Change in POV

To the Moon

From: ____

Did I succeed yesterday? Is Angry Cha gone?

I sighed, rolling back over on my back only to roll off the bed completely and waking up Wonsik. 

"Hakyeon hyung, turn off the sound on your phone." Wonsik yawned from the other bed. "What time is it anyways?" 

I can't stop these harsh thoughts towards Wonsik... It wasn't his fault he fell for her... I feel like she's slipping away from me though and that's what makes me tick even more when I look at him. 

"Get up and look for yourself." I growled, standing with a stretch before exiting the room and into the small kitchen dorm. 

"Hyung." Hyuk startled me as he made his way towards me. "You don't have anything planned for today, why are you up already?" 

"I left my phone on and it woke me up." I grabbed a bottled water from the fridge and downed it easily. "Are you and Taekwoon heading up to get your photos redone today?"

"Yeah, we're leaving once the manager gets here." He grabbed a water as well and sipped it. "Hongbin and Jaehwan have something to do today as well but I can't remember. Does Wonsik?"

"Yeah, all three of them do." I threw away the empty bottle and started to head back to my shared room with Wonsik when I stopped suddenly and looked back towards Hyuk. "Don't you think it's odd how close ____ and Wonsik are?" 

"Kind of. But I don't really think there is any romantic chemistry there." Hyuk shrugged, sipping his water once more. "I think you're worrying over nothing." 

"I'm not, I saw it." I sighed once more and entered the room, collapsing on my bed, grabbing my phone as I did so. 

To: ____

Why are you up?

From: ____

I have things to do as well, you know.. Are you busy? Want to come with? Just kidding, you can't. They're classes. 

To: ____

Have fun.

From: ____

Sheesh, you sound grumpy. I guess I didn't help at all. Call me whenever you want to try and hang out again... Or whatever. :)

"Wonsik." I called out to Wonsik only to find him not in the room. "Figures." 

I put my phone on the floor and yanked the covers over my head and slammed my eyelids shut. 

I didn't know what happened to me in the past, would happen again with ____... I really thought she would be different from Tae Hee. 

--

From: ____

Meet me at my apartment. It's been a few days since we hung out and it's one of my in between days. 

"Has it really been a few days since we saw that movie?" I mumbled aloud to myself as I changed into simple clothing with a hoodie over the top. When I had finished changing, I went out and came into contact with Hongbin. "Hongbin-ah." 

"Hakyeon hyung." Hongbin smiled a little. "Where are you going? We have recordings planned in an hour." 

"I know. I'm going a crossed the street for a second to talk to ____. I'll be back." 

"Oh? Wonsik just left for her as well." Hongbin raised an eyebrow, curious. 

My mood took a dive immediately, my heart throbbing. "He did, did he?" 

"Yeah like a half hour ago."

Why does she even ask me to hang out? She always brings Wonsik as a tag along anyways... Or am I the tag along? It's sad that I don't even know anymore. 

After hearing Hongbin's news, I left the dorm quickly and ran a crossed the street to her apartment complex, taking the back way so that people wouldn't recognize me. 

But I was stopped in my tracks when I opened the door just slightly. 

"____-ah, can't you just think about it?" It was Wonsik's voice I heard first. "I'm not one to cling on to people. I don't want to give up until I get a fair shot, you told me that in the beginning, remember?"

"That was before I knew it was me you liked!" ____ sounded a bit irritated. 

I peeked through the door and stayed as silent as I could, watching them talk like that. 

"It shouldn't matter!" Wonsik countered. "Can't you see that I'm suffering too?" 

"Wonsik. I bet if you looked in your heart, you wouldn't love me as much as you think you do." She sighed, moving to walk away. 

Wonsik gently grabbed her shoulder and pulled her back, putting an arm on either side of her head to block her from going anywhere. "Can't I have an answer from you? You like me too, right?" 

"Wonsik, I've told you multiple times, I don't like you like that. I don't like being forced here." She answered flatly. "You of all people should know who I'm dating. Don't you respect that?"

"Of course I do but people can easily fall in love with someone else." Wonsik sighed. 

"Wonsik, you're not acting like yourself." 

"I know, it's because I can't take watching you anymore. You and Hakyeon don't even get along anymore! Can't you see where this is heading? He's just going to dump you anyways! Don't tell me you haven't noticed?" 

Anger rippled through my body as I listened to them. Wonsik, you were this type of person all along? 

"I don't like you Wonsik. Maybe I thought I did, just a tiny bit, but after Hakyeon confronted me about it, I realized how much it hurt me to see Hakyeon hurting over it. I realized that I didn't like you but that I respected you as a friend. Hakyeon means a lot to me and right now... I don't even know if he likes me anymore. You're making me look like Tae Hee to him. I'm nothing like her." 

Wonsik watched her, carefully. He seemed to be hesitating on something and just as I was about to open the door and stop all this nonsense, he pressed his lips to hers. My eyes widened with shock and my heart pounded. Anger, hurt, and shock pulsing through my body all at the same time. I was completely frozen. 

At first, ____ seemed try to stop Wonsik but it didn't take long before she gave up and let him continue. I was completely helpless. I was stuck watching the girl I love kiss another man, one of my close friends to add. What does one do in this situation? There seems to be no correct way of doing things. 

After a few moments, they pulled away from each other and just stared at each other, their noses just inches apart. I pulled out my phone, fighting back angry tears as I did so. 

To: ____

I can't meet with you today. Or tomorrow... I don't think I want to see you again, if I'm honest. I think it's better to just break up, it's clear this won't work anymore. 

When her phone dinged, she shoved Wonsik away from her and fumbled for her phone, her face clearly flustered. Yeah, that's what I thought. Go ahead and like Wonsik all you want, I won't care anymore. 

I shut the door quietly and walked slowly back to the dorm, pulling the hoodie far over my head as I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. My heart ached like it was torn in two. 

Is she this type of person as well? Is everyone like this? Maybe I didn't see the full picture just then... She would push him away, wouldn't she? I just didn't see it, right? 

My phone rang as I crossed the street. I only glanced at it once before knowing it was her. I swiped away my tears and answered it, making my voice as firm as I could. 

"Hakyeon-ah! Why would we break up? This is the second time, you know? Do you know how much it hurt the first time?" 

"I want to break up." I gripped my shirt with my other hand as I spoke, holding back from showing as much emotion as possible as I scurried into the dorm and headed down to the small dancing studio downstairs. 

"Hakyeon-ah. Can't we just sit down and talk everything out? There's nothing to break up over!" 

So... She's going to just pretend like nothing happened there? "Can I ask you a question?" 

"Of course! Why are you even asking me?" 

"If Wonsik were to kiss you by some random chance... You'd push him away, right?" 

"Of course I would!" She spoke almost too quickly, piercing my heart once more. What a good liar she's become... Maybe being an actress suits her. All actresses do is lie anyways...

"Really?" I bit my lip hard to keep my voice from shaking. "That's the truth, hm?"

"Hakyeon, why the random question? Are you okay? Where are you, I'll come to you this time." 

"Don't. I'm leaving anyways." 

"Hakyeon, we're not breaking up, okay?" 

"If I wish to break up then it's not an option." 

"I'm not allowing it. Give me a good reason to break up. I was childish the last time I broke up with you and I regretted it. Whatever is bugging you, tell me! Let's not be childish and try to work it out, okay?" 

Wonsik forced himself onto her so I can't hold that against her... But why didn't she push him away? Why was she all flustered? 

"Hakyeon, are you still there? Hakyeon! I'm coming to the dorm before you leave." 

"Do it, I won't be there." I hung up quickly and sat against the wall beside the door to the stairs, keeping the lights off and just tucking my knees to my chest as I tried not to cry. 

It's not her fault... Wonsik is strong, she wouldn't be able to push him off anyways... But why didn't she try?

The door to the stairway opened and I listened as someone came down the stairs. I slid to the corner of the room and buried my face into my knees to silence my whimpers. 

The door to the studio opened now as well. Did she guess I was down here? I don't want her to see me like this. 

The door shut once more and someone sat beside me, only a hand on my shoulder for comfort. It's not her. She wouldn't be quiet about this if it was her. 

I lifted my head and glanced at who was beside me. Taekwoon's outlined face was clear even in the dark. "Taekwoon, why are you down here?" I glanced away from him. 

"I heard from Hyuk that you were going to ____ after Wonsik already did." He spoke quietly as usual. "I figured something was up and when you didn't come back, I went out to go get you but I saw you run down here." 

I buried my face in my knees again, the tears stopping with just the simple presence of Taekwoon being there. "Wonsik kissed her." 

"Kissed her?" 

"So I broke up with her."

"But why? It wasn't her fault." 

"She didn't even try to stop him and she was so flustered when he pulled away." I explained. It was always easier to tell Taekwoon these things because he was always listening and understanding. 

"Girls get flustered over many things. Especially ____, as I've noticed." Taekwoon chuckled a little, his hand still resting on my shoulder. "Why don't you just tell her that you saw it and ask her about. She wouldn't lie to you if you two were face to face. She's not a good liar in person." 

I sighed, closing my eyes. "I know, I should talk to her. I just don't have the courage right now." 

"Wait a bit then." 

"My anger got to me when I saw it. I don't think I should break up with her until we talk about it. You're right... As usual." 

"Correct." Taekwoon sighed, taking his hand away. "____ is outside the dorm. She looks like she's a little afraid to face you as well. Talk it out before you decide to leave her. Make sure you don't do something you'll regret." 

"Taekwoon, thanks." I mumbled as he stood and left without another word. 

Should I take her somewhere and talk? I know I don't have much time but... She should be more important, right? 

I sat there and took a few deep breaths, swiping away any evidence that I had been crying. I'm too sensitive, this is my issue. This relationship is hard because I'm too sensitive. 

When I had calmed down a bit, I hurried up the stairs and went outside the dorm complex and spotted ____ beginning to walk away with a bit of a limp in her leg. Did she always have a limp? I was I too caught up in my own thoughts to notice she got hurt?

"____-ah." I called out, surprised at how calm my voice sounded. Maybe she doesn't want me to know she's hurt... I'll drop it for now. 

She turned around quickly and smiled a little, heading back over to me. "How'd you know I was out here? Taekwoon passed me but didn't say anything." 

"Taekwoon told me." I sighed, taking off my hoodie and tossing it to her. "It's cold out and all you're wearing is a t-shirt?" 

"I was just heading into my apartment when I texted you to come over." She seemed uncomfortable as she put on the hoodie that was slightly too big for her but I couldn't help but smile a little anyways. "You want to break up but I don't want too. I want to talk about somethings with you. When are you leaving?" 

I looked around a little bit. "I still have time before I leave, come on." I held my arms as the cold settled in and lead her into the dorm and back to the practice room downstairs. 

"Can I ask you something though?" She sighed as we shut the door and the lights. "Why do you suddenly want to break up?" 

"I'll tell you later. I want to hear what you have to say before I do anything childish." I sat back in the corner I previously sat in and patted the ground for her to sit beside me, which she easily did. "What do you have to say?" 

"A lot. But I'm starting with Wonsik." She sat against me like she was afraid I'd get up and leave. "I don't like him and if you don't believe me then I won't go on with anything else I'm going to say." 

"Not even a little?" I crossed my arms, not trusting her words at all after what I saw. 

"No, not even a little. I like him as a friend. I treasure him the way I treasure Hyun Shik, Hyun Bin, and Ha Yi. I treasure him like that. The way I treasure you is completely different from all those people." 

"Go on."

"You asked me what I'd do if Wonsik kissed me, right? And I answered that I'd push him away?" 

"You did." I grew sour again. 

"That's not completely true." She frowned at her feet. "Wonsik kissed me today. I was completely taken aback by the way acted before he even kissed me that when he did, I wasn't thinking straight. I was flustered, I admit, but I was more shocked than anything. A lot of things ran through my mind. 'Why is he kissing me? Why is acting so different? How will I explain this to Hakyeon? Will Hakyeon break up with me if I tell him this happened?' Things like that." She hesitated a little bit. "I was thinking all of that all while he was kissing me that I didn't even notice that I hadn't tried to push him away. By the time I came back to my senses and thought to push him away, he pulled away himself. I started to think on why he did that again and I was about to get really angry with him and probably even hit him when you texted me about breaking up. I didn't have the mindset to scold him anymore so I just left him there and rushed to my apartment before I rushed over here." 

Now I feel guilty. I almost just broke up with her when all she was doing was worrying about me. Taekwoon is always right, how annoying... 

"But I wanted to tell you that that happened even though there was a big possibility that you would break up with me because of the already strong misunderstanding we have." She glanced up at me, her eyes clearly concerned. "I was even more shocked when you asked what I'd do if Wonsik kissed me right after he did. Do you just have really good instincts or...?" 

"I saw it happen. And heard what was said before it." I sighed again. "I was angry and hurt so I said what I felt." 

"You were there?" She sat up straight and watched me for reactions. 

"Yeah. I was stuck between running in there and hitting Wonsik myself or melting right there." I admitted. 

"Did you cry? Is that why your eyes are puffy?" She pouted. "It hurt you a lot, didn't it? I don't want to hurt you." 

"It's not like it was your fault." I turned my head away from hers, embarrassed, but only to find the mirror on the other side so she could see anyways. "Why is there a mirror here?" I grumbled, hanging my head in defeat.  

"If you cried then I'm reassured. I don't want you to cry but since you did, it means you care for me still." She giggled a little. 

"When did I stop?" I mumbled. "All I did was put up a defense wall when I found enough proof to you liking Wonsik." 

"I know. Your wall was crumbling on our movie date though. I could see your true emotions in your eyes for the first time so it gave me courage." She titled her head so I could see her and smiled. "You like me too much, that's what I saw." 

"As if." I laughed a little as well and picked up my head. "If I see you near Wonsik, I'll break up with you."

"What, really?" She frowned. 

"No, I'm joking. Just don't let other men kiss you. Ever." I felt my face heat up as I spoke. "Only me." 

Her face turned a little pink as well and it just encouraged me to kiss her. Something about her flustered face tempts me. 

I leaned in quickly and pecked her lips carefully, pulling away quickly to see her reaction. She didn't give me much of a reaction before she reached out and pulled me back towards her, our lips joining once more.

I was shocked about how forward she was being but I was soon over it and slid my arms around her waist easily. She wasn't on the same thought boat as I was, clearly. I wanted to get rid of Wonsik completely from her but she only wanted me to focus on her lips. I broke the kiss a few times to kiss her cheek and her nose a few times but she wouldn't allow it as easily as she allowed our lips to be joined. 

"Stop being so needy." I laughed when we parted our lips. 

She gave me an odd look. "Why would you want to kiss my nose?" 

"Because it's mine." I smiled, kissing her nose and her cheek once more. I even went and kissed her forehead, recieving a sigh from her. 

"But I don't want you to focus there." 

"Too bad. Wonsik touched your face, not just your lips. I'm reclaiming what's mine." My heart was racing but I ignored it and just enjoyed the feeling of being happy with her again. I won't bug her about Wonsik anymore. She told me she doesn't like him so I'll just have to believe that. I'm tired of not getting along. "If Wonsik touches you again just kick him. He's very controlled when it comes to things like that, he just simply went insane for a moment. He'll snap out of it if you kick him really hard." 

"I'm not going to kick him." She sighed, a smiled arcing her lips once more. "Were you always this lovey-dovey?" 

"Lovey-dovey? I don't know what you're talking about." I mocked. "I don't do things like that." 

"Sure." She cuddled into my lap and placed her head on my chest. "Are we done fighting?" 

"For now, I guess." I rested my chin on her head lightly. "We'll probably fight over something stupid tomorrow. You're too stubborn and I'm too sensitive." 

"The truth hurts." She giggled, sliding her arms around me as kept her head on my chest. "You're really comfortable."

"Am I? I wouldn't know." My phone started to ring but I ignored it. 

"You should answer that." She went to move but I put my arms around her once more and held her there. 

"No, I don't want too." I mumbled. "I still have at least a half hour before I leave to record. Don't you have that one class you always have on off days?" 

"No because it's the weekend. I don't have that class on weekends." 

"Oh, right." I let her go again and leaned down to place a kiss on the side of her neck before she sat back on the floor. 

"Hey!" She grew flustered. "You've never kissed me there."

"Now I have." I smirked. "There are other places I can kiss too." 

"ERT!" She stood up and plugged her ears, going to the other side of the room. 

"What? I wasn't being a ert! Other places can mean your hands or arms or something! Who says I was being erted?" I yowled in defense, standing up as well. "You're the ert for thinking that far!" 

"Liar!" She accused, not able to hide her teasing smile. 

"Do you want me to be a ert?" I walked towards her and she bolted to the other side of the room. 

"No!" She screeched. 

I walked towards her again and snatched her as she tried to run by, pushing her up against the mirrored wall gently. Her eyes were wide as she stared at me and I could feel how nervous she was by the way her body tensed up. 

I kissed her lips again, pressing my body against hers as I did so. "I'm not going to do anything to you other than kiss you. Don't worry." I sighed as I pulled away from the short kiss. "I wanted to show you that I can be like this too. Even nice guys like me can become like this." 

"Yeah but you becoming like this is more tempting than scary." She smiled again. "Plus, you're still too nice even though you're like this, you know?" 

"I'm sure I am." I pressed my forehead to hers and closed my eyes. "I didn't mean to be rude to you these past few weeks. I was just hurt. I'll try to trust you from now on... There was just so much proof there." 

"I didn't help any to prove you wrong, that's my fault." I felt her body relax as she s her arms around the back of my neck. "Let's be like this more often. I like being this close." 

"The more often we're like this, the more risky it'll get, you know." I warned. "I'm needy, remember?" 

"I'll deal with it." She laughed, kissing my cheek as I opened my eyes. 

Her eyes were full of affection as we watched each other for a while. I was sure my eyes shown with the same amount of affection as hers and just as I was about to kiss her again, the door shot open and both of our eyes went wide. 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! My eyes!" Jaehwan's loud screech filled the room as I scurried away from ____. 

"I'm too young!" Hyuk covered his eyes as Hongbin lead him to the corner of the room. 

"Nasty." Jaehwan shook his head and joined them in the corner, all three of them pretending to be scarred from us. 

I couldn't help but laugh even though I was disappointed we were interrupted. "Why are you guys down here?"

"We came to fetch you. Manager wants to leave early." Hongbin mumbled, facing me with a mocking smile. "Should I tell him you're busy?"

"I would love to hear the outcome of that." I shook my head and shooed them out of the room. "Text me, ____-ah." 

"Okay." She answered coolly as she followed us upstairs and ran towards her apartment. 

My heart is still racing... I'm glad we decided to talk about the issue rather than act rashly... It seems Wonsik and I will have an interesting conversation later. 

--

"We're done?" I grew excited. "Sweet."

"You can tell Hakyeon and his little girlfriend stopped fighting." Hongbin teased. "He's not grumpy anymore." 

"The only thing that's making me angry at this point is you and the media." I growled, closing my phone. "They won't let go of that picture. I'm screwed forever." 

"Probably. Can I be the leader now?" Hyuk laughed. 

"You?" I couldn't help but mock him. "Sure, do it. I'd love to see all your hyungs look up to you and listen to you." 

"Who said they have to do that? We don't even do that towards you." Jaehwan joined in.

I hit the back of his head and grumbled at him. "You're no better than a child." 

Jaehwan pouted and rubbed the back of his head, leaving the building with Taekwoon, Hyuk, and Hongbin. Wonsik was about to leave as well but I pushed him away from the door with a sigh and looked at him. I avoided him all day so I could be cool about this but even now... I want to hit him, at least once. How can someone so close to me, do what he did? 

Wonsik didn't look me in the eye and his body went rigid. "I don't have anything to say to you." 

"I do." I kept my voice calm. "Why did you do that?"

"Do what?" 

"Don't do this, Wonsik. I saw what I saw and even if I didn't, the way you're acting gives it away completely." 

"I didn't do anything." 

"I saw you kiss her, Wonsik. I heard everything you said before that as well." I clenched my teeth and gripped onto my shirt. Why is he being like this? 

He hesitated for a moment before glancing at me, his body relaxing. "So what? I said what I wanted to say and I did what I wanted to do. What gives you the right to be angry at me when you weren't even treating her fairly?" 

I just watched him. I tried hard not to angry when I finally spoke but I couldn't help what slipped. Who is he to tell me not to get angry? "Wonsik, I didn't think you were this type of person. Why?" 

"Everyone is this sort of person!" He growled in return. "Everyone comes to a wall eventually. When people hit that wall, people become desperate. I like her too, Hakyeon. You know this. All I did was hit a wall. But the second I kissed her, that wall went away and I regretted it. You know why? Because I didn't get anything from it. The look in her eyes was nothing but worry, shock, and fear. She feared me, Hakyeon. All because I hit that stupid wall. I made someone I care about... Fear me. Do you know how much I regret what I did?" 

No, I don't. You don't look like you regret it at all. I want to make you regret it for real. I stepped towards him again and glared at him. "I don't really consider you a friend anymore, Wonsik." My heart clenched with pain as I spoke. "And I don't really care much about you being around ____. But the second you say things like I heard to her again or touch her, you're done. I'm not usually this type of person either but I'm not losing someone I care for to another person. I've went through it once before, I'm not doing it again." 

Wonsik nodded. "I didn't really consider you a friend to begin with. The second I told you my feelings, this is who I saw all along." 

He went to leave and for some reason it ticked me off more than it should've. I shoved Wonsik into the wall and sighed. "I'm warning you. Don't test me, Wonsik." 

Wonsik gasped with pain from the sudden action and sat up from the floor. When he tried to stand up, he let out another gasp of pain and just sat there. For a second, I felt bad and I began to worry. I didn't mean to actually hurt him... Did I hurt him? I just wanted to scare him. I looked for a way to apologize but couldn't find one and just ended up watching him as he struggled to his feet. 

"You're using violence now?" Wonsik laughed a little, standing up completely now that he was on his feet. "You're not fit to be watching out for ____ when you can't even control your own anger." 

I watched him as he winced and left the building, walking slowly. Why did I push him? He can't be severely injured... Can he? 

"What happened?" The manager ran into the building and glared at me. "Why is Wonsik in pain?" 

"Something happened." I pulled at my hair in frustration. 

A flash went off from the corner and we both wheeled around to see Tae Hee. "Oops." She laughed. "I accidently caught that all on film... It'll make for a cool article." 

My stomach churned with fear as I glared at her. "Tae Hee, when will you stop?" 

"When you feel the pain I did when you left me." She sighed, stepping out from the shadows and putting her camera away in her bag. 

"Pain? You felt pain?" I couldn't help but laugh. "And what about the pain you put me through before I left you?" 

She shrugged. "It doesn't really matter that much to me because that was before you hurt me. Once you hurt me, I like to make that person suffer for a while." 

"Obviously." I sighed. "Release it, I don't care. I'm already blacklisted on the internet at this point." 

"You don't care?" She seemed shocked. 

"No, not really. I know you have more pictures that you're going to release and that video now as well. Release them all." I smirked at her. "I won't cry if people I don't know are offended." 

The manger tugged me out of the building and lead me roughly over to the van and pushed me into the passenger's seat. When he was in the driver's seat, he wasted no time and drove away as quickly as possible for talking. 

"Hakyeon, you're becoming too careless again. We've worked hard to build your image back up and now it's about to dive again." The manager growled, the boys in the back listening intently, well, all but Wonsik. 

"Let her post it, it's not like I can stop her." I watched out the window, ignoring my phone as it vibrated in my pocket. 

"You should've gotten that camera from her by all means." 

"I should've, hm?" I sighed again. "She won't post it. Her goal is ____ and I. That video could target Wonsik as well. She won't bring him down more than she already has recently, don't worry." 

"How do you know she'll do that?" 

"I dated her for a long time." I finally pulled out my phone. "I think I'd know what my ex-lover is like." 

From: ____

I'm in a little bit of a predicament... That gig thing that I auditioned for, yeah, I got it. 

To: ____

So what's the issue? 

From: ____

Not an issue for me but like an issue for you. 

To: ____

_____, would you just tell me already? 

From: _____

It's a romantic video thing. I have to kiss the guy and act all lovey with him. 

To: _____

Oooo scary, how is this an issue for me? It's just acting. 

From: _____

Fine, I'll do it! I'm at the place right now anyways.

My eyes widened. She's serious? Aw... I can't help the fact that I get jealous easily... It's not Wonsik so that's a major plus. 

To: ____

I thought it was an in between day...

From: ____

See? Jealous! :P It is though. But this isn't apart of my normal schedule, they don't run according to me. You of all people should know this. 

To: ____

Whatever, just do it. I hope it fails and they fire you.

From: ____

Thanks for the encouraging words xxx

"YAH! Hakyeon! Did you just hear anything I said?" The manager yowled, startling me. 

I glared at him as my heart calmed down from being startled. "YAH! Stop yelling at me!" 

He let out a slow, agitated sigh. "Should I repeat?" 

"Go ahead." I nodded, putting my phone away with a pout. 

"You and Wonsik need to sort your troubles out, the fans are starting to notice you two are having negative feelings towards each other right now. If that girl releases the video she caught, it'll only get worse." 

"She won't release it." I sighed, getting annoyed. "Don't you trust what I'm saying to you?"

"No, not at all." He grumbled, glancing in the rear view mirror at Wonsik, who in which was trying to nurse his back from being shoved. I sometimes forget how strong I am and shoving him against a cement wall probably wasn't smart... I didn't even want to hurt him at all... "I also want you to watch Wonsik. His back looks like it's hurting pretty badly. You guys have a concert in Seoul in two days; if you forgot then I just reminded you. His back CANNOT hurt until then or else you'll be in some trouble, alright?" 

"It won't hurt that long." Wonsik snapped. "He just bruised it, that's it." 

"He? Hakyeon did that?" Hyuk turned from his seat to look at Wonsik in the back, Hongbin turning as well. Taekwoon and Jaehwan just sort of glanced at me before watching out the window. "Hakyeon used violence? How? Why?" 

"The girl." Hongbin chuckled a little. "Girls get even the nicest guys riled up. How'd you injure Wonsik?" Hongbin turned to me but I didn't turn to face him and just ignored him. I'm not proud of it so stop talking to me in that tone. It's only making me feel worse. 

"I bet he shoved him!" Jaehwan joined with his annoyingly loud voice. "POW! Into the wall when Wonsik least expected it!" Surprisingly accurate. 

"Can we stop talking about it?" I grumbled. 

"No, let's keep doing it. I like talking about it." Wonsik snapped. 

I turned around and glared at him. "Stop talking back to me, I'm the oldest, if you've forgotten. Respect." 

"You weere also the one being disrespectful towards me first, if you've forgotten. I have the right to retaliate!" 

"Two wrongs don't make a right." 

"Then stop doing wrongs and maybe I'll mature enough to make it right!" 

"You stop doing wrongs! You're the one stealing your friend's lover!" 

"Friend? Since when!?" 

"Sinc-"

"ENOUGH!" Hongbin yowled, startling us all into silence. "Stop bickering like 3 year olds and just get over yourselves!" 

I blinked at Hongbin, surprised at his authoritative voice, and then turned back around and watched out the window. He can be commanding when he wants too... I guess.

Anyways, why is her gig this late at night? It's nearly 9pm... I wonder if she's been there all day and just now told me since she figured out her role. I don't know. I kind of want to go watch and support her but if people see me there then the suspicion will just get worse. Plus, I'd probably get jealous and make her uncomfortable. 

"Wonsik hyung, I have a heating pad stored away somewhere back at the dorm." Hyuk sighed, ending the awkward silence that was left behind when Hongbin had yelled. "If you sleep with it on your back, it'll feel better. Put some ice on it before you go to bed with the heating pad and I bet it'll be better before you wake up in the morning." 

"Thanks, I'll use it." Wonsik responded calmly. 

"I'll make coffee." Taekwoon spoke softly as well. 

"YES! Taekwoon's coffee!" Jaehwan got excited again. "Hakyeon, you don't get any since you being nasty with us." 

I rolled my eyes and just pulled my phone back out again. "I didn't want any anyways."

I feel like I'm being ganged up on. Whatever, it'll pass and then it'll be like nothing ever happened. 

--

I was woken up by Wonsik's groaning. At first, I was startled and wondered why could be in pain. But when I had time to wake up a little, I remembered what I did to him last night. (Well doesn't this just sound like Navi FF now... TeeHee... Dream on, my dears...) "Wonsik, does your back still hurt?" I yawned as I climbed out of bed and went over to him. 

Wonsik smacked me in the side of the head when I got near, making me step back in surprise. "Don't come near me like you're sorry." He growled, pulling the heating pad off of his back and sitting up. "I hope that bruises." He stood, turned off the heating pad, and stomped out of the room. 

I held my jaw, anger and pain pulsing through me. What in the world is wrong with him? It only makes sense he hits me but how can he already be this sour after just waking up? I stomped over to my bed to go back to sleep before my phone started ringing. Even more strange, it's only 4 in the morning. 

I squinted at the bright light and answered it quickly when I saw that it was ____. "Hello?" My voice was hoarse from just waking up but I didn't really care. She's heard this voice so many times that it just didn't bug me anymore. 

"Hakyeon-ah? Oh my god! You're awake!" She sounded way too excited. 

"Are you okay? Is something wrong? It's 4 in the morning, did you notice?" 

"4?! Really?" 

Something is wrong with her voice. "____? Where are you?" 

"Uhhh, good question!" She laughed a little. "I was invited here by the staff and the singer I helped out with after our film shooting today. I must've dozed off or something cause they're all gone! My manager is here though but he's passed out! Can you believe it?" 

"Can you figure out where you are?" I grew worried. Why would they leave and why would she doze off at an outing that important? 

I could hear her moving around from the other end. "What does it look like?" She mumbled. 

"What?" 

"Nothing!" She laughed again. "It's Mapo Sutbul Galbi, or something like that. They're open 24 hours. That's what the sign says..." 

"Go back inside, it's late." I sighed. "You're in Nonhyeon-dong then, correct?" 

"Sure!" 

"I'll be there in a half hour then." 

"Cool." She hung up. 

"Who said to hang up?" I mumbled to myself, getting dressed quickly and rushing out. It's about a half hour if I take the train, I'll just take that to get there. I don't know how I'll get her back without taking her on the train but I'll figure it out later. 

"Where are you going?" Wonsik countered as he spotted me heading out. 

"None of your concern." I threw back at him before hurrying out the door. 

Did she drink? She wasn't normal, that's for sure. But she doesn't drink so it doesn't make sense... 

--

I opened the door to the place and spotted ____ passed out in her chair with her head on the table and her manager just a few tables down, passed out as well. What in the world...? There wasn't anyone else in here, which I expected. 

"Hello, sir? Are you for them?" The bartender hurried over to me as I put my hoodie up and angled my head away from him a bit. 

"Yes." 

"Here is their tab." He handed me the tab and I sighed, already calling it. She drank. At least the staff for that singer paid their own tab... 

I fumbled for my wallet and gave him the money quickly before heading over to ____. "Yah, ____-ah, get up." I mumbled, pushing on her shoulder a little bit. "Why'd you drink? You told me that you hated alcohol."

Her manager's head popped up and he met my gaze lazily. "Who are you? Cha Hakyeon?" 

"Shut up!" I grumbled. "How could you let her drink? And why did you drink yourself? Did you not think this through?" 

"I didn't drink!" He grew defensive. "Okay, fine, I had ONE drink. But that's it. I only fell asleep because she did!" 

"That makes no sense, you're clearly drunk." I slid my arms around ____ and lifted her, cradling her to my chest as I spoke to her manager. "She doesn't like alcohol so I'm even more curious as to why she drank. If you forced her, then I'm not going to be very happy." 

"Who cares?" He sighed, his head falling back down as he passed out again. 

I'm not taking you home. You're not my problem. 

I carried ____ out of the restaurant and headed towards the train station. She's out so it shouldn't be an issue for me to bring her on there. I just hope she doesn't wake up. 

I was nearly there when I couldn't hold her anymore and dropped to my knees for a moment to rest. I couldn't help but chuckle. She's heavier than she looks. That's something I should probably for later. 

"Are you two okay?" Someone approached us, their voice familiar but their face unrecognizable. 

"We're fine." I chuckled, standing up shakily and shifting her in my arms in a little. "Who are you, might I ask?" 

"I'm just someone who works around here." She smiled. "I saw you drop to your knees and I got concerned. Do you need a taxi back?" 

"No thanks, it'll be easier just to get to the train." 

She nodded and left us there. I wonder who that was. But I don't care. My first task is to get ____ home before my arms fall off... And that was no easy task. 

I hurried to the train before it took off. 

Luckily, there was only two other people on the train and they were dozing so it was easy to lay her down on the seats. I let out a long sigh as my arms were free from her weight. She's not hard to carry at first but it just gets harder the longer I carry her. 

"You look familiar..." One of the dozing people seemed to wake up and look at me. "Do I know you from somewhere?" 

I put up my hood again and looked away. "I don't know who you are." 

The person just let it be and went back to dozing. 

From: Wonsik

Where did you go? It's been nearly an hour since you've left. I'm not asking because I'm worried. I'm asking because the manager is. 

To: Wonsik

The manager? He's at home sleeping, nice try. 

From: Wonsik

Where are you? 

To: Wonsik

I'm running. Go back to sleep and forget I left. 

From: Wonsik

Easily done. 

I played a few games on my phone while the time passed, casting a few glances over at ____, who surprisingly, slept pretty hard. She's a handful... That's for sure. 

It was lucky that I noticed we were at our stop before I dozed off otherwise I would've missed it. Picking ____ back up, I hurried out of the train and out of the station and wandered to the parking lot just a few buildings down where I parked the van. I wonder why she drank... She hates alcohol. Nonetheless, I'm glad I was the one she called. I couldn't stand it if it had been Wonsik and I would've been worried if it was Ha Yi. 

When I finally reached the van, I put her where Hongbin usually sits and buckled her up before getting into the driver's seat, pulling out quickly onto the road as I just wanted to get home and catch a few hours of sleep before I woke up for my own schedule. 

Her hangover won't be fun, especially on a busy day that she'll be having. I feel bad. 

The ride was more calming than the train ride and a little more quieter. It was very tempting to fall asleep but I made sure I was alert enough to drive, feeling uneasy right as we arrived at the apartment. 

I glanced back at her as I parked and turned off the car. "Yah, can you wake up? My arms are too tired." I complained, getting out and opening the back door to unbuckle her. "Yah!" 

She made a disgusted face but didn't open her eyes. I laughed a little as I picked her back up and headed quickly into the apartment and up into the elevator. 

"Hakyeon-ah." She mumbled, her breath reeking of alcohol. I tried my hardest not to gag. I, too, did not like the strong smell of alcohol but I didn't mind drinking it every now and then. 

"What?" I yawned, walking towards her door and searching her pockets for her keys. 

"Where am I?" 

"Dunno, I kidnapped you." 

"Really?" 

"Yeah. But I'm too nice so it's nothing harsh." 

"Obviously." 

I smiled, finding the key, and unlocked the door, pushing it open with my foot and shutting it with my foot as well. "Why did you drink?" 

"Drink? I don't drink!" She laughed. "I think you've been drinking if you think-" A hiccup interrupted her words and I laughed again. "If you think I drank." 

"Sure, sure. Let's say I did then." I pushed open her bedroom door and set her down on ther bed easily, switching on the light right after. "Do you feel okay? Are you going to vomit all over me? I really don't want to be near you when you do so tell me now." 

"I dunno." She sat up, yawning. "You tell me." 

"You're looking a little pale so I'm going to assume yes." I scurried out of the room to grab a pan for her to vomit in but when I returned, she was passed out again. "Sheesh..." I placed the pan beside her bed and pulled the covers from the other side of the bed she wasn't on, over her. "Make sure to change in the morning and take a shower. You'll feel really sick." 

I stood there for a little while to make sure she wasn't going to wake up and need something before I decided to switch off the lights and head out. 

I'll ask her why she drank tomorrow.

That seems like the best way as of now anyways.

 

Sorry for not updating when Panda left... I sort of forgot that she was going to leave and I didn't check my messages for a while so I didn't see it until a few days ago. But, here's chapter 33! Got a little bit of everything in here, seems like. Hope you enjoy~ Thanks for reading and subscribing! - Exotic