XXII.

Love the Rain so You Can Love Me Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol raced to the hospital. Kang Joon called him saying his grandmother was rushed to the emergency. He wanted to enter the room. However, the nurses stopped him from doing so. They needed to wait for their go signal before going inside.


Two men in black tuxedos and a very formal lady were in the waiting room as well when Chanyeol and Seri arrived.


"Drive her home." Chanyeol told one of the men.


"No. I'll wait with you."


Chanyeol sat down the sofa. He burried his face on both his palms, his legs shaking as they wait for the doctor. He would give off heavy, deep sighs out of the tension he is feeling. He was very worried of his grandmother.


Seri wanted to cheer him up. Tell him that everything would be okay. But how? She herself didn't know the status of his halmeoni. All she knew is that she wanted to be with Chanyeol whatever the case is. She placed her hand on his knees mutely saying she is here for him. Chanyeol slowly lifted his head, tears were in his eyes.


"I can't loose her."


Seri felt her eyes water but she hold it in, wanting to be strong for him. Seri shifted her hand on his.


"You won't."


Chanyeol tightened his grip. He didn't want Seri to let go. He tried to calm down with Seri's help but still worry for his grandmother.


The doctor came in after a few minutes looking for the relatives.


"I'm the grandson. How is she?" Chanyeol hurridly stood up.


"Your grandmother had a mild heart attack due to hypertension which was triggered by stress. She needs to have a complete bed rest in order to recover. We were lucky she was brought here before it could be worse."


"Where is she? Can I see her?"


"We'll move her to a room. The nurse will give you further instructions with that. I've also given them a list of medicines your grandmother will be taking."


"Okay. Thank you." Chanyeol turned around, wiped his face and sob.


"Hey. They said she'd be fine. Relax."


Chanyeol looked at Seri, half smiling at him. He held her hand and nodded. They kept their hands together throughout the time they listen for the nurse's instruction.
 

The nurse later on to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter