Chapter 13

50 Moments to Show I Care

“Kiss me”

 

“He likes you, you know?”

 

Seunghyun pulled his lips away from his glass and looked curiously at Daesung. It was their night out, a night to let loose and drink all of their worries away. It was also the night Daesung decided to get faced.

 

“Who?”

 

Daesung giggled in his drunken haze and pulled out his phone. He squinted his eyes at the bright screen before slamming the phone back down.

 

“Jiyong.”

 

Seunghyun froze in his seat as the music playing around them changed to something only couples would dance to. The music was low, nearly muted by the walls of the vip section.

 

Daesung was drunk. He didn't know what he was talking about.

 

“He doesn't like me. He's not gay.”

 

Jiyong has had countless girlfriends come in and out of his life, Seunghyun was introduced to every one of them. He wasn't always comfortable with it but he would greet the girls with a smile on his face.

 

“He might not be, but he likes you. Wait, that makes him gay.”

 

Seunghyun sighed. He wouldn't believe Daesung unless he had solid proof. Jiyong had been paying more attention to him lately but he wasn't planning on putting any hope on that. He didn't want a bruised heart.

 

“He likes Kiko.”

 

Laughter shook Daesung frame as though he knew some joke he was getting ready to let him in on. It was nerve wracking.

 

“Jiyong is Kikos gay best friend. Why do you think SooJoo likes him so much? He's too feminine.”

 

“Being feminine doesn't make you-”

 

“In Jiyongs case it does.”

 

Seunghyun sighed, pulling Daesung's bottle away from him. That was enough drinking for one night. His heart wouldn't be able to handle if this was just a joke. It would be too cruel.

 

“I think you've had enough.”

 

“I know you like him too.”

 

Daesung tended to be more perceptive when intoxicated. No, he was more honest about things he noticed. Seunghyun hadn't told anyone of his feelings, other than his sister and mother.

 

“Don't you?”

 

He weighed his options. It would be nice to share all of his feelings with his best friend, plus the drunk probably would remember nothing in the morning.

 

“Yeah, I do.”

 

Daesung straightened his back at the confession, his drunken daze sobering up. He picked up the phone from the table and Seunghyun was thoroughly confused.

 

“Hyung, did you hear that?”

 

Seunghyun listened as another voice came through the other line.

 

“His confession. Oh, and sorry for calling you feminine.”

 

Realization hit him like a dump truck. Daesung was speaking to Jiyong on the other line. He had been duped into confessing his feelings by Daesung's drunken act. He played right into the ploy.

 

“Ah, hyung, got to go. I think Hyunnies going to kill me.”

 

And kill him he did.

 

------

 

The last thing Seunghyun expected to find the next morning was Jiyong sitting on his couch, dressing to impress, beautiful, while he looked a mess, and hung over.

 

Had he known Jiyong was going to come over he would have put a little more effort into his appearance, even if his head felt like it was going to fall off and roll.

 

Jiyong stood to his feet, a generous smile greeting as his good morning.

 

His smile was nearly blinding, Seunghyun's heart fluttered in his chest.

 

“You know, if you wanted to tell the others about us you didn't have to create this elaborate ploy.”

 

Jiyong chuckled as he was pulled into Seunghyun's arms.

 

It had been a plan Joyong had come up with in order to reveal their relationship without actually saying it, it was obvious. Seunghyun knew how Jiyong worked. He would set the stage and would lean on Seunghyun to catch on and finish the production. Had Seunghyun not been a good actor then things would have turned sour.

 

“It was fun, and I always wanted to try acting.”

 

Jiyong had told the members that he liked Seunghyun, but he needed their help in knowing if Seunghyun liked him or not, he needed to hear it himself. The only thing he had to do was confess when prompted. Daesung had been very forthcoming with the information after a few hits to the back of the head.

 

“I hate lying to Dae.”

 

The sound of laughter filled the room and Seunghyun could feel himself falling in love all over again. Jiyongs laughter was music to his ears. He could listen to it all day.

 

“Shut up and kiss me.”

 

And kiss him he did.


Oh my, thank you so much for the early birthday love. I'm really excited.

Also, thanks for the reviews, they make me want to update faster. I've been stready with these writing lately. It's all thanks to you guys.

Your comments are greatly appreciated and always welcome.