Chapter 22

50 Moments to Show I Care

“I’ve seen the way you look at me when you think I don’t notice.”

 

Falling in love was easy. Being in love with a man who would never love you back was hard. Your mind was always on them, your eyes always followed them, and your heart ached every time they were near.

 

In Jiyongs opinion, love .

 

“Jiyonggie, I just want a small kiss.”

 

Jiyong hissed at the alcohol ridden breath assaulted his nose. Seunghyun was leaning heavily on him as he helped the bigger man into his home. It was annoying but he was the only one willing to do take the drunken man home. The man was an affectionate drunk and the others wanted nothing to do with it.

 

“Why are you ignoring me?”

 

The wine was loud and the pout was adorable. Jiyong heart thumped as the man leaned in even closer, their cheeks touching, as Seunghyun attempted to pull him into a hug. Jiyong struggled in keeping the man straight and thought about seriously dropping the man in the doorway of his home.

 

It was a pain getting the man into his home.

 

“Jiyongie, I hate when you ignore me.”

 

Giving up the fight, Jiyong removed himself from Seunghyun's lean and grabbed the man by the arm, pulling him quickly to the bedroom where the man was shoved onto the bed. He chuckled as his body bounced on the mattress and then groaned as he rolled to his side.

 

Honestly, the man was too much work.

 

“What am I going to do with you?” His voice was low as he spoke, hoping not to stir Seunghyun whose breathing had just evened out as he removed the man's shoes from his feet.

 

“Love me. You’re going to love me.”

 

Jiyong froze, eyes focused on the shoe in hand, as the man's voice registered. Love him? What did that even mean? His heart thumped loudly in his chest as his body froze.

 

“You're going to love me because that’s what I want you to do.”

 

Using the only willpower he had, he slowly lifet his gaze from the shoe and into the dark pools that found his own.

 

He felt like throwing up.

 

He knew that look, the look Seunghyun was giving him. He knew it because it was the same look every disney prince gave their princess. It was the same one Jiyong often gave Seunghyun when no one was paying him any attention.

 

“I’ve seen the way you look at me when you think I don’t notice.”

 

HIs hands slowly let go of the foot and he stood straight, body tense from what the man was saying, too stunned to utter a single word. This was the last thing he was expecting.

 

Seunghyun, suddenly looking more sober than ever, sat up on the edge of the bed, pulling at Jiyongs sleeve to move him closer and cupping a pink tinted cheek in cold hands.

 

“You didn’t notice, but I look at you the same way.”

 

It must be a dream, Jiyong had to be dreaming. This was God’s cruel way of punishing him for falling in love with a man. A straight man who was too attractive to even consider being with him. A man who was too perfect for his own good.

 

“You’re going to love me because I love you.”

 

HIs face flushed red, he could feel his ears burning in embarrassment. Never before had he been confessed to in such a way. Never before had he thought his feeling would be returned.

 

Seunghyun was saying that he loved him.

 

Seunghyun was saying he loves him.

 

“Okay?”

 

Not trusting his own voice, Jiyong nodded his head in agreement. He would, he would always love Seunghyun.

 

The cold hand caressing his cheek slowly went to finger his bottom lip before they dropped from his skin. Jiyong felt a sense of longing as the man stopped touching him. He felt as though Seunghyun should never stop touching him.

 

“Good. Now, if you would excuse me, I have to go throw up.”

 

Jiyong stood in stunned silence as Seunghyun flew from his position, running out of the room and down the hall, slamming the bathroom door behind him.

 

So much for a romantic beginning.

 

Jiyong chuckled at the thought and threw himself back onto the bed behind him.

 

Honestly, maybe love wasn’t so bad.



~~Drunk in love~~