LV.

Love the Rain so You Can Love Me Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click Click Click

 

The sound of the keyboard typing and pages turning echoed through the discussion room. With a new project and a new team to work with, Seri came the earliest to study her task.

 

After the boss had told her about her new assignment, she couldn't help but feel too excited over it. However, once she knew of the client, the mixed feeling of pressure and anxiety filled her.

 

Park Prime and Development Enterprises. They aren't just any company. She should know best.

 

Knock Knock Knock

 

"Good morning.", her tan voluptuous body comes peeping at the door. Lee Seola greets Seri with her shiny red lipstick curving a bright smile.

 

"Oh hi. Come in."

 

"How long have you been here?"

 

"Just for a few minutes now."

 

Seola notices how Seri's folders opened for her, some lines highlighted in different colors. She knew she had been working already despite the early hour.

 

"Haa.. always so hardworking, our Ms. Seo."

 

"What are you talking about? You came early too."

 

"We're finally working together.", she says in glee, leaning on the other side of the table.

 

"Yes. Finally."

 

Seola and Seri have known each other and easily became friends even when they were in different teams and departments. They used to go out for lunch together until they both became too busy on their own schedules.

 

"Congratulations on your study by the way."

 

"I should congratulate you on your last project too. I saw the sales it made."

 

"Thank you. I hope that both our lucks carry on for this new project. I'm actually very excited."

 

"Let's do our best.", she smiles before returning her attention to her laptop. Seola did just the same, planning out for their big task.

 

The other team members arrived shortly one by one until they were all gathered to start up with their meeting. Further details of the project was discussed by Seola while the rest listened to her intently.

 

"Park Prime and Development is no joke. If we get this proposal approved, just imagine how high the profit we'll gain. Not only through money but through popularity as well. Our company will be better known."

 

The KLM Designs Inc., under the leadership of Mr. Kim Jungwon, specializes in furniture and overall interior designs. Providing its clients with a variety of themes, layouts and customized looks to choose from. They have made their name through colorful, long lasting and high-end designed furniture for every customer satisfaction. Now, they have expanded their business into providing simple to elegant room and house interior arrangements and decorations.

 

Park Prime and Development Enterprises, the leading and the largest mall and residential tower buildings owned by the Park family, recently built their newest six-towered residential building. It is now open for interior and design proposals. They plan to get the best design team for the modelling and arranging of their newly built estate.

 

Being the top and largest company in the field of malls and residential towers, it was expected that there would be a great number of much known companies competing for who will ever be chosen to work in partner with the Park Prime. The KLM Designs Inc., just one of the many.

 

"We need to make our designs unique and noticeable. But we also need to consider their preferences." Seola speaks.

 

"When you say Park Prime its always high class and well... luxurious."

 

"Woah! Their CEO just depicts that.", heads turned to Sarang who was reading over her phone after she gave her opinion.

 

"What are you talking about?", Haru asks.

 

"The CEO of the Park Prime and Development Enterprises, President Park Chanyeol. Just look at him.", Sarang answers her, showing everyone the photo of the Park CEO.

 

Everyone stared at her phone awkwardly before turning to Seri. She took a glimpse of the photo as well before gluing her eyes back on the laptop screen. Although she could still feel their gazes assessing her reaction and movements, Seri kept on her work.

 

When you're the ex-fiance of such a big name like Park Chanyeol, it wasn't hard for people to know the past. Not to mention the big buzzes they had from reporters while they were apparently dating. That specific past which still shadows her present.

 

"Yah! What are you doing?" Haru quickly pulled Sarang's hand down after seeing Seri's straight face.

 

The air inside the discussion room slowly becomes uneasy. Seri felt it too. However, as the time passed by, she got used to these kind of situations.

 

Almost everyone knew her as the fiance of CEO Park. Even when news about their relationship stopped spreading, she'd still get questions about it from random people. Because their 'break up' was never announced, some people still thought that they were together. 'How he was', 'When is the big day', those were the hardest questions to answer. How was she ever going to tell them that the man she loved had to leave? They just wouldn't understand.

 

"Researching. If we want to get noticed, we better know their CEO and his preferences right?". Sarang casually answers back.

 

"Aish! Stop that! We're not going to present to him. Big companies like them has people for that."

 

"Yes but he has to approve it. If he likes it, then we'll have a sure shot."

 

At times like these, Seri learned to stay quiet and avoid any more dwelling. She appreciated the people who respected that. Although, she also knew that the foreigner Sarang was unaware of anything. In fact, she had a point. If it was a different client, Seri would have even volunteered for the so called research.

 

"Okay, let's see... he's still really young to be CEO. But despite that, their company soared higher when he got seated. It wasn't always like that though, he struggled during his first few months but went through with it gradually. There's this really long chart here of their company's achievements within the first half of the year. It's just impressing..."

 

Sarang carried with the reading of the Park Company's achievements under Chanyeol's leadership while the rest listened to her. A smooth feeling of gladness and please filled Seri's heart. She became so proud with every single line that Sarang read to the group that she found herself smiling while staring at her screen, waiting for what she'll hear next.

 

"Ha! This got me tired.", Sarang exhales after reading the long chart.

 

"No doubt that was impressive.", a co-worker comments.

 

"It doesn't say much of his preferences though. How are we supposed to know what he likes?"

 

"Hhmm.. I wonder if he's married?"

 

The random question from Sarang got the others choking in surprise. Everyone inside the room paused in silence, unable to process.

 

Married?

 

"Ah... he.. of course he's not... I mean.. he's too busy for that..." Haru clumsily answers.

 

"Yeah."

 

"Add he's too young to be married at this age right?", one of their co-workers adds.

 

"Yeah. But he should be dating at least.", Sarang answers while typing on her laptop, ready for further research. Haru tried to stop the little lady from what she wsa doing, kicking her f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter