Chapter 42

50 Moments to Show I Care

“I swear it was an accident.”



“Seunghyhun, please don’t be mad.”

 

It was the first thing he had been told as he stepped into his home, closing and locking the door behind him.

 

“What did you do?” he was cautious as he shrugged his jacket off of his shoulders and took off his dress shoes. He set them neatly on the shelf of his other shoes he frequently wore, never once taking his eyes off of the man standing in front of him.

 

Jiyong frowned as he led Seunghyun down the hall and into his living room. His body froze at the sight. He was only gone for 2 hours, how could this happen? Why did this happen?

 

“What did.. How?”

 

His sculpture, his most recent purchase, was destroyed passed the point of recognition. He had been so proud when he came home with it, he had been vying for it for months, now he couldn’t even tell what it was supposed to be. Pieces were missing, and it looked as though Jiyong had tried his hardest to fix it as the glue on the broken pieces were still noticeable, gluing them in places they hadn’t been before. Seunghyun appreciated the effort, but the sculpture didn’t even look the same anymore.

 

And he had spent so much money on it.

 

“I swear it was an accident.” Jiyong's voice came out quickly as he tried to explain the situation. He sounded panicked. He knew how much Seunghyun loved his art. “I was trying to clean up so that you can come home to a nice clean house but I tripped while moving your-”

 

“It’s okay.”

 

Jiyong stopped his explanation, eyes going wide. “It’s okay? Are you sure? I can buy you another-”

 

Seunghyun dragged his eyes away from his sculpture and finally laid eyes on Jiyong. The man looked relieved as well as cautious, as though he thought this was a ploy for revenge. He should know better, Seunghyun's not that bright.

 

“Really, it’s okay. It’s just a sculpture.” He took a step into the living room and Jiyong took a step back. He was still cautious, Seunghyun didn’t like him running away. He wasn’t really upset about the mess, just a little disappointed. “Come here.”

 

He held his arms open and Jiyong gave a hesitant smile as he moved into his arms, resting his forehead in the crook of his neck. Seunghyun smiled at the warmth and gave a small kiss to the side of his head before squeezing the man tightly in his arms for comfort.

 

“I’m really sorry.” He mumbled into his chest and he held on a little tighter.

 

Seunghyun glanced at the sculpture on last time before closing his eyes and breathing in Jiyongs scent. Honestly, even if he wanted to be upset he wouldn’t be able to retain the anger. Jiyongs remorse was compelling, he had been trying to do something nice for him.

 

“I love you, Jiyong.”

 

“I love you too.



Thank you for your honesty, seriously. I don't write these for me, I write them for the readers so if theres ever somehting you don't like, or something you want more of, you can tell me. Really, I prefer it.