Chapter 39

50 Moments to Show I Care

“Hey! I was going to eat that!”



Seunghyun was tired. Had he known acting was going to be so hard he would have told Yang Hyun-suk to shove it up his . Nineteen, that ing movie. Were first films supposed to be this hard? Why was it so different from filming music videos?

 

The only thing that made him feel better about the hellish filming was Seungri being there to suffer with him. Well, that and the delicious chocolate cake his mother had sent the members as a congratulations for expanding into Japan.

 

There was only one piece left and Seunghyun was anxious to get his hands on the chocolate dessert.

 

Making his way into the small dorm, he made a beeline straight for the kitchen.

 

“Hey! I was going to eat that!”

 

There sitting on the countertop, sat Kwon Jiyong. A spoon was dangling from his mouth and a plate with one more bite of his chocolate cake was left.

 

Seunghyun's shoulders slumped. He really couldn’t bring himself to be upset at his leader, he was just as stressed, but he did feel defeated. He couldn’t believe his rotten luck.

 

“Sorry?”

 

Slumping down at the table, he let his face fall into his arms on the table, whining in the process. Now there was nothing to make him feel better about the ty day he had.

 

“Rough day?”

 

Seunghyun groaned in response. Jiyong looked down at the final piece of chocolate heaven. To offer or not to offer, that was the big question. It was

obvious that Seunghyun had a ty  day, but Jiyong's had been just as bad.

 

Being tasked with writing new songs in order for his group to become more popular was a lot of stress for one person.

 

Sighing in defeat, he sat across from Seunghyun, sliding the last piece of cake over to him.

 

Seunghyun raised his head as the plate his his arm and he raised his head. He raised a brow at Jiyong in confusion.

 

“You can have the last bite, I'm full.”

 

“Liar.” Seunghyun grinned, grabbing Jiyongs used fork and stuffing the last piece into his mouth.

 

Jiyong watched Seunghyun eyes close as he moaned in delight at the chocolate treat.

 

Honestly, there was no better sight.

 

“You look like you've just had an .”

 

Seunghyun chuckled, looking up at the clock.

 

“You know, the others aren't due home for another 2 hours. I bet we can do something else to release our stress.”

 

Jiyong grinned at the mischievous look on his boyfriend's face. They were growing men after all, stress relief was always welcome.


In which I have nothing to say other than 'Thank You'