Chapter 6

50 Moments to Show I Care

“Is there a reason you’re in my bed?”

Seunghyuns day had been long and hard, his life was currently long and hard. It was his first night home in weeks and he was especially grateful to have a small break between the Alive tour and his movie filming. He didn’t realize how much of a toll the busy-ness of the schedule would take on his body.

He smelled, he could smell his odor that developed somewhere between getting off the plane and the drive home, but he knew it was the clothes he was wearing and he wasn’t very excited about taking a shower. All he longed for now was his bed.

Leaving his bags in the hallway floor by the door, he willed his body into the bathroom. He should have went to his room to get something to wear but he was too lazy. He might even neglect to put on clothes before falling asleep. Sometimes, putting on clothes just wasn’t worth it.

The shower was hot as it burned his skin and he welcomed the burn. His skin turned red at the contact and he spent a full 30 minutes in the shower. It was normal for him to take short showers but the shower had felt so good. The water hitting his skin relaxed his tense muscles and his decision on how he was going to sleep had been made as he wrapped a towel around his waist.

He made his way to the room, stumbling along the way, to the first door he was able to reach. Entering, he dragged himself to the bed and flopped down, his arms by his sides, face in pillow, and one leg hanging off of the edge. To maintain some form of comfort, Seunghyun moved his hands under the pillow and his eyes squeezed shut. He would be out in less then 30 seconds.

Sleep, as of right now, was his best friend.

“Hyung.”

Seunghyun groaned at the interruption he was hearing. Why couldn’t people leave him alone? They knew he was more tired than the rest of the members so why couldn’t they allow just one day of sleep? Seunghyun didn’t know how long he had slept but he knew it couldn’t have been long.

“Hyung.”

He attempted to ignore the poking that now accompanied the voice and Seunghyun knew he couldn’t get passed it. Whoever was poking him was determined to get him up.

Turning his head to the side, he peaked one eye open. The room was pitch black so it took a while for his eyes to adjust but once he was able to make out the form he was highly disappointed at who was waking him up.

“Is there a reason you’re in my bed?”

? In Jiyongs bed? Sitting up in bed in alert, Seunghyun took notice of the room he was in. Jiyong's room. If he was in Jiyong's room then he was in Jiyong's house. He wasn’t even sure how he got there, how he hadn’t noticed.

“.”

He groaned as he layed back down on the bed. Jiyong had probably been surprised by the bags at the door, and his current dressed state. Realizing his own state, Seunghyun pulled the blanket over him in attempt to cover his form that Jiyong had probably already oogled.

“Did you tell me you were coming over?”

Jiyong sounded just as confused as he looked.

“No, I didn’t mean to. I came subconsciously. You live closer to the airport then I do and I just wanted a bed. Getting dressed after a shower would take too long.” It was the only excuse he could offer because it was the only one that made sense. Hopefully Jiyong would find it in his heart to let him stay. The bed was more comfortable than his own. Really, how had he not noticed?

“Oh, I thought it was because you missed me.”

Seunghyun smiled at the other and grabbed his hand. His eyes burned as the tiredness once again set on his form and his yawns continued in a continuous string.

“That too. I can stay, right? I’m tired.”

JIyong chuckled as he rubbed his hand through Seunghyuns hair. His eyes closed at the touch. Jiyong calmed him more than any shower ever would.

“Of course you can, I’m going to go take a shower. Get some sleep.”

He listened as light steps made its way out of the room and the door clicked shut. If Jiyong shut the door it probably meant the others were spending the night as well. They had probably gone out drinking together. Seunghyun sighed in content as he rolled onto his side, hugging Jiyongs pillow tightly to his chest.

Jiyong was going to join him in a bit, it was going to be the best sleep he had in awhile.


Could you imagine coming home to a Seunghyun laying in your bed?