Chapter 31

50 Moments to Show I Care

“You lied to me.”



Seunghyun was feeling anxious with all of the busy body's moving around him. He stood still, feet firm in one spot while he tried to hear the church bells ringing, singling another hour had passed.

 

Only 3 hours before he walked down the aisle.

 

He had tried to keep a steady head about the day but he was failing, and failing miserably. His feet had yet to get cold but he had worries that often times overcame his desires. He wanted to make Jiyong the happiest man in the world. He was scared he wasn’t qualified.

 

“Seunghyun, why are you standing there? Go finish getting dressed.”

 

Kyungil’s voice was light as he ordered him out of the hall and to their dressing room. One of his groomsman, one of his best friends. He was able to snatch Daesung while Jiyong had snatched Youngbae and Seungri. Kyungil evened them out.

 

In order to not appear as feminine as he actually was, Jiyong had requested all of their groomsmen walk down the aisle with a woman attached to their arms. As they stood at the front with them, they would stand in boy/girl order. It had been difficult for them to match up the pairs but It was worth it to see Jiyong smile when it was finally done.

 

“You got butterflies yet?"

 

Daesung chuckled out as he plopped down on the couch next to where he stood. He couldn’t sit right now. His nerves barely allowed him to stay still.

 

“I’ve had butterflies since I opened my eyes.”

 

“I know you’ve been waiting for this day for a long time.”

 

He had been. He had been expecting marriage since he had first asked Jiyong out on their first date. Jiyong had always been endgame for him, always.

 

“Yeah, I can’t believe it’s actually happening.”

 

“Well, believe it. You’re getting married in,” Kyungil glanced down at his watch, “3 hours.”

 

Seunghyun smiled. 3 hours. In 3 hours he would be married to the love of his life. It had taken them awhile to get to this point in their lives but he was grateful that it had finally arrived.

 

“I-”

 

“Daesung, Kyungil, we need you two for a brief rehearsal. Can you come with me?” Dami's head popped into the room and she grinned wide when she finally saw him. He couldn’t help but return the smile.

 

“Dami, why are you stealing my mental support?”

 

“Got important things to get done. Things more important than your mental well being.” The woman laughed as the requested men made their way out of the room, each giving him a pat as they passed him. Dami moved out of the way to let them out before running up to him to place a chaste kiss on his cheeks.

 

He flushed at the contact.

 

“Thank you for making my little brother happy.”

 

“Dami! Come on!”

 

She scoffed before turning on his heels and jogging out of the room. The sound of her heels clacking on the floor being the last sound in the room as silence settled. He was alone, in a big room, with nothing but his inconclusive thoughts and wavering mind.

 

He was scared. He was scared less. Would he be able to make it down the aisle? Would Jiyong make it down the aisle? He wasn’t having the same worries, was he?

 

It wouldn’t be good if he was. It was already a struggle to get Jiyong to say yes in the first place. It wouldn’t do any good if he suddenly changed his mind.

 

Fresh air, fresh air was what he needed at the moment. Placing his phone on the coffee table, he left the hall. He didn’t want any interruptions if he could help it.

 

The wind was fresh as it greeted him and he marveled in the scent of freshly cut grass. The venue was absolutely beautiful. A full lake was visible from the hall and they would see it from the windows of the room where they were getting married. It would look good in the wedding photos, at least that’s what his mother had said.

 

He sat by the pound, careful to sit on a rock after wiping it off the the best of his abilities. Honestly, even it this suit did get dirty he had 3 backups. His sister had suggested it after he had accidently spilled tea on the first suit had had gotten. He would never live that embarrassing moment down.

 

“It’s bad luck to see the groom before the wedding, you know?”

 

Seunghyun jolted in surprise, his head snapping to the voice he hadn’t expected.

 

Jiyong stood, clad in a all black suit and white shoes, hair falling into his face. His tie was a crisp white and his hair was freshly dyed blonde.

 

He looked absolutely seductive with his eyeliner. Seunghyun didn’t want to take his eyes off of him.

 

“I thought you weren’t going to wear white?”

 

Seunghyun chuckled as he made space for Jiyong. That had been the big debate. Who was going to wear white? It had been Youngbae who suggested Jiyong wear white shoes while Seunghyun wear a white tie. Honestly, it was the only thing they both would agree on. Jiyong must have been surprised to see him in an off white suit, his bow-tie and handkerchief being the only dash of color, black to match Jiyong. His black hair was slicked back and newly dyed black. He had stayed up late with Tae-Hyun to do it after he had the bright idea at 10 the previous night.

 

“I thought it would be a nice surprise. I thought you weren’t going to wear leather?”

 

Seunghyun ran his hand up and down the material covering the slim legs. They looked good on the younger man. Everything did.

 

“It’s not really leather, it’s just got a little shine to them to make the pop. I am wearing all black after all. I think since you're wearing all white I’m going to change my shoes to black and wear a white tie instead”

 

Jiyong shrugged, placing his caressed leg over Seunghyuns to keep the motion going. He didn’t want Seunghyun to stop and Seunghyun had a strange feeling he was going to have to change his pants into a cleaner pair.

 

“You lied to me.”

 

“You lied to me too.”

 

Jiyong looked at him by the side of his eyes and Seunghyun could only grin. They had both lied to each other in attempts to surprise the other. Jiyong knew what it did to Seunghyun when he wore leather. There was nothing ier then Jiyong in leather. It was the same with when Seunghyun wore white, or a suit, or when his hair was slicked back as it was. It really wasn’t hard to turn Jiyong on. The proof was in Jiyong moving his hand more up to calf to land on his thigh.

 

Jiyong was feeling a little .

 

“Call it even?”

 

“Deal.”

 

They sat in silence and Seunghyun felt all of his worries flush away at the presence of his lover. Kwon Jiyong, the name rang like chants in his head.

 

“You know, our families started freaking out when they realized you didn’t have your phone.”

 

Suenghyun gave the thigh a firm squeeze and he gentle massaged the muscle. He wasn’t ready to go back in, not yet anyway.

 

“I told them not to worry about you but then Seungri said something about you running and it sent to whole party into panic mode.”

 

He could imagine that. The only problem is he would never leave without his phone because then he would have to come back to get it. He would have taken all of his things if he had wanted to run.

 

“I said ‘if he didn’t take the phone then he’s still in the area,’ but they wouldn’t listen. They set out to frantically find you so I set out on my own.”

 

“And you thought to look here?”

 

Jiyong shrugged as though it was the obvious. Maybe it was, but Seunghyun wasn’t so convinced. Not even his family had found him and he had already been missing for an hour. The chime of the church bells had told him so.

 

“This was the first place I thought to look.”

 

It was interesting, how Jiyong knew everything about him. He wouldn’t normally settle in a place like this but Jiyong just knew. His heart fluttered and he gave a small smile to the leg on his lap. He was becoming embarrassed.

 

“You're going to make my pants dirty.” Yet he neglected to push the offending limb off and Jiyong had yet to remove it. A change of topic was what he needed. Jiyong only scoffed.

 

“They were dirty as soon as you sat down. I don’t blame you though, it’s nice here. Nice place to think after such a hectic morning.”

 

So, Jiyongs morning had been as hectic as his own. He needed to peace and quiet as much as he did. He really was marrying the best possible person for himself.

 

“Yeah, we chose a nice place.”

 

Jiyong laughed, leaning forward to rest his forehead against Seunghyun's suit. “You mean I chose a nice place. If it was up to you then we would have gotten married at the Museum of Art.”

 

“There’s nothing wrong with getting married surrounded by art, especially since we're in Paris.” He mumbled. He wasn’t whining, but he was pouting. Their venue was nice but he would have loved to be married in a room full of all of his favorite art pieces. The only reason Jiyong had been admit about his no is because-

 

“I should be the only piece of ‘art’ you look at on our wedding day.”

 

Jealous caused by art had become Seunghyun's new favorite thing. Jiyong hadn’t even realised that Seunghyun eyes always tended to follow him, even if the room was filled with creativity. Jiyong was the only masterpiece he was able to focus on. It was why they never went to see paintings together. Jiyong was a distraction.

 

 

The sound of church bells rang again and Seunghyun sighed as Jiyong did the same. They didn’t want to move, neither of them did. If possible, Seunghyun would bring the minister in front of them and they would exchange vows as they were.

 

Since it wasn’t possible they would need to go back to their perspective rooms. Seungyhyun needed to change, and Jiyong would probably do some altercations as well.

 

Their time together had done wonders on him though. He was no longer worried to walk down the aisle. He wondered if Jiyong felt the same way.

 

“We have to go back. We’re getting married in an hour.”

 

Jiyong finally lifted his head and his smile was blinding. He was excited, his emotions were open for him to see. Seunghyun knew the man was as worried as he was but the excitement was more pressing.

 

“In an hour I get to call you my husband, officially.”

 

Seunghun laughed, gently pushing the leg off of his lap and standing to his feet. Jiyong followed shortly after.

 

“Kwon jiyong, Choi Seunghyun, what are you two doing out here? Together? You're not supposed to see each other before the ceremony!” Jiyongs mother ranted as she moved to pull her son back into the venue, struggling as Jiyong kept sending glances over his shoulder.

 

“Seunghyun, now you have to change. We thought you had ran away but then Jiyong disappeared as well. We thought you two had eloped.”

 

The man held back a laugh as his mom bustled over him. It was hard to stay focused on what his mom was saying as he kept glancing up to watch Jiyong being dragged by his mother. He mouthed a quick ‘I love you’ before the man disappeared behind the church doors.

 

He was ready now, he could do this with confidence.

 

He was ready to get married to the man of his dreams.

 

He was ready for his marriage to be legally recognized.

 

He was ready to walk down the aisle, and he was ready to say ‘I do.’



Because Marriages are golden, Top in that off white suit during a fan meet was everything, and GD is always a fashionista.