Chapter 11

50 Moments to Show I Care

“Don't you dare throw that snowba-, goddammit!”

 

Snow was nice, calming, soothing, and dreadfully boring. Seunghyun thought it was nice to look at but walking through it provoked to much effort.

 

He kept his gaze forward as Ji, Bae, and Ri walked ahead of him and Daesung. They talked as if some interesting story was being told and Seunghyun was bored of watching them. Honestly, Seungri was probably just exaggerating the story to make it seem more interesting than it actually was. They other two had probably already heard the story but they would laugh anyway.

 

They spoiled the brat.

 

Glancing at Daesung at his side, he could feel the younger man becoming just as bored as he was. He was probably cold too. His nose was red and his lips were buried deep into his scarf.

 

It was cold, and the snow was annoying.

 

An idea popped into his mind. He had a mission as the mood maker of the group. His dongsaeng was bored, it was his brotherly duty to relieve him of that boredom.

 

As mischievously as he could, he slowed his pace, bending to pick up a handful of snow in his hands and ignored Daesung's amused look as he shaped it into the perfect snowball.

 

Seunghyun packed the ball down before taking aim and throwing. He smirked in satisfaction, grabbing another handful of snow, as the ball hit one of the three in front. Seungri yelped as the cold slip down his hair, peices of snow seeping into his coat.

 

The three turned to look at him, Daesung laughing hysterically, and he knew he had completed his brotherly duties. Daesung was no longer bored, he was having fun.

 

The looks of irritation presented gave him new brotherly missions. Youngbae would be ready to play when the next ball was thrown, but Seungri would probably only be willing once Jiyong got involved. Jiyong could potentially be a force to be reckoned with.

 

“Hyung! It's cold! Why’d you do that?”

 

“I was bored.”

 

Youngbae bit back a chuckle and Seunghyun knew he was won over before even doing anything.

 

His hand continued to mold the snow.

 

“I suggest you move from leader if you don't want to be next.”

 

The other two quickly moved and Jiyong glared. He had been stressed lately, the new song was giving him trouble, and Seunghyun hadn't been able to have fun with his lover because of it. He would fix that now though. They would play in the snow and they would all do it together.

 

“Seunghyun, drop it.”

 

Seunghyun nearly raised a brow at the order. There was no way he was giving this moment up. It had been years since they played as children.

 

He could see the looks of anticipation that the others were giving him through the corners of his eyes. They wanted to play as much as he did. They wanted him to provide the opportunity.

 

“Don't you dare throw that snowba-, goddammit!”

 

Seunghyun buckled with laughter as the snow hit its target full force. He had been aiming for his jacket but it landed on his face. Laughter filled the silent air as Joyong struggled to get the cold water off of his face. The red the cold left almost made him feel bad about it. The laughter of the others encouraged him though.

 

The last thing he was expecting, he was too busy laughing, was to be tackled to the ground, a laughing Jiyong on top of him. He struggled as snow was being pushed onto his face and when he felt an extra set of hands holding him down that Seungri had decided to help his role model.

 

“Dae, help!”

 

It was all he was able to get out before he was completely covered in snow. The ice numbed his already frozen features. The abuse lasted only a few seconds more before the other two left his frame.

 

He laughed as he sat up to see Seungri and Jiyong taking cover behind a tree as Youngbae and Daesung assaulted them with snowballs.

 

They were all having fun, fun that would last three hours before they would get into trouble since they would probably get sick.

 

Seunghyun had fulfilled his brotherly duties.

 

His boyfriend duties were also complete.



I'm glad that so many people want me to contune. It really is hard to write when you don't think people are reading. I felt like I was wasting my time. To me, there is not point writing if there is no one reading it.

Your comments are greatly appreciated and always welcome.