XIII.

Love the Rain so You Can Love Me Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seri kept on thinking of what might be going on between Sehun and Chanyeol. Sehun can be a little sometimes but the cold stare he gave Chanyeol was different.


Maybe I was just imagining it.


**


Seri woke up late that morning. She had caught a cold due to the cold weather of the city for the past few weeks.


Chanyeol arrived in the library earlier than Seri. He decided to go on with his work, sitting on the same table they shared the last time.


What's taking her so long?, Chanyeol asked himself as he looked at his watch. It's already two hours past the time they have agreed to meet on.


"Hey. Sorry I'm late." It took another half an hour before Seri had finally reached the library. She waited for his response but she got none, Chanyeol continued to work on his own. She sat opposite him and started to review his papers.


"You might need to review this one." sniffs sniffs


She went on in reviewing Chanyeol's works while sniffing and occasionally sneezing from her cold.


"You shouldn't have come."


"Huh?"


"Aren't you sick?", he asked, eyes still focused on his paper.


"No. I'm fine."


"Yeah but you're spreading virus.", he responded while standing up and returning some of the books he borrowed.


This kid.
"Are you ready for your exams tomorrow?", she asked when he returned.


"I'm hungry."


"Oh okay then. Go eat but don't take too long, there's still much to do."


"You're not coming?"


"Uhh...well.." Seri this is your chance


Chanyeol has his eye brows furrowed, waiting for her answer.


"I don't really feel like eating.", she looked away.


What the hell Seri?!


"Suit yourself." Chanyeol walked away leaving Seri alone at their table.


What is wrong with you? That was the golden chance?, she palmed her face in disbelief of how she responded to Chanyeol's indirect invitation of eating with him. She went back to finishing his projects knowing it'll be too late to go after him now.


What Seri didn't know is that Chanyeol didn't leave. He sat a few tables away from her. He watched her as she worked, still sniffing and sneezing every now and then. It was true th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter