Chapter 3

50 Moments to Show I Care

“Please, don’t leave.”

Scary, horror, suspense, and thriller movies were the best movies to watch while having a movie night with your lover who just so happened to be petrified of all types of those movies. While you enjoy the slashing going on onscreen, you could also enjoy the feeling of your lover wrapped around you, head buried in your chest in terror as they tried to avoid what they knew was coming next.

Honestly, this was Seunghyuns favorite type of date. He wasn’t a fan of scary movies, he had seen too many in his lifetime to even jump with the music, but he was a fan of what the movies produced.

Seunghyun held back a chuckle as another yelp left Jiyongs vocal cords. He was surprised he could still produce such sounds. He had been yelping and screaming as though he was the one being chased by the killer on screen.

“Ji, you can look now. The killers gone, she got away.” It was a lie. There was no way the killer was giving up so easily. The girl would be dead before the end of the scene. She wasn’t a main character so there was no need to keep her alive.

“Stop lying to me. The music says otherwise.”

Jiyong was used to these movie dates, just as Seunghun was. While he hated horror movies, he liked any excuse to bury his head in the others chest while the other wrapped his arms around him in a form of protection. He liked being protected.

Seunghyun said nothing, opting to wrap his arms around Jiyong instead. The movie was nearing the end the next time Jiyong decided to lift his head. With only 10 minutes left, the final battle was taking place. The heroine vs the crazed killer hell bent on revenge. Seunghyun really wished these movies came with better plot lines.

He would never act in a movie like this.

“Is it over yet?”

Seunghyun sighed as the credits began to roll. The movie was a waste of money. Maybe they should lay off of this type of genre for a while. It was starting to get a little boring.

Oh well, they would have to talk about it next time.

Standing from the comfort of the couch, Seunghyun stretched his cramped limbs. He hadn’t moved since the movie began over an hour ago so he needed to get his blood flowing again. He glanced at the clock on the DVD player and sighed at the time. It was nearing midnight and he had an early morning tomorrow. He was due on set for his next project at 7am, meaning he only had a few minutes to get home if he wanted to be fully functional.

“It’s getting late. I need to get home.”

A pair of hands wrapped around his wrists and Seunghyun turned to face the culprit, still sitting on the couch with wide eyes and a pouted lip. For a second Seunghyun thought he saw a tremble.

“Babe?”

“Please, don’t leave.”

Seunghyun would have chuckled at the cuteness had Jiyong not looked so devastated at the thought of him leaving. He didn’t even know why he attempted to leave, Jiyong always asked him to stay.

“Fine, but you have to make me breakfast in the morning.”

He waited for the nod of confirmation before continuing. “Now let's go to bed. I have an early day tomorrow.”

As Seunghyun laid with Jiyong in his arms he smiled to himself in thought. Scary movies might be boring but the end results were always worth it.


In which date nights are the best nights.