XV.

Love the Rain so You Can Love Me Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seri ran to the lift, her hands shaking as she pushed the bottons.


"Seri?", Sehun calls her name when the doors opened at the lobby.


Sehun was surprised to see her crying inside the elevator. She hurridly ran outside the building despite the pouring rain.


"Yah Seri!", he held her arm forcing her to face him.


"Let me go!", she tried to get away from his grasps. Sehun dragged them both to shelter from the rain.


"What's wrong?", he held both her shoulders demanding for an answer.


"Is it Chanyeol?", he waited for her to speak.


"What did Chanyeol do to you?"


"SEO SERI!!"


She got startled hearing Sehun shout like that.


"Sehun please, I want to go home.", she begged in a low tone while hiding her face in her palms.


Sehun's eyes softened, she looked so helpless. He couldn't stay mad at her but he is furious for Chanyeol. He was certain those tears were because of him. Sehun held her close and hugged her tightly.


"Okay. I'm sorry.", he said, soothing her back in the process.


Sehun might tease Seri a lot but he treasures her. She continued to cry on his chest. The tears kept on coming, feeling his protective arms that held her close.


The rain continued to pour in the city. Sehun and Seri sat in a coffee shop by the window waiting for the sky to calm down. She had stopped crying but her eyes still spell sadness.


"Drink up.", Sehun gestures at her cup. She said nothing but smiled weakly.


He hated to see her lonely. They had only known each other since college but their bond was strong. They were freshmen and Sehun didn't know anyone. That one class where you have to form a group for a project. Sehun hated the idea and was ready to leave when Seri walked up to him. He wasn't friendly but she had managed to break his walls. They've become close friends since then.


"Why are frogs such happy animals?"


"Huh?"


"Because they always eat whatever bugs them."


Seri smiled with his corny joke.


"You're so lame Sehun.", she giggled lightly.


"Okay. There it is."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter