Chapter 24

50 Moments to Show I Care

“You’re the only one I trust to do this.”

 

“ you, Jiyong.”

 

“But, Hyunnie, you have to do this for me.”

 

Seunghyun growled as he paced through his home, making his way up to his room to change into comfortable attire after spending the day with his family. He had fully intended on relaxing and lazing around while he was on a break, Jiyong had other plans in mind.

 

“No, call Youngbae. Ask him.”

 

He heard Jiyongs feet shuffle behind him and Seunghyun aggressively pulled his shirt off, replacing it with a white-t and a hoodie.

 

“Can’t. He’s coming with me.”

 

“Daesung?”

 

“Promoting in Japan.”

 

“Seungri?”

 

Seunghyun gaze snapped towards Jiyong as silence filled the room. Was Seungri available to help Jiyong out? If he was Seunghyun was fully intending to shove of the favor onto the youngest member.

 

“I would never trust him with them.”

 

Understandable.

 

100%.

 

Seungri was extremely responsible, but he was also to busy establishing his businesses to handle them. Seunghyun wouldn’t leave Seungri any responsibility either. He couldn’t even if he wanted to.

 

The guilt would eat him alive.

 

“Please, Hyunnie, you’re the only one I trust to do this.”

 

It tugged at his heartstrings. The pitiful voice of his boyfriend, the way he bent on his knees to kneel between the two creatures he had asked Seunghyun to watch in order to look more pitiful than he already looked.

 

Dog sitting.

 

It wasn’t bad, not really. The dogs were well behaved and they wouldn’t bother Seunghyun any more then Charlie did, but he really didn’t want to. He didn’t want to spend his vacation time dog sitting. He wanted to spend his vacation lazing around the house, doing nothing but eat ice cream as he watched mindless tv.

 

Having to take care of the dogs would ruin those plans.

 

Seunghyun sighed.

 

“Jiyong, I know you love the dogs, and normally you could drop them off but I still have to say no. I’m glad you trust me but I can’t do it this time. I need a break.”

 

Jiyong's eyes lowered and Seunghyun felt even worse for telling him ‘no.’ It wasn’t often that he didn’t bend to Jiyongs whim. Hopefully he understood that it was nothing personal, that he loved the dogs like he loved his own.  

 

“I just- I don’t want you to be alone while I’m away.”

 

It wasn’t fair, it was playing dirty. He knew Seunghyun would bend if Jiyong was doing this for him. He knew Seunghyun would agree as soon as he knew Jiyong had well intentions.

 

Jiyong knew how to play him like a fiddle.

 

“I-”

 

“No, Seunghyun, it’s okay. If you can’t watch them then I’ll take them to Damis. She’s allergic but she has a big yard they can run around in.”

 

He was pulling out all the stops, guilt. Seunghyun groaned and sat at the edge of his bed, resting his face in the palms of his hands. He could already imagine Jiyongs victory smile.

 

“Fine. I’ll watch the ing animals.”

 

Jiyong sprang to his feet, running to give Seunghyun a hug in gratitude, Jolie and Gaho following behind. Seunghyun held back a chuckle at the force of Jiyongs hug throwing him back on the bed, and the dogs his face.

 

Maybe his break wouldn’t be so bad.



Jiyong asks for alot.