XX.

Love the Rain so You Can Love Me Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This can't be it?, Seri frowns as she looks at herself in the mirror.


Chanyeol and her decided to continue working on their research at a newly opened cafe. She knows it's not a date but she wanted to look her best. She had brought all her clothes out of the wardrobe but couldn't be satisfied. Her last resort was a yellow half sleeved dress paired with a black coat and boots.


She rode a bus to twelfth street wishing she won't be late this time. She hops off and walked briskly to the cafe. Seri was nearly there when she saw Chanyeol got off his car infront of the cafe. He was wearing a brown trench coat with a black sweater and jeans. fell agape. Park Chanyeol is so handsome. He looked even better with those pair of sungglasses.


Chanyeol walked slowly to the cafe entrance when his eyes landed on Seri standing idle not far from him. Chanyeol couldn't help a smirk when he saw Seri in a dress. He carefully removed his glasses to get a better look of her.


Not bad Seo Seri, he told himself.


"Aren't you coming?"


Seri snapped out of her daze when she noticed Chanyeol calling for her. She quickly approached him.


"Hi.", she greets him.


He didn't greet her back, he has his eyes fixed on her. Seri doesn't have the strenght to make any eye contact with him. Her heart beating fast and she couldn't hide her blush with his continuous stare to which Chanyeol found cute.


"Uhh Let's go?!", Seri walked to the door, grabbed the handle and pulled it. Despite her effort though, she failed to open the glass door. Chanyeol walked behind her, he waited for awhile before he grabbed the handle that Seri was still holding making their hands touch as they pushed it together.


"Push.", Chanyeol reads the sign.


Seri smiled awkwardly realizing her mistake.


They entered the cafe with Seri stepping in before Chanyeol.


Choco Bank Cafe is quiet and cozy. The lights, furniture and the ambiance is very pleasant. There aren't many people inside making it perfect to focus on their work.


"Let's order first.", Chanyeol walks to the counter and ordered a few before turning to Seri.


"What do you want?"


"No. I'm good."


Chanyeol turned back to the lady while Seri looked for a comfortable spot for them.


She sat by the corner of the cafe beside the glass window. The lighting was good and they were near a socket making it easier if their laptops would drain its battery later.


She looked outside the window admiring the children walking outside. It was a weekend so most families would be out together. The sight made Seri miss her parents. She wasn't able to spend much time with them since she started studying in college.


A few seconds passed and Chanyeol finally received his orders. He was holding a tray, another tray carried by the server, both filled with food he ordered for both of them. He searched for Seri around the cafe and paused when he saw her. Chanyeol admired her beauty, she's smiling as she watched the people passing by.


"She's very beautiful sir.", the server commented while he waited for Chanyeol to move forward.


"She is.", he agrees with him.


Seri glanced to their direction and saw Chanyeol not moving from a distance. She gave off a curious look not knowing why he was just standing there.


"Is everything okay?", she mouthed to him.


Chanyeol laughed with her silly gesture before walking to her.


Oh my god he looks so handsome. I'm dreaming right?, Seri admires his features coming closer and closer.


The waiter arranged their food on the table before leaving them alone.


"You ordered too much."


"We'll need it.", he answers before eating.


They started with their task after eating. Both their eyes set on a laptop and a book. 


"Is there something wrong?", Seri asks when he caught Chanyeol's eyes on hers.


"Nothing.", he answers realizing he had been unknowingly staring at her.


Is there something on my face?, she asks herself getting self conscious.


She excuses herself from Chanyeol to check her face on the mirror.


Chanyeol palmed hisface. He inhales deeply before biting his lips.


"What's wrong with you today?", he asks himself.


Seri came back later on from the rest room. Chanyeol ignored her. He kept his eyes on his paper trying to finish his part of the research.


Hours passed by and Chanyeol still had a hard time focusing on his work.


"Aiii", Seri shrieked when Chanyeol hit the table.


He crossed his arms on his chest and stared out the window. His eyes spell irritation.


What's wrong with him?


"Are you okay?"


"I'm going. I'll just send you this part." he started in g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter