XII.

Love the Rain so You Can Love Me Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol woke up early this morning. His grandmother made sure that he's up and ready for a long day before him.


"Hurry up and eat your breakfast Chanyeol.", she orders him.


"Why hurry?", he complains but obeys his grandmother otherwise.


The doorbell rang in the middle of their meal. Halmeoni orders the housemaid to quickly open the door and let the visitor in.


"Good morning dear. Come sit."


Seri sat down the dining table akwardly while the maid served her food.


Chanyeol was eating quietly when he felt someone sending deadly glances at him, halmeoni. She's signaling him to greet Seri which Chanyeol found so irritating.


Why is she here?, he asks himself before he felt a kick on his leg.


"Hey", he finally greets Seri coldly.


"Hi."


"Don't be shy okay Seri? Eat as much as you want."


"Ah yes. Thank you but I've had my breakfast halmeoni."


"Ohhh but you'll need your energy once you start tutoring him."


"You didn't have to do this halmeoni.", Chanyeol interrupts their conversation.


"I wouldn't have to if you're doing all your school works."


"As if those would be finish by this week."


"That is why Seri's here to help you."


"Be a little patient with him dear." Seri glances at Chanyeol who wasn't so amused by the idea of needing a tutor for his school works. His grandmother asked her to help him with his papers and Seri didn't think twice about it. She wanted him to pass.


"Okay then, I'll get going. I need to be at the office. You two take care. Seri if there's anything you need just ask the butler okay?"


"Yes halmeoni. Take care."


Chanyeol stood up and walked his grand mother to the door. Seri stood up as well and followed them. She couldn't help but admire his actions.


You might seem cold on others but you're such a sweet grandson to your halmeoni.


After his grandmother had left, Chanyeol went straight to his room avoiding any interactions with her.


"I'll be walking you to the room if you're done with your breakfast mam", the butler speaks.


"Uh okay. Thank you." Chanyeol's place was big, it seems bigger than Sehun's as Seri sees it. His was styled in a very manly manner too, black and brown is the motif of the design. There's a huge glass window over looking the buildings of the city. It has a second floor where the rooms are located and a study room or mini office where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter