Chapter 25

50 Moments to Show I Care

“I can't believe you talked me into this.”


Unedited


 

“I can't believe you talked me into this.”

 

Daesung grinned, pushing Seunghyun from behind with extra effort. He was able to talk the older men into it, but he struggled with every step. Daesung was positive the man just wanted to give him a hard time.

 

“You should have done this months- no- years ago. Have you not noticed the way he looks at you?”

 

He held back a chuckle at Seunghyun's loud whine as they made their way down the halls to their studio. They were early, so early that there would only be one person still working on their next track. That person was the object of their goals. Daesung planned to shove Seunghyun into the room and lock the doors until he did what he begrudgedly agreed to do.

 

“He looks at Seungri the same way.”

 

God, why was this hallway so long. He felt as though he had been pushing the man for hours. Had he known this was going to take so long he would have convinced the man on the ride over, not before they left. Seunghyun was beginning to have doubts again.

 

“That’s for fan service. Besides, Seungri is like his child.”

 

“What about Youngbae? You don’t think they have a ‘special’ type of relationship?”

 

Daesung would have laughed if the insecurities in the man's voice wasn’t so pitiful. No matter how close GD was with Taeyang they would never have a thing. They were best friends but nothing more would ever stem from that. Besides, Youngbae was completely smitten with Hyorin.

 

“They’re best friends. If would be a complete cliche if they had a thing for eachother.”

 

“But, what if he doesn’t really like me. What if he acts like he does for fan service? I don’t-”

 

“Hyung, how is it fanservice if there are no fans around to witness it?”

 

Daesung did an internal cheer as they finally made it the the studio. He peaked into the glass door and he could vaguely see the silhouette of Jiyong, leaning over the computer, probably messing with new beats.

 

He moved the the front of Seunghyun, locking eyes with his nervous friend. It wasn’t often Seunghyun was too shy to share his feelings but this push was much needed. The members, Seungri and Youngbae, had grown tired of the two dancing around one another. It was obvious that they wanted more but they were both to stubborn to see it. They were in denial.

 

“Listen, whether you're feeling are recuperated or not, you are going into that room and you are asking him on a proper date.”

 

“But-”

 

“No ‘buts.’ You can’t live your live in fear, you can’t let it hold you back. Sure, it would if he didn’t like you back but can you imagine how amazing it would be if he did? You two should have been together a long time ago. It’s obvious that you like one another but you keep letting the fear of rejection hold you in place.”

 

“Fear can be useful.”

 

Daesung sighed. Seunghyun looked so fragile as he spoke and Daesung almost regretted talking him into it in the first place. Glancing back at the focused Jiyong, he pushed the feelings aside. He was doing it for them, more importantly he was doing it so the other two didn’t kill him for failing.

 

“Yeah, it can also keep you stuck in a miserable place”

 

Quickly opening the door, he shoved the taller man in, closing the door behind him and holding onto the handle incase Seunghyun tried to come back out.

 

He looked the man in the eyes through the glass and pointed at the now confused Jiyong whose eyes remained focused on Seunghyun.

 

Ducking so he was out of Jiyongs sight, he waithed by the door. It was boring, he didn’t know what was happening, and he regretted leaving his phone in the car.

 

Suddenly thankful for his patience, he took his time counting to 100. If Seunghyun hadn’t confessed by then it would never happen.

 

98...99...100

 

Crossing his fingers in hopes, Daesung leaned up from the spot he had created on the floor. He was greeted with a sight he wish he hadn’t seen.

 

Seunghyun's mouth was on Jiyongs, bending him over the table in an intense make out session.  Bare skin was noticeable through the glass and Daesung blushed as he shielded his eyes.

 

Standing to his feet, he shook his head in attempt to get the traumatising visual out of his mind. Now that is all he would be able to see when he went into the studio, Jiyong being bent over a table with Seunghyun kissing him.

 

Gross.

 

Running back down the hall, he picked up his pace at the thought of the others arriving anytime soon. He needed to reach his phone to tell them not to come.

 

With how passionate the kiss looked it would lead to other activities.

 

Practice would probably be canceled.


 
I enjoy using Daesung as Seunghyun Fairy Godmother