Chapter 49

50 Moments to Show I Care

“Well, this is awkward…"


Unedited


Jiyong hadn’t expected it to be, but it the the most embarrassing situation he and Seunghyun had ever been caught in. When he had suggested a ‘quickie’ he hadn’t expected Seungri to barge into the ‘assumed’ locked bathroom. Nor did he expect for the brat to stay standing by the door, door held wide open for anyone who passed to see their compromised position.

“, Seungri, get out!”

Seungri flushed, realizing the situation, and quickly evacuated the bathroom, the doors slamming shut with a heavy bang behind him.

Jiyong could have sworn he heard an apology from the kid coming from the other side.

“” Seunghyun cursed, pulling out of Jiyong and releasing Jiyongs legs that were wrapped around his waist. “I told you we should have waited but no, you-”

Jiyong tuned the man out as he stood to his feet, tucking himself back into his pants before fixing his appearance. He was so embarrassed he didn’t even know how he was supposed to face the kid. How did parents handle situations like this?

“It’s not my fault we haven’t ed in 2 weeks. I needed release.”

Seunghyun scoffed, ruffling Jiyong's hair to make it presentable. Jiyong allowed the man to fix his hair before the man dropped his hands to his shirt to straighten it out. Jiyong loved being cared for like this.

“, we should have waited. Seungri’s probably traumatized.”

Jiyong sighed, straightening Seunghyun's tie before leaning up to peck the man on the lips. “He’ll be okay. As long as he doesn’t go running his mouth it’ll be fine.”

A listless wish. Seungri had probably already blabbed to the others. They shared a look and they knew they shared the same thought.

How annoying.

Making their way back to the studio, they both avoided the gazes of the amused Youngbae, awkward Daesung, and stunned Seungri as they sat in the chairs earlier occupied.

“Well, this is awkward…” Daesung's soft mutter broke the awkward silence and Jiyong groaned, slamming his head down on the desk in front of him. They knew, they definitely knew and Youngbae would hold it over their heads for the rest of their lives.

“It wouldn’t be if they were able to keep it in their pants. Really Ji? The bathroom?”

The amusment in Youngbaes voice was strong and Jiyong looked up to glare at his best friend. He opened his mouth to reply but a smooth baritone voice cut him off.

“As if you have room to talk. Didn’t I catch you and Hyorin in the-”

“Hyung! You said you wouldn’t say anything!”

Jiyong lifted a curious gaze to his lover as Seunghyun rolled his eyes. What did his lover know that he didn’t? Jiyong glanced back at Youngbaes blushing face before turning back to Seunghyun. Jiyong was determined to find out before the night ended.

“I won’t say anything if you forget about all of this.”

Blackmail, equal exchange. Seunghyun would always be his hero.

Youngbae uttered a brief ‘fine’ before turning back towards the sound board.

A comfortable silence settled between them and they got back to work. Youngbae played with beats, Jiyong and Seunghyun worked with lyrics, Seungri and Daesung focused on vocal practice.

“So, can you tell me which bathroom to avoid.”

Seungri choked, Youngbae and Seunghyun laughed, and Jiyong died of embarrassment.



I only got one comment for the last chapter, thanks love. Did you guys not like it? The next chapter is the final one. 

S/N:I really don't like this chapter. I've got no motivation to come up with anything better.