Ditched!

To the Moon

"Please, don't look at me like that." You glared at Ha Yi who kept smirking at you. "Ha Yi-ah. Look, we unpacked everything. This apartment is way bigger than the one we use to have. VIXX's dorm is a crossed the street." 

"Fake manager Ms. _____!" She snickered, sliding a crossed the smooth wooden kitchen with her socks. "OH! Look at this! We have wooden floors that won't give you splinters! And we're 5 stories up so the view is amazing!" 

You rolled your eyes, putting all the moving boxes against the wall near the door. "We'll need to get curtains for this big window." You pointed out as you stood in front of the huge window in the living space. "I'd rather not let the entire city staring at me looking like a slob." 

"When do you start being fake manager Ms. ______?" Ha Yi asked, opening our new fridge to pour herself a glass of water. "Even the fridge looks nice."

"When Hakyeon took me to see the director, the director told me to get moved in and situated before coming to work. So really, I could start tomorrow. It's been nearly 3 days since we started moving, I feel like I should start sooner rather than later." You stole a sip of her water before sitting on the couch you bought from your old apartment. 

"Hm... I guess I'll need some new jobs now." Ha Yi joined you on the couch while swigging down her water. "Aw and Hyun Shik... We just started hanging out with him again."

"He can visit." You waved your hand in dismissal. "Tae Hee won't be able to get to Hakyeon through me at the cafe now. She was probably planning to do that." 

"Tae Hee! That's her name. I couldn't even remember. I regret liking her hair." Ha Yi giggled. "Did she and Hakyeon have a cute past?" 

"Not at all. I'm not worried about Hakyeon going back to her. I'm just worried about her chasing him down even more. The interview nearly killed him, I swear. And you were right. He announced liking me to get the media off Tae Hee so she won't have the chance to ruin VIXX's image." 

"He told you that?"

"Yeah. But I agree with him. I just hope it doesn't turn around and bite us. That would be horrible." You nodded. "He cares about VIXX so much. It makes me happy."

"He cares about you too. That sweet little N-oppa is growing into a lovable Hakyeon boyfriend for you. Who would of thought that you'd end up dating your ultimate bias of all time." Ha Yi tsked at you. "Where's my luck? When will I bump into Ravi? Or Hong Bin? Or G-Dragon? Or even Sehun? I want some luck, share it." 

"No! If I give you my luck then Hakyeon might leave me!" You stood up, crossing your arms in an 'X' form. "I will not grant you any luck. None. What. So. EVER!" 

She rolled her eyes and kicked at your knees. "Get out of here!" 

You giggled and ran into your room that was just down the tiny hall from the living space, shutting the door, you collapse on your bed and pull out your phone. 

To: Yeonie

Hey, I'm moved in. I'll come by tomorrow for this fake stuff. Are you free for the rest of the night? I want to eat in Seoul with you for the first time! 

You waited and waited for a text in response and got nothing. It was already close to the sun going down and if he didn't answer now then he wouldn't until tomorrow most likely. Or at like 2am with some lame sentence like 'I was busy but now I'm free'. Honestly, why would you go all the way outside at 2am, if you were even wake? But he did that often, jokingly of course, but it still irritated you because he took everything as a joke... Which, wasn't a bad thing, sometimes anyways.

--

You were messaged by the lead manager, since the director gave him your number, to meet them outside of the VIXX dorm because they wanted to go out to eat to celebrate you coming into the 'job'. It was the director's idea so you all went with it.

You came around the building where he said they would be and waved at Hakyeon, who was leaning against the black van, and quickened your pace. "Hey."

"Happy 7am." Hakyeon rubbed his eyes. "Feels great, doesn't it?"

"Do you guys always get up at 7am?"

"Sometimes earlier, sometimes later." He nodded, opening the van door. "You'll have to squeeze between Wonsik and Taekwoon. Jaehwan is driving, and the other manager will meet us where we're going. He had to run an errand."

You nodded, excitedly. "Hi!" You waved at Hongbin and Hyuk and then climbed in, waving at Wonsik and Taekwoon before seating yourself between the two of them. 

Wonsik looked at you with an amused look. "I remember you." 

"What an honor." You giggled, joking, and turned to Taekwoon, trying not to drool at his beauty. You waved at him and got a small wave in return before he looked out the window again, his earbuds still in. 

"Ms. _____, welcome aboard the VIXX van." Jaehwan laughed. "Usually, you'll either drive or ride in the front but Hakyeon didn't want you in either places so there you are." 

"That's okay." Your heart fluttered with excitement when Hyuk and Hongbin turned, looking you over. 

"Wonsik is usually pretty calm but Taekwoon might bite so... Watch for that." Hongbin nearly killed you when he smiled. His dimples were so CUTE! 

Wonsik prodded you with his shoulder and you stole your gaze from Hongbin to Wonsik. "If anything, I should worry about you." He covered his chest with his arms for a moment before chuckling.

"That wasn't my fault! Jaehwan blocked my path of escape!" You whined, meeting Hyuk's gaze next. 

Hyuk waved and you waved back, the both of you chuckling at each other. "Noona, welcome!" 

"Noona?" You tsked. "I'm glad to be able to meet you all. It makes me happy." 

"Hakyeon doesn't talk about you very much. But he told us you're a handful to deal with." Hongbin mumbled. 

You rolled your eyes. "I'm only a handful if you decide to say unreasonable things." Hakyeon turned around and met your gaze with narrowed eyes. "What? Are you denying?"

"See? Handful. You can't prove her wrong even if you're right." Hakyeon offered a smile before turning back around, scolding Jaehwan for taking the wrong street. 

"Ms. ____, do you want to listen to anything?" Jaehwan spoke when Hakyeon stopped scolding him. 

"You don't have to call me Ms. _____."

"Ms. Prettylady." He glanced at you through the rearview mirror as you blushed slightly. "Heh." 

"I don't care what we listen to." You giggled again when Hakyeon hit his shoulder and mumbled something, probably about the nickname. 

From: Ha Yi

My wife isn't here when I wake up? Boo-hoo! ;_; 

To: Ha Yi

Find a job and you won't miss me <3

From: Ha Yi

Says the chick hanging out with VIXX for the rest of your life. 

You smiled widely and put your phone into your purse that hung around your waist. Wonsik had his headphones in as well and was dancing slightly. You were kind of nervous. You wanted to talk but you didn't want to talk first. So, you ended up keeping silent until you arrived at the location, the boys letting you exit first before they followed. 

You were at a simple cafe that just opened for the day so there was no one here. It was almost too perfect. "It won't be a huge breakfast, just something to get in your stomach." Hyuk spoke to you. "We eat here often at this time. It's easy." 

"I can see why. I eat at cafes a lot too. Cheap with a small amount of food. Works well." You smiled at him, following the other boys inside with Hyuk behind you. 

You all sat at a table in the center of the small cafe, Hyuk and Wonsik on either side of you while Hakyeon, Hongbin, and Taekwoon sat a crossed from you, Jaehwan seating himself beside Wonsik and leaving an open seat beside Hakyeon for the manager to sit. 

"We'll get something when the manager gets here." Hakyeon sighed. "With whatever he's doing." 

"Oh yeah, Hakyeon-ah." Hyuk spoke again. "Don't we have stage practice today?"

Hakyeon shook his head. "That's tomorrow. Today we're only practicing. The director changed some of our schedules so that ____ can get into the flow of things." 

"Easy day for all of us?" Hongbin smiled hopefully at Hakyeon.

"Wonsik, Taekwoon, and Jaehwan have a photo shoot to do since they couldn't make it when you, Hyuk, and I were there." Hakyeon nodded. "So for us, yeah, we have an easy day."

The door to the cafe rung as someone entered, that someone turning out to be VIXX's manager that you've seen on TV a few times. You waved at him. "Hi! I'm _____!" 

He waved in return, taking his seat beside Hakyeon. "Nice, nice." He glanced around at all the members. "Has Hakyeon told you the schedule for today?" 

"Just that we have an easy day and who doesn't." Hongbin nodded. "Is there more?"

"Not really. You can thank the director. I was originally going to work you all to death." He joked. 

"I'll go get what we usually get!" Hyuk jumped up and went over to the counter.

You looked around at the boys, playing with your thumbs. "We always get two steamed rolls each with coffee. Is that okay with you?" Wonsik looked at you. 

"Yeah, whatever is there is good for me." You smiled brightly, glad someone is talking to you. "Do you guys have a concert coming up?"

Hakyeon, Wonsik, Jaehwan, and Hongbin all dropped their heads with disappointment. The manager just sort of chuckled. "Yeah, they have a concert in three days. It's here in Seoul so it's nothing to travel for."

"Why did they all hang their heads?" You pouted as they lifted their heads and offered a smile. 

"Because you're in the position, even if it's totally false, where you should know they have a concert. But, it's okay, since you're new." The manager nodded. "You must not be a huge fan if you didn't know that."

"I try not to look because I'm poor and I usually would get upset if I couldn't go when it was so close." You sighed. "But since I'm in this position, I guess I don't need money to go see any of your concerts anymore." 

Hakyeon smiled at you from a crossed the table, clearly showing you how happy he was that you could be with him more often. "____, how's your new apartment? Do you like it? I suggested it because I thought you'd like it." Hakyeon asked as Hyuk sat beside you again.

"Yeah, I like it. The wooden floors are slippery so I keep slipping when I come into the apartment. It's humorous." You nodded. "I like the big window too. I have to go shopping for a curtain though. It's too big not to have one."

"I'll go with you. Let's do it after dinner today, hm?" 

You nodded, the boys' eyes on you with curious eyes. "What?" You asked them. "What?"

"Nothing." Jaehwan smiled again. "Ms. Prettylady and Hakyeon are going to disappear after dinner. Sounds fishy to me." 

"Not that kind of disappear!" You blushed quickly. 

"Idiot." Hakyeon hit the air to show that he would hit him but never actually did. 

One of the workers brought out the steamed rolls and set a plate of two in front of everyone with a small cup of coffee. "I see you have one extra person today." She smiled at you. 

"She'll be with us from now on." Jaehwan smiled at the lady. "She's a helper."

The worker nodded and left, leaving you all to eat. You waited for them to start eating first before you ate, already starving from not eating since yesterday around lunch. You and Ha Yi were too busy moving to eat dinner and then the two of you just sort of... Forgot to eat. It happens. Or whatever. 

The boys started to bicker about random topics, leaving you out of the conversation and to eat in peace. But you didn't mind too much. You were just happy that you could hang out with VIXX like this. This was every fangirls dream right here and you were the one living it! How cool was that? 

"Ms. Prettylady!" Jaehwan called while eating his last steam roll. "Won't you come with Taekwoon, Wonsik, and I?" 

You glanced at Hakyeon for an answer and he simple shook his head. "No, can't." You laughed at Hakyeon's quick response. "I wouldn't know what to do anyways."

"She's right. Though she's a false, we'll still have her help you guys out when you're separated. She'll watch the 3 of you," he pointed at Hakyeon, Hyuk, and Hongbin, "while I deal with you 3," then pointing at Taekwoon, Jaehwan, and Wonsik. 

"Like we need to be watched." Hyuk grumbled, his steam rolls already gone. "We do fine with Hakyeon hyung. He's a leader for a reason." 

Hakyeon laughed. "Yah, these children need to be hit." 

Hongbin and Hyuk jokingly covered their heads as Hakyeon pretended to hit them. You smiled. They act just like they do on TV... It's like watching one of their livestreams or shows on YouTube, but, live. 

You all finished your rolls and downed the coffee, the manager gathering the 3 that were leaving and left in the car he had driven here. Hyuk tossed you the keys and smiled. "You can drive, right? Hakyeon isn't a good driver." 

"Yah!" Hakyeon protested. "She's drove with me before, she knows I'm a perfectly fine driver."

"Of course I can drive." You smirked, taking Hyuk's side, and led them out to the van. "Just give me directions. I wasn't paying attention on the way here." 

"No wonder she's a false." Hongbin chuckled, getting into the van followed by Hyuk. 

"Tch." You shook your head, getting into the driver's seat as Hakyeon got in the passenger's seat. "So all I have to do is watch the three of you dance? Sounds more like a gift then a job." 

Hongbin and Hyuk giggled in the back. "Yah, Noona, who is your favorite in VIXX? Was it Hakyeon?" Hyuk asked as you started the car and drove onto the roads of Seoul, the traffic already starting to get busy. 

You nodded. "Hakyeon was my favorite. Taekwoon came in a close second and then Wonsik." 

"What? Where am I?" Hyuk pouted. 

"Hongbin came after Wonsik," you saw Hongbin point a finger at Hyuk and laugh in the rearview mirror before continuing. "Jaehwan came after Hongbin and then there is you." 

"I'm last?" Hyuk whined. "What!? Why?"

You shrugged. "That's just how it goes for me."

Hakyeon turned around and laughed at them both. "I'm first. Ha." 

"Shut up hyung! Everyone loves you!" Hyuk joked, looking at Hongbin as the two of them started a conversation.

Hakyeon turned back around and glanced at you. "I didn't know you knew how to drive."

"Duh. I just don't have a car to drive." You nodded. "Impressed?" 

"Not really. Just gives me the ability to be lazy and not drive all the time when the manager is gone." He snickered playfully. "Take a right on this street up ahead. The light turns red fast so be prepared for that if it happens." 

He was right, you watched the light turn green and then have the light turn red right as you to the street. You and Hakyeon stayed silent, except for the directions, the rest of the way there. 

You parked the van behind the dorm and shut off the car, putting the keys in your pocket as they led you into their dorm. "Wait, shouldn't you guys practice?" 

They laughed and led you downstairs. "We have small dance area down here for when the weather is too bad to go anywhere. We'll practice here until the other 3 return." Hakyeon announced, switching on the lights to a small room with mirrors on 3 of the walls. Chairs and tables with a radio sat against the wall with no mirror. The wooden floor was smooth like your new apartments floor, it was pretty cool in here. Not to mention, it was well temperatured and not too hot or cold. "We'll practice our solo performances for the concert while they're away." 

You sat in one of the chairs in the back, watching them talk out what they would practice amongst themselves. "Hyung, who goes first for the solo performances. Was it Wonsik or Hongbin?" 

"Wonsik." Hakyeon nodded. "He always goes first for this album from now on. This album really pinpoints on his ideas." 

They nodded. "I like this album, it's fun." Hongbin sighed, fixing his hair in the mirror quickly. "Let's begin with Hyuk's solo performance then since he's the youngest."

"Since when is that how it goes? Hakyeon always goes first!" Hyuk complained as the older members made their way to the back, Hongbin sitting beside you in a chair and Hakyeon searching for the track number to play for Hyuk.

"Not today." Hakyeon mumbled. "We're going in opposite order."

Hyuk nodded, grumpy from the pre-made idea, and got into position in the room. "Ready!"

"Did I ask you?" Hakyeon yowled as he started the track. 

Sassy... They're all sassy. 

--

"Yah, it was miserable." Jaehwan sighed. "They kept the place so hot!"

"We know, we were there a few days ago." Hakyeon spat, biting into his sushi. 

You were all out to dinner at a sushi place in Seoul. You had to call and rent out a VIP room so that VIXX wouldn't get bothered while you ate. It was rather thrilling. "Yah, Noona, try this." Hyuk held up a piece of beef with his chopsticks. "It's really good."

You nodded and ate the meat slowly, smiling when the taste was pleasant. "It's really good!" 

Hyuk smiled and went back to eating for himself, Hakyeon glaring at him. "Ms. Prettylady, try this." Jaehwan reached from a crossed the table to allow you to try a piece of shrimp he was eating. 

You ate and nodded as well. "That's good too!" 

Wonsik pointed to his food. "____..." But Hakyeon cut him off by eating the piece of meat he was offering you. You couldn't help but giggle. 

Taekwoon shook his head, irritably, at Hakyeon and Wonsik as they bickered. "Noona, we're all feeding you because we want to see what you like but it's hard because hyung gets jealous easily." Hyuk pouted. 

"He does, doesn't he? He gets jealous when I call one of my other guy friends Hyunnie." You giggled again. 

"Jealous Hakyeon, nosy Hyuk, irritated Taekwoon, flirty Jaehwan, and sad Wonsik." Hongbin mocked.

"Sassy Bin!" Hyuk spat. "That's even what the fans call you!" 

Hongbin looked to you, hoping it wasn't true. But you nodded. "You're for sure Sassy Bin." 

Hongbin sighed. "I'm not sassy. Sassy? That's Hakyeon!" 

"YAH!" Hakyeon shot a dirty look at him. "Did anyone ask you if you were right?" 

"Alright, alright." Wonsik put his hands up. "Ladies, calm down." 

"Ladies?" Hongbin and Hakyeon spoke at the same time, causing the whole table to erupt in laughter, all but Taekwoon of course who just sort of twitched an amused smile and continued eating. 

"Should we go shopping now?" Hakyeon smiled at you. "Let's do it now."

You nodded, finishing the rest of your water. "Sure, let's go. There's a furniture store a couple blocks down. I looked it up earlier while you were practicing." You stood and followed him out of the building, watching him put his hoodie up. "You guys are funny when you're put all together."

Hakyeon nodded. "Sure." 

His phone rang but he ignored it. "Tae Hee doesn't bother you, does she?" You asked, suddenly remembering Tae Hee. 

"Sometimes. She got a new number so she isn't blocked from my phone anymore. That was her calling me, probably. She's been trying to all day." He sighed. "It's annoying but I can't get myself to block her."

His phone rang again but he continued to ignore it. Your stomach twisted with anger when he said he didn't want to block her. "Why not? She did so many horrible things to you, can't you just block her?" 

He shrugged, "I'm answering it the next time it rings so she can stop," he mumbled as he pulled out his phone due to annoyance and answered it after the third time she tried to call. "Hello?" 

The two of you paused, your good mood sinking into an iritated mood. Why won't he just block her again? Doesn't he hate her? 

"Really? Where are you?" Why should he care where she is? "I'll be there in an hour, wait for me."

He went to run but you snatched his wrist with surprise and anger. "Hakyeon-ah, where are you going? Wasn't that Tae Hee just now?" 

"Something came up, I have to go." He knitted his eyebrows at you. 

"It was Tae Hee, wasn't it?" You waited for him to nod. "Then why are you running to her? You hate her and you want to get over her but if she calls then suddenly you have to turn into Superman and run to her?" 

"_____-ah..."

"You never ran to me. You didn't even call or text me when you were busy but you'd run to her?" You grew frustrated. "Hakyeon-ah! Do you even like me?"

"Of course I like you!" 

"Then why are you running to Tae Hee!?" You snapped. 

His face grew shocked. "____!" 

"You can't just leave. I'm running around doing all these things to be with you, including being a false manager to the point where I could get arrested for fraud. I do everything you want me to do because I think it'll help us be a thing and help you get over Tae Hee. But... You've never done anything for me other than continue to meet me when we first met. You've never ran to me like you're about to do for Tae Hee. What's so tragic that you have to run to her?" You snatched your hand from his wrist. "I'm frustrated, Hakyeon. Don't go to her, hm? Stay with me, okay? It's dark, what if something happens to me?" 

"I'm sorry." He sighed, taking off towards the food shop we were just at. 

You stood there, shocked and angered. "Tae Hee? She called out of NO WHERE but yet... He runs to her anyways." You sighed, kicking at the ground and straightening your purse at your side. "Should I go back? What do I even do?"

You decided to go back. No point in going anymore for tonight. You'd go with Ha Yi tomorrow but you really didn't want to be on the streets at night, alone. You pushed open the doors to the shop and went into the VIP room, taking your seat back where you were, the members staring at you in shock. 

They didn't even have to say anything to know that you were just abandoned by Hakyeon. "Noona, did you two fight? Hakyeon doesn't just leave someone. He's a softy, you know." Hyuk prodded. 

"Don't worry about it." You sighed. "Hakyeon is Hakyeon." 

The members all gave you an 'o' face and looked to their manager. "Are we doing anything else? Maybe Ms. Prettylady should go home for today. It looks like Mr. Meanguy made her upset." Jaehwan pouted in your direction before winking. The manager nodded. "We're just going to practice a little more. Hakyeon will be scolded later because he left with the van without announcing where he'll go or when he'll be back. _____ can go home for today. It was a good first day, hm? Minus the last part?"

You nodded. "Thank you. I'll leave with you guys. I don't quite remember where we are plus it's dark." 

They all nodded and the rest of you decided to make the last few hours you were out, fun. And it was much easier to do without a jealous Hakyeon around. Everything was more... Relaxed. Hakyeon is a fun person and he's funny but he gets so jealous and gets like that quickly so a lot of jokes aren't funny because of it. 

--

"Goodmorning Ms. Prettylady!" Jaehwan put his arms around your shoulders and winked. "Ready to travel today? We're going to our venue today to practice on the stage." 

You nodded. "Goodmorning, Jaehwan." 

"Morning Noona!" Hyuk waved from the side of the van, Taekwoon, Hongbin and Wonsik waving as well. 

You waved in return. "Goodmorning guys. I ate breakfast with Ha Yi today since you told me to meet here at 8am instead of 7." 

"Good thinking. We ate at the dorm today." Hongbin smiled, nodding at the manager who was scolding Hakyeon. 

"Our leader hardly gets scolded. It's amusing to see him like this." Hyuk snickered at Hakyeon's bowed head as the manager rambled on. They were too far to hear but you could tell by his face and Hakyeon's bowed head that it wasn't pleasant. 

You shrugged. "Who cares?" 

Jaehwan let go of you and handed you the keys. "You're driving. Hakyeon was told to ride with the manager in his car." 

You nodded. That was probably a good thing. I honestly don't want to talk with Hakyeon right now. "Taekwoon, I like your shirt today." You smiled at him.

He flushed and gave a shocked face. I forgot he gets embarrassed with compliments. The poor baby! He's cute. "Thank you." His voice was soft and he climbed into the van, Wonsik, Hongbin, and Hyuk following. 

Jaehwan waited until Hakyeon climbed into the manager's car, slamming the door shut as he did so, before he climbed into the passenger's seat. You sighed and climbed into the driver's seat, starting the van. "Jaehwan, I'm relying on you for directions." 

"Manager will drive behind you, by the way." Jaehwan nodded. "He likes to make sure we go where we need to go if he doesn't drive."

You nodded and began driving off to the venue with Jaehwan as your GPS. He used a variety of different, hilarious voices to guide you and you ended up arriving there far faster than you would have liked. Hanging with VIXX was fun when you weren't doing anything. 

You followed the boys into the venue and gaped at the stage. You've seen them here before but seeing it with only a few people in it was just amazing. It was much bigger than it looked. 

Hakyeon approached you but you turned and left him standing there, going over to Hyuk and Hongbin instead. "What are you guys practicing? Same thing that you guys practiced yesterday at the dorm?" 

Hyuk nodded. "We're doing a full run through of all the songs we're doing before we nit-pick at the ones we need to do better." 

You smiled. "Cool. Can I help with something?" 

"Our manager usually talks with the other crew members helping with effects and lightings on stage, I doubt you could do any of that." Hongbin responded this time, stealing glances at a defeated Hakyeon who sat in one of the seats in the audience. "You could keep us company when the solos come on."

"Sure, why not?" You nodded. "Do all of you have a solo?" 

"Not this time. Wonsik has one, I have one, Taekwoon has one, and Hakyeon has one. Jaehwan and Hongbin don't get one." Hyuk smiled. 

The manager went over to Hakyeon, pointing firmly backstage and then left. Hakyeon dropped his head with a huge sigh, got up, and hurried backstage. "Hakyeon neglected to pack waters like he usually does before we practice at our venue. He's probably going to get them." Hongbin sighed. "It's only day two and you two fought on day one."

You sighed. "This time, it wasn't my fault." 

"Noona, just date me instead." Hyuk joked. 

You playfully pushed Hyuk and laughed. "I'm not mad at him, I'm frustrated. But it isn't your business so stop being Nosy Hyuk!" 

Hongbin snickered at Hyuk. "At least I'm sassy and not nosy." Hyuk sighed at Hongbin's words as Hongbin went backstage to find Hakyeon. 

"He is sassy, that's for sure." Hyuk mumbled. "Noona, Hakyeon is a funny person. He's good to everyone he meets but sometimes he struggles between decisions that he's faced with. For example, if he's meeting a fan that's lost and needs help but he needs to leave the venue with us or else we get stranded in the van with fans attacking us, he'll most likely pick that one fan. He's a softy and he picks the side where he thinks the other is more helpless. But, that also means that he thinks the party that he left behind is understanding enough to let him do it, you know what I mean?" 

You narrowed your eyes at him. "You're up for him. How do you even know that happened between us anyways?" 

"I was listening to Taekwoon and Hakyeon talk when Hakyeon got home last night from the dorm." Hyuk shrugged. "Ask him but at least give him a chance to explain himself before you stay mad. I'd be mad if I were you, too. But then again, I don't know what you women think." 

You pushed him up the stairs and onto the stage. "Do your thing and keep out of my issues, huh?" 

He giggled and disappeared behind stage. You sighed once more and went over to the audience seat, sitting down in the chair with a groan. 

Is he telling me that running to Tae Hee was more important than staying with someone who treats him nice? This is just frustrating me even more. I'm not even mad, I'm just sad. And frustrated. I have thought that whatever made Hakyeon decide to run to Tae Hee must've been important but I was still upset by it. Which I mean is perfectly normal. Especially if you're as childish as I am. 

From: Ha Yi

______!! I got a job! And a new friend. He's pretty rad. I'll let you meet him soon. *kisses* See you at home later. I'll bring my friend, too.

"Good for you, Ha Yi-ah. Get a boyfriend and feel my pain." You grumbled. "No, actually, feel better than I do." 

Yeah, that's what needs to happen. 

I need to find out why Tae Hee suddenly needed urgent care from Hakyeon and Ha Yi needs to get a boyfriend. 

 

Okay, I lied. ;_; I was planning on making this long like I said but I didn't think about all the things I had to do today. On top of studying like any normal person, I had a concert I had to help with for like 3 hours of my life. So yeah, this chapter falls short once again but it still gets my plot a crossed. Who cares if they're short? I update twice a week anyways. :) Thank you for reading and subscribing and look forward to my update on Thursday! :) ~PandaBiscuit~