XXXVIII.

Love the Rain so You Can Love Me Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seri! Seri come here quickly.", she was arranging her room when she heard her mother call out.

 

Seri hurriedly marched down the stairs hearing the panic in her voice.

 

"What happened?", she worriedly asked as she saw Chanyeol lying on the couch half conscious, his face all red, his shirt wet from what smells like vomit.

 

"Dad, Soo Hyun and your fiance had a little drinking session at the farm.", her unnie informed her as Seri went beside Chanyeol, wiping his face.

 

"I have to say, he's very impressive. We didn't expect him to last that long." Soo Hyun said while he sat on the other sofa.

 

"What's that supposed to mean? And dad you're not allowed to drink."

 

"Oh I didn't. Chanyeol was the only one who did. Soo Hyun here just had a few sips."

 

"Appa! Look at what you did. How is he supposed to drive home now?" She felt Chanyeol's hot cheeks. He leaned his face on her palm murmuring something, but she failed to understand.

 

"Eii.. Soo Hyun go and bring Chanyeol to Seri's room. Sayi get some wet towels so Seri could clean him."

 

"You're just going to let him sleep in your daughter's room?", her father counteracts.

 

"Yes. Seri will sleep in Sayi's room. And besides, if you didn't make him drink, this wouldn't happen."

 

"Eii.. Didn't you say to get to know him?"

 

"Aish! I told you to get home before dinner."

 

Every one did what they're told while Seri's dad sulked with the idea of Chanyeol staying the night.

 

After Seri and Chanyeol's big revelation, they both helped her mother prepare for lunch as Sayi and her family will be coming home as well. The whole family ate together happily, still with a little interview questions for the two of them.

 

Seri's father asked to take Chanyeol around the farm saying he should know about the family business. He went with him along with Soo Hyun although after going around, her father insisted on having a 'father and son' bonding also known as drinking beer. And now, Chanyeol is all drunk laying on Seri's bed.

 

"We'll get going now. You 'gonna be okay?", Sayi asks while Seri wiped Chanyeol's face clean.

 

"Yeah. I'll be fine. Thank you."

 

Sayi noticed the joyless tone Seri had. Even if she didn't say a word, she knew what was bothering her little sister. It was Chanyeol's relationship with their father.

 

"Don't worry. You saw how dad was with Soo Hyun before, but look at them now."

 

Seri just smiled, still cleaning Chanyeol off. Her dad did give Soo Hyun a really hard time before. Now, he treats him like he is his own son.

 

"Appa might be cold to him at this moment, but Seri understand him. You're the family's baby girl. Right now, he see's Chanyeol as the guy that will take you from him. Chanyeol's going to have to work for it before he accepts your situation."

 

"Thank you unnie.", she gave her a warm hug, appreciating her sister's words.

 

"If he loves you enough, he'll make it."

 

They both laugh at how dramatic Sayi sounded. The laughs caught their mother's attention and so she went to check on them.

 

"What are you two giggling about? Ohh Seri. Why haven't you changed his shirt?", she asks pointing at Chanyeol.

 

Seri knew she would need to change him although she just can't bring herself to remove his garments for him.

 

"Eii.. Go and change him. I'm curious." Sayi urged wearing a cheeky grin on her face. Her sentence made Seri blush knowing what her sister meant.

 

Their mother hit the older one which only withdrew laughs from her.

 

"And you, go home. Your son is sleepy."

 

"Mom. Tell me you're not curious of how his body looks. Just look at his arm."

 

She gained one more hit after her words and she just laughed it off while Seri's blush won't leave her cheeks.

 

"How did I raise you that you say that? It's not for our eyes to see."

 

"Okay okay. We'll leave.", Sayi raised her arms up the air in surrender.

 

"Call me when you need help dear."

 

The two of them left, closing the door behind them after Sayi's teasing wink. Seri took a deep breath as she walked back to the bed, getting ready to change Chanyeol into cleaner clothes.

 

She made sure to wipe his hair and face to cool him off, proceeding down to his neck and nape, positioning his head more comfortably on the pillows.

 

He must really work out., she thought as Seri wiped his firm arms with a damp towel. She gulps lifting his sweater revealing his inner shirt. Seri carefully removed it over his head, dumping it to the floor.

 

"Hhhmm", Chanyeol grunts, pulling Seri into his arms. It startled her more when Chanyeol rolled them over as he burried his face to the side of her neck. His upper body trapping her while her legs were over his.

 

Seri became speechless and frozen at first comprehending the situation.

"Honey are you okay?", her mother knocks on the door after she heard a light squeal from inside her yougest daughter's room.

"Yes mom. I just dropped something. Go to sleep. Good night." she prayed her mother would just leave them be. It wouldn't paint a nice picture if she'd see their position now. What makes it worse, she can't push Chanyeol's heavy body off her incase she comes in.

"Are you sure? Okay then. Good night."

​She exhaled deeply, hearing her mother's footsteps going away from her door. If she came in and saw them, it would be over.

 

"Chanyeol?", she gently tapped his arm, whispering to his ear.

"Chanyeol?"

 

He grunts again responding to her.

 

"You need to change your shirt."


Chanyeol lazily opened his eyes half way. He then moved away from Seri, swiftly removing his shirt on his own before he collapsed on the bed beside her.

 

Once again, she was surprised at the hasty turn of events. She closed her eyes while getting into sitting position, tapping around the bed to look for the clean shirt. Seri bit her lip making sure to look away while she sliped the shirt to him. Her heart skipped several beats feeling his stomach muscles slide to her hands while she put the shirt for him. Her imagination played games on her, picturing on how it would look like. But she forced herself not to look. No. That should not be. She can't look.

 

A sigh of relief escaped through her chest when she had successfully changed his shirt without looking. Her eyes landed on his face sleeping calmly now. She brushed his hair up then caressed his cheek. An automatic smile formed on her lips as she admire his facial features.

 

"Good night.", she leaned closer placing a light peck on the side of his face before gathering his dirty clothes to wash them. She was only able to put herself to bed once she was done with all the cleaning. Her eyes sparkled and her lips just can't help but smile despite how tired she felt. Knowing that Chanyeol was in the next room sleeping and that her family's letting him in, it was enough to take all the fatigue away.

 

 

**

 

 

The beam of sunlight woke Chanyeol up with a throbbing headache. He grunts while he pulled his hair, feeling the drill inside his brain.

 

His eyes wondered around curious of where he was. The episode from yesterday's what abouts replayed on him, remembering what had happened. He tried sitting up, however, the dizziness killed him.

 

The door knob turns as Seri slowly walked inside to check on Chanyeol. She saw Chanyeol still layin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter