was, or it could have been how happy he was to be in his lovers arms.

It wasn’t often they got time for just them two.

“I already tell you everything.”

Jiyong pouted, turning in his lovers arms completely so his legs slid between the others, and his chest was able to press against a sweaty one. He looked up at Seunghyun and frowned before hiding his face in the taller man's chest.

“Don’t look like that. I have no secrets from you.”

It was true. Seunghyun told Jiyong everything, he was transparent. It was how he believed love was. Though Jiyong had his secrets, Seunghyun would trust the man. Just because he didn’t want to keep anything didn’t mean Jiyong had to.

“Then tell me about your dad.”

Seunghyun knew Jiyong wasn’t thinking anymore. He was passed the point of thinking of the things leaving his lips. Had he been, he wouldn’t have asked the question. It was a touchy topic that Seunghyun hated.

He had only mentioned it briefly to his younger lover.

“I don’t know my dad well, you know that.”

Jiyong remained silent and Seunghyun had thought he had fallen asleep. A soft kiss to his chest proved him wrong.

“Sorry, I just wanted to hear you speak.”

Seunghyun chuckled, no hard feelings, as he pulled the man to lay on top of him as his back sunk into the mattress. He repositioned them into a comfortable position and Jiyong's hair. It was surprising that the man was still awake.

“Want me to sing you a song?”

“Yes, please.”

He thought for a moment for what song to sing. A recent one, an old one? There were a lot of songs he could sing, maybe not well, but he would give it a shot.

The perfect song came to mind and he kissed the top of Jiyong's head.

Opening his mouth, he sang until the man laying on top of him was dragged into sleep, his breathing evening out.

Seunghyun watched him sleep before giving into his own slumber.  



5 chapters left. Should I start another one?