Chapter 27

50 Moments to Show I Care

“I’m Pregnant.”



They were rumors, baseless rumors that couldn’t be true. Jiyong didn’t cheat on him, he would never do that. Though he was a habitual flirt and they had been fighting lately, there was no way he would step out on him. Jiyong loved him, he would never betray his trust.

 

He just wished he believed it as much as he told the others that he did.

 

“Hyung, are you okay?”

 

They looked concerned, surrounding him in his home. They had come to check on him after the news broke out. It was wise of them too, he didn’t know what he was doing, what he was going to do.

 

“I’m sure it’s not true, Jiyong-hyung is crazy about you.”

 

Not lately. Seungri would fight him on that, they all probably would, but they didn’t know how they had been. They kept the problems they faced behind closed door.

 

“No, Jiyong never would do this. It’s a lie. I don’t believe it.”

 

I do. Youngbae may be the most logical one of the group, but he would always be biased to Jiyong. Always.

 

“Hyung, are you okay?”

 

Do I look okay? He could feel Daesung's hand on his shoulder but it lacked the comfort he expected.

 

He never knew these types of rumors would still have this type of effect on him. He didn’t know Jiyong would still allow these rumors to happen, especially after the Nana fiasco.

 

“I- I can’t-” He took a deep breath to calm his breathing and started again. “She’s pregnant?”

 

It was hard to focus on any one things so he found his eyes shifting from one person to the next. They each avoided his gaze as though they knew something he didn’t and it pissed him off. Standing from his seat and forcing the others to step back, be clenched the tabloid in his hand and headed for the door.

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“To find Jiyong.”

 

The slammed the door behind him.

 

XXXXXXXXX

 

Jiyong knew things weren’t going to end well for him. He felt it as soon as he had opened his eyes that morning.

 

His name flashing across the television screen only served to confirm his premonition as the announcer talked about the woman claiming to be baring his children. He could do nothing but stand in front, watching in disbelief as the insanity being shown.

 

It was crazy, it was groundless, and he expected Seunghyun to be barging into his home any moment now. The man would probably believe the rumors, or have doubts. Had he been in the others shoes he would feel the same way.

 

Their relationship had been rocky for awhile now.

 

“Celebrity Model Ms. A has decided not to disclose any information on G-Dragon in hopes that-”

 

He scoffed. This woman, a woman he had never seen before, didn’t want to disclose information yet she wanted to accuse him of getting her pregnant? It made no sense. He was gay, woman did nothing for him. He wasn’t even sure he had the ability to sleep with one anymore. Not after tasting-.

 

The sound of his front door opening and closing caused him to tense and he remained focused on the news as he listened to the heavy steps become closer.

 

“Jiyong.”

 

XXXXXXXXX
 

Seunghyun stood, in anger, in sorrow, as Jiyong remained rooted to his spot. He stood in front of the television, eyes locked on the screen but the stiffness in his body gave way to who really had his attention.

 

It was often how Jiyong dealt with things. Act as though they didn't exist, or ignore it until he was ready.

 

He wouldn’t get the time to adjust though. Seunghun wouldn't give him the time to make up some excuse. He wanted the truth. It was all he ever wanted.

 

“Jiyong.” Calling again got no response and he felt his patience snap. Taking a step forward, he froze as Jiyong finally turned to look at him.

There was no emotion on the man's face and Seunghyun hated the look. He hated when Jiyong put on the persona of a man with a stone heart. It was the opposite of how Jiyong really was, it wasn’t who Seunghyun had fallen in love with.

 

“I love you.”

 

It slipped out before he was able to catch it but as Jiyongs mask broke he knew it was the best place to start.

 

“I want to trust you because I love you, but you have to tell me. You need to tell me the truth so that I can believe that you love me too.”

 

XXXXXXXXX

 

“I love you.”

 

It caught him by surprise, he hadn’t expected it. He expected Seunghyun to come in screaming, breaking his things, calling him a lying cheat, and breaking up with him.

 

Listening the the man's broken voice tore him up inside. He wanted to go and hold him in his arms, to assure him that it was a lie, but he knew Seunghyun probably didn’t want him touching him right now.

 

“It’s not true.”

 

He watched as Seunghyun jaw clenched, as though he wanted to believe him, but he believed him to be lying more. It was hard to watch someone lose their trust in you while they were with you.

 

This wasn’t what he had wanted in his life.

 

“I promise, she’s lying.”

 

Seunghyun looked reluctant to believe him, like he was facing an eternal battle that he didn’t know how to win.

 

Jiyong took a step forward, closer to the man still frozen in the living room doorway, before slowly taking another. He was relieved that Seunghyun allowed him to get so close, close enough to stand directly in front of him.

 

XXXXXXXXX

 

He wanted to remove himself in front of the man, he wanted to take a step back with every step Jiyong took but something held him in place. Maybe it was the sincerity in his eyes, the longing to be believed.

 

“I would never- I could never sleep with anyone other than you. I can’t, it’s not how I function. I'm faithful.”

 

Seunghyun in a deep breath as Jiyong placed both hands on his cheeks. His hold was warm, tender, and he loved the feeling. He felt safe, like he was being taken care of.

 

“I could never sleep with someone I don’t love, let alone a woman. I’m already stuck on you. I’m addicted.”

 

A genius with words. That’s what Jiyong could be if he wrote more meaningful lyrics. Addicted, Jiyong was addicted to him. It made him believe that he could accept Jiyongs truth. He could believe that his doubts were just as grounded as the rumors the malicious woman had created.

 

It caused to believe, that even after the constant fighting, they were still be okay.

 

They would make it through this.

 

“Okay?” He could see the worry in the light brown eyes and Seunghyun realized it was a little selfish of him to only think of himself during this whole thing. A woman was slandering the image, the brand, that Jiyong had created and he was more worried about Jiyongs faithfulness.

 

“Okay. I believe you.”

 

XXXXXXXXX

 

Jiyong felt relief, as though a dozen bricks were lifted from his shoulders. He didn’t care so much as what the world would say about G-Dragon, even though he had spent years working to create it, as he did about what Seunghyun thought about him. It was a relief that the man believed him.

 

“You should spend the day with me. I’ll call the company and explain that I don’t know the woman, and you can comfort me while I stay out of the spot light.”

 

He let go of Seunghyun's cheeks as the man nodded. Finally shrugging off his coat, Jiyong watched as he made his way into the kitchen, probably to find an unopened bottle of wine.

 

Jiyong took the time to pull out his phone, calling his management who did nothing but tell him to stay in and not to pick up his phone or answer the door to anyone other than s or his family.

 

They stressed that they would handle it.

 

He didn’t care to ask how.

 

“You’re out of Beer so I grabbed us a bottle of wine.”

 

Following the man to the couch, he watched as the man opened the bottle, pouring it into two glassed before being handed a glass. Seunghun look concerned, probably worried about his wellbeing now that he knew where they stood. He tended to get depressed when scandals happened. Had he been by himself he would have been reading the hate comments.

 

He didn’t know why he did it to himself.

 

“I have to let the others know that you're okay. That I haven’t killed you and that your heart's still beating.”

 

Putting his glass down in the table, he snuggled into the taller man and relished in the arm wrapped around him. The comfort, the security.

 

It was what he needed to show him that they would be okay.


 
In wich the authoress tries a new writing style.