Chapter 19

50 Moments to Show I Care

“The paints supposed to go where?”

 

“The paints supposed to go where?”

 

Seunghyun watched in amusement as Jiyong's face flushed a marvelous red at what Seungri had just said. Of all the things Jiyong could get embarrassed about…

 

“All over you.”

 

In Jiyongs defence, he never expected this kind of talk to come from the baby of the group, neither of them did. Especially since the talk had to do with the two eldest members of the group and their lives.

 

Jiyongs jaw dropped and Seunghyun was thoroughly enjoying the show. Daesung shifted uncomfortably next to him and Youngbae was passed out on the armchair, earbuds in his ears and music so loud the whole room heard what he was listening to.

 

“I'm not understanding this. Explain again.”

 

Seunghyun didn't understand why Jiyong was acting so dense, or like such a prude. Jiyong understood completely what Seungri has just told him. Their life was great, in Seunghyun's opinion. They were always open to try new things and it never got boring between the two. They were two fully functioning men, after all.

 

Seungri sighed in annoyance of having to repeat himself for the third time and Seunghyun took pity on the kid.

 

It was time for a holy intervention.

 

“Jiyong-ah. Canvas . Our bodies are our paintbrushes and out love is the art.”

 

Seunghyun's voice turned husky as he explained and Jiyong's face went from a marvelous red, to a passionate one. The look was enough to stir Seunghyun. It was the flush Jiyong had when they were tangled between the sheets.

 

It was Seunghyun's favorite shade.

 

“But- Hyunnie, that's unsanitary.”

 

Seunghyun held back a scoff. They had done dirtier things then smearing paint all over themselves. He opened his mouth to give the ways but one nudge from Daesung helped him hold his tongue.

 

What they did in private wasn't meant for innocent ears.

 

“Well, we could always try is it to see if that's true.”

 

Jiyong's eyes flashed and Seunghyun knew what they were doing when the others left. Honestly, Seunghyun wouldn't mind kicking them out now. He would only feel slightly bad about waking Youngbae up.

 

“Alright! I didn't bring this up so you could gross me about about your life.” Seungri stood from his seat, holding his hands over his ears to stop the conversation from reaching his drums.

 

“If you didn't want to hear it then you shouldn't have brought it up! You know how our hyungs are!”

 

Seunghyun watched on as Seungri and Daesung bantered back and forth. The two got along way better than they did years ago.

 

“Hyunnie.”

 

Seunghyun flinched as hot breath warmed his neck. When had Jiyong moved? Why hadn't the other two noticed?

 

“I can supply the paint if you supply the canvas.”

 

Jiyong gave a to the shell of his ear, swaying his hips seductively as he walked out of the living room and into the kitchen.

 

Seunghyun couldn't hold his chuckle and ignored Daesung's curious gaze.

 

What better way to end the night then with 3 things he loves the most. Art, Jiying, and with Jiyong

 

He needed to make a new spot on the wall.



Rememebr to show a bit of appreciation to every author or every story that you read. A dash or gratitude goes a long way.