Chapter 15

50 Moments to Show I Care

“So, I found this waterfall…”

 

*In which jiyong needs help with the lyrics and Seunghyun is “helping”*

 

“Are you going to help me or not?” Jiyongs tone was tense as he slammed his pen down on the desk and glared at the man sitting across from him.

 

Seunghyun slowly looked up from his phone before cautiously laying it down on the table. It wasn't that Jiying was scaring him with his glare of promised death, but he was worried Jiyong might follow through with it.

 

They had been working on the lyrics to their first subunit album and nothing was going well. Jiyong had insisted Seunghyun help him but it was futile. Their lyrical preferences were different. While Seunghyun suggested going one way, Jiyong went the opposite.

 

He had given up helping an hour ago.

 

“I wonder how Charlie is doing.”

 

Jiyong look of disbelief helped Seunghyun decide what he was going to do. The reason Jiyong was struggling with the lyrics was because he was under too much stress. This was supposed to be a fun album, there was no fun.

 

“What?”

 

“Charlie. My mom took him to a pet park today. I wonder if he found a lady friend.”

 

Jiyong shook his head, refusing to entertain the man, and picked his pen back up.

 

That would do. Lifting his feet under the table, he gently caressed his foot up Jiyongs slim legs. He bit back a chuckle at the jump of surprise and jerked his foot back at the slap. It did little to stop him, as soon as Jiyong started scribbling in his notebook his put his leg back, rubbing along the jeans and settling on his lap.

 

To be honest, he was going to relieve some ual stress with the other but Jiyong wasn’t having it. It was obvious by how strongly he was trying to ignore him. The walls Jiyong were putting up were breakable, but Seunghyun wasn’t feeling up for that challenge. He would wait until they got home for that.

 

“You know, we haven’t gone on a date in a while.”

 

Jiyongs pencil halted before moving again. Seunghyun bit his lip, continuing nonchalantly.

 

“A date would be nice, right? I can take you to your favorite place and wine and dine you. Then we can go home and fu-”

 

“Hyung!” Jiyongs blush was the cutest thing.

 

“What? I was going to say furnish the living room. I had to get rid of some of my furniture. Didn’t I tell you?” Seunghyun congratulated himself on his ability to lie. There was no way they ever did anything but adult play after their dates.

 

“Just- leave me alone. I’ve got to finish this.”

 

Seugnhyun groaned, stretching his arms behind his back before tapping his fingers against the table. He was bored again.

 

“So, I found this waterfall…”

 

“ you, Seunghyun.”

 

“Sheesh Ji. All I was trying to do was ask you on a date.” Seunghyun played offended as he stood from his seat, moving to the door. He poked his bottom lip out in a pout and widened his eyes slightly. It was the perfect puppy pout. “If you don’t want to date me then I’ll go ask Bom to go with me.”

 

“Wait-” He halted by the door, keeping his back turned in attempts to save face. Jiyong was so predictable sometimes. “I need a rhyme for sidallyeo”

 

“ you Jiyong.”

 

Seunghyun never looked back, not even as the laughter grew louder.


Holloween is my Favorite holiday.