Chapter 48

50 Moments to Show I Care

“Boo.”


In reference to chapter 3 


Scary, horror, suspense, and thriller movies were the best movies to watch while having a movie night with your lover who just so happened to be petrified of all types of those movies. While you enjoy the slashing going on onscreen, you could also enjoy the feeling of your lover curled in your lap, their head buried in your chest in terror as they tried to avoid what they knew was coming next.

After weeks of grueling boot camp, Seunghun missed nights like these to most. He still didn’t care for these movies, they were still predictable, but Jiyong seemed to latch onto him the same way he had before he enlisted. It gave him a sense of familiarity that Seunghyun greatly welcomed.

He placed a kiss on the crown of his lovers head and slowly caressed his hair.

“Jiyongie, you going to miss them solving the case.”

The movie Jiyong had chosen was more of a mystery than a thriller but Jiyong still found a reason to crawl into his lap. After 10 minutes of the lights going off, even before the first chilling song played, Jiyong was in his lap.  

Seunghyun could only chuckle at the man's determination and wrapped his arms around tighter. Jiyong was craving the intimacy as much as he was.

“So what?” His voice lowered, “they probably all die at the end anyway.”

He laughed at his loveres uninterest in the movie, leaning over in the process, and falling to his side on the spacy couch. Jiyong landed on his back with a huff and Seunghyun could only grin as Jiyong sent him a small pout.

Jiyong turned sohe could bury his face in his chest but Seunghyun wouldn’t let him. He pushed Jiyongs side and faced him towards the tv, pulling the smaller back to his chest and wrapping his arms around the man.

Seunghyun missed nothing more then spooning his smaller love. Jiyong was the perfect height, their bodies meshed well together.

“Watch the movie. You’ve missed the first half of it.”

Jiyong huffed. He was completely uninterested in the movie. Seunghun didn’t even know why he bothered to put in a movie. Had Seunghyun known, he would have chosen a movie for himself. Possibly a comedy. Jiyong would have cuddled with him regardless.

“Yah, I want to cuddle!” Jiyong struggle only force a laugh from Seunghyun.

He wouldn’t relent, no matter how hard Jiyong struggled to turn towards him.

“This is a form of cuddling.”

His laughter only continued as Jiyong finally gave in, releasing a long huff of disappointment at not getting his way.

“Besides, you should watch the movie. It’ll be a waste if you don’t get scared and cling to me before asking me to stay with you.”

Jiyong scoffed, finally facing towards to television,scooting backwards so that their bodies finally molded against one another. Seunghyun smiled, bending his arm that Jiyong rested on to caress the other's hair.  

His hair smelled like oranges.

“I’ll be scared enough to make you stay.”

“Boo.”

“Was that supposed to scare me?”

Seunghyun laughed at the tone. His body shook as he leaned against the couch to hold steady. He hadn’t laughed like that since he left for enlistment and he missed it. He missed the feeling, he missed Jiyong making him laugh.

Lowering his defences, Jiyong took the opportunity to turn in his arms, wrapping his own arms around his chest and sticking his tongue out at the man. The childish behavior only caused Seunghyun to laugh even harder.

Wrapping his arms around Jiyong head, he ruffled his hair before placing a kiss on his forehead.

Honestly, movie nights were the best.

The movie played in the background forgotten.



2 chapters left.