III.

Love the Rain so You Can Love Me Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seri arrived at her apartment irritated. As she was walking on her way home, a van carelessly passed her in full speed splashing the street water to her.

She quickly took a hot bath to wash her self up. The warm water felt so good on her cold skin. As she was washing her hair, thoughts of Chanyeol clouded her mind once again.

--- Flashback ---

After what had happened, Seri was very excited to come to school the next day, hoping she would bump into Chanyeol again. But to her dismay, it had never happened. In fact, she never saw him again. Not until her second year in college, when the news came about a very handsome, tall and rich new student by the name of Park Chanyeol spread.


Seri was very excited when he heard about this news. Chanyeol did not disappoint, they weren't over reacting when they described how good looking he was. He was tall and very handsome indeed. 


She was very determined to introduce herself to him with the hopes that he would remember. Gathering all the courage she has, she started to walk towads him when she saw him on the school grounds. Unluckily, some girls came to him first before Seri could go nearer. They introduced themselves to him flashing their long eyelashes and giggling. Chanyeol did not bother looking at them though. He stood up and walked away. Seeing his reaction, she was actually thankful those girls came to him first.

Seri kept thinking about it for the longest time, he's not the same Chanyeol. He never smiles anymore.

--- End of Flashback ---

 

"What happened Chanyeol?"
 

After dinner. She started doing all her school works not minding the rain starting to pour outside again.

 

 

**

 


The next day, Seri woke up late, jumping out of the bed as she saw the time. She overslept and skipped all her alarms. Usually, she'd get up early and work on a few more papers before heading to class.  Luckily,  her classes would start by eleven today.

 

She still decided to go to school an hour earlier, to make sure she takes a good seat for todays' lecture. It wasn't easy to find a good seat in college. It was one lesson she learned the hard way.

To her surprise however, she found an all so f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter