VII.

Love the Rain so You Can Love Me Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Excuse me miss, may I ask what happened?", the nurse approached Seri and asked.


Seri immediately brought Chanyeol to the hospital when he had lost his consciousness.


"Uhh I was on my way home when I saw him under the rain and then he just passed out.", she answers.


"Do you know him?"


"He's my classmate."


"Do you know someone that we could call, his parents perhaps?"


Seri shook her head.


"We're still trying to call the number he has on his ID but no one is answering so if you know anyone let us know okay?"


"Yes mam. Will he be okay?"


"His fever is really high. The doctor suggests that he stays the night for observation. We will be moving him to a room a little later."


Seri bowed her head, holding her hands together thinking of what might be wrong with Chanyeol.


"He should be fine.", the nurse reassures her.


"For now, can you fill this up for me?", she gives her a paper, 'Patient Information' written on top of it.


"Just try to write what you know okay? I'll get it later."


"Okay, can I see him though?"


"Of course. Right this way." The nurse walked her to where Chanyeol's bed was.


He was lying there, still unconsciouss. They had changed his clothes with the hospital gown, an IV placed on his left hand. She sat on the chair beside his bed, observing him. His eyes are half colsed, his nose and ears are pinkish and his lips are pale. He really does look sick but he's sleeping peacefully now.


"Ergh.." Chanyeol grunts in his sleep.


Does something hurt?


"Eomma.." Chanyeol mumbles.


Seri was about to get the nurse when she hears him calling for his mom.


Is he having a nightmare? she sits back down.


Seri carefully touched his hand, rubbing her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter