V.

Love the Rain so You Can Love Me Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sehun's place is really big. Seri would often forget how rich he is. You can't blame her though, Sehun's really childish most of the time, you wouldn't believe he's the second heir for the Oh Group of Companies.


"Chocolate or strawberry?", he asks Seri holding two packs of yougurt in his hands.


"Chocolate", she answers still looking at the big chandelier above.


"Alright, strawberry it is", tossing her the strawberry yougurt.


She glared at him.


"What?", he asks innocently, sitting down beside her.


"So we're here, what do you do next?" Jiyah asks.


"I don't know."


"He lives alone you know? Wonder who's taking care of him." Sehun added while devouring his yogurt.


"Why don't you try making him some soup?" Mari wisely suggested.


"Come on. I'll help you." She stood up and dragged Seri to the kitchen.


They have decided to make chicken soup plus other side dishes for him, packing them in the bag prettily.


"Yah! That's not for you." Mari pinched Sehun who was already eating in a bowl at the counter table.


"Can't I eat the food cooked in my own kitchen?"


"You have yours in a seperated pot. Seri will cook something else for us too. Stop it.", Mari answered him.


"Araseo."
 

Seri was anxious. She didn't know how to give the soup to Chanyeol. She's right there standing in front of his door.  All she had to do was knock.


"Just knock." Jiyah whispered peeping from Sehun's door.


They were just three doors away from where Seri was standing.


Seri did not move. She continued to stare at the numbers 1127, Chanyeol's unit number.


Mischievous Sehun decided to run towards Chanyeol's door pressed the door bell and knocked loudly. He quickly ran back to his door and shut it closed. Leaving Seri frozen in place.


Seri's eyes grew bigger when she saw the door knob twisting.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter