Incheon

To the Moon

You kept glancing at your phone, wanting 6pm to come faster but you still had a good 15 minutes though.

Hyun Bin had introduced you to his new girlfriend when you greeted him at the airport earlier. She was really pretty and she speaked little Korean. Hyun Shik, Hyun Bin, and Hyun Bin's girlfriend, Li Xiao, were all going to hang out around Seoul. Hyun Shik mentioned going to a club for a little bit just to dance and have fun and, for some reason, you agreed to it. 

"Why do you keep looking at your phone?" Wonsik came over to you. "Got a hot date?" 

"No, I'm hanging out with friends today." You smiled, patting the ground beside you to get him to sit. 

"Oh? What're you guys doing?" He did as you said and sat beside you. 

"We're probably going to go to one of the dance clubs in Seoul." 

That caught Hakyeon's attention but you ignored his gaze. "Club? You go to clubs?" 

"Only when I'm with friends. But I don't drink, I just go there to dance and then I get everyone home." You mumbled, tucking your knees to your chest. 

"You get let off early today right?" Wonsik frowned. 

"Yeah, in 15 minutes. I just want to get out of here already, I want to hang out with Hyun Shik and Hyun Bin." 

"Guys? Your friends are guys?" Wonsik was completely baffled. 

You raised an eyebrow at him. "Is that wrong?" 

He shook his head slightly. "You're just surrounded by guys, aren't you?" 

"Seems like it." You nodded. "So what are you guys doing here?"

Hakyeon, Wonsik, Jaehwan, and Hyuk were with you at the recording studio while Hongbin went to scout acting roles and Taekwoon for redoing and finishing his pictures that they took the other day.

"We're recording some new songs and re-recording some other songs. We always do that." He sighed. "You're probably getting let off early cause after 6, we're just going to be practicing our dancing and coming up with new song ideas."

You nodded again. "Are Jaehwan and Hyuk still recording their parts?" 

"Yeah, they were goofing off while Hakyeon and I got ours done." He chuckled. "You really want to get out of here, don't you?" 

"Very much so." You admitted, ignoring Hakyeon's scoff to himself as he went back to scrolling through his phone. "I'm ready to have fun. Things are too stressful lately." 

You checked your phone, this time finding a message from Ha Yi. This brat. She didn't even bother telling me where she was. 

From: Ha Yi

____-ah... Could you come get me? I'm in Incheon. And can you hurry? 

You moved slightly, unsure of why she was in Incheon. 

To: Ha Yi

Yah, why are you in Incheon? That's like an hour away from here. Anyways, I'm busy. Just ride the bus.

You let out a sigh and straightened your legs out, glancing at Wonsik. "You should dye your hair yellow." 

"Why?" He wrinkled his nose.

"Then you'd really be an ugly duck." 

"Wow... Aren't you funny?" Wonsik laughed. "Who's calling who an ugly duck now?" 

You smiled and stood. "Let's leave." 

"We still have 5 minutes!" Wonsik stood up as well. "Yah, I'll tell the director if you make us leave early."

"Shut up." You mumbled. "5 minutes won't mean anything, all we're doing is sitting around here. Look, Hyuk and Jaehwan are done anyways. My finally job is to take you guys back to the company building to wait for the others. So, let's hurry up." 

Wonsik nodded and the 4 boys followed you as you exited the recording studio and headed over to the van, your phone buzzing again but you ignored it. "You should get us food." Wonsik grumbled. "I'm hungry."

"Yah, yah, yah." Jaehwan yowled as he climbed into the passenger seat, you and the other 3 members giving him a dirty look and covering your ears slightly. 

"Yah, tone it down." Hakyeon reached from behind Jaehwan and smacked the top of his head. "Your voice can carry, we get it." 

Jaehwan scowled at Hakyeon and then cast you a goofy expression as you started driving. "Prettylady, we should get food." 

"That's what I just said...?" Wonsik sighed at the back of the van, shaking his head. 

"Hyung, look!" Hyuk turned around and showed Wonsik something on his phone. 

"Wow, wow!" Wonsik gasped slightly. 

You shook your head, tuning those two out. "I'm not getting you guys food. You can eat when the other 2 arrive. I have a feeling I'm going to be wasting a lot of money tonight." 

Your phone buzzed in your pocket again. "Your phone keeps going off." Jaehwan mumbled. 

"I know that." You came to a stoplight, pulling our your phone and handing it to Jaehwan as the light turned green quickly. "Who is it from?"

"Ha Yi." 

"Again?" You pulled over and took your phone, reading the two messages she had sent. 

From: Ha Yi

Hey, please. Come get me.

From: Ha Yi

_____!! I got stood up, okay? Can't you come get me or what? I don't have any money to get back. 

"Stood up? The hell?" You mumbled. 

To: Ha Yi

What can I do? You're at least an hour away. Don't you have your bus card? 

"What's up Noona?" Hyuk peeked around the seat. 

"When you make crazy friends, you get crazy events." You sighed, putting your phone back in your pocket and pulling back onto the road. "Word to the wise, don't make crazy friends." 

"Then we can't be friends with you." Wonsik pointed out. 

"Good! That's probably in your best interest!" You laughed, turning up the radio a little bit. "Listen to the music instead of talking to me, I'm thinking." 

Who stood Ha Yi up? She wouldn't be stupid enough to all the way over there without money. What was running through her mind? 

Why didn't she tell me in the first place? I wouldn't have let her go alone.

"Is Ha Yi that crazy fan that you said likes me?" Wonsik asked. 

"Yeah." You nodded, glancing at him in the rearview mirror, even glancing at Hakyeon only to see him staring at Hyuk's screen blankly. "She's in Incheon so I might have to delay my fun to go get her. But I doubt I will. She's Ha Yi, she'll figure something out." 

"Maybe she's lost or something." Wonsik pointed out. "She wouldn't have texted you to come get her from that far away, I mean, unless that's normal for her." 

"It's not. She got stood up by someone. She probably just wants me to comfort her but I don't feel like being her pillow right now." You glared at Hakyeon in the mirror again when you said that before putting your eyes back on the road. "She'll be fine." 

Why is she so secretive lately? 

--

"Ah, you don't drink?" Li Xiao smiled at you in her poorly pronounced Korean, putting down her glass of soju. "Good girl."

"Sure." You threw on a smile and stole a glance at Hyun Shik who had just downed his glass of soju. "Hyun Shik, don't drink so much already. How many have you drank already?" 

"I can handle this." Hyun Shik laughed, his voice carrying easily over the music that blared. 

The booth you four were in was secluded in a corner so no one would bother you without going all the way over to the corner. But you all preferred that. 

Hyun Bin poured himself a glass of soju. "____, where is Ha Yi? Isn't she usually with you even nowadays?" 

"She got herself in a situation. She'll be back home later." You sipped your water as Hyun Bin downed the glass. "So why'd you come to Korea?" 

"I missed you." He smiled. "I missed Korea. I took a few days off to come here and just let loose." 

"Ah." You nodded. "I'll hangout with you and Xiao as much as I can but I work a pretty busy schedule too. Usually it's from 8am to 10pm, or as late as midnight. But today it was only 6pm." 

"What do you do? That's a pretty intense schedule. Are you an idol?" 

You chuckled. "Close. I manage an idol group called VIXX." 

"I've heard of them." He nodded. 

"I'm surprised you haven't seen any articles on me. I've gotten myself caught in a few affairs with them." You winced at the stinging reminder of Hakyeon. 

"I don't keep up with drama like that lately." He poured himself another glass of soju, filling Xiao's as well, and then both of them downing it like it was nothing. "Want to go dance?" 

"I'll hang out here." You shook your head. "I just got done dancing with Hyun Shik." 

He nodded and stood, taking Xiao's hand and leading her away from the booth and onto the dance floor. 

"So, Ha Yi's missing in action huh? This is her favorite thing to do." Hyun Shik sighed, moving next to you so he didn't have to scream over the music. 

"Yeah, seems so." You moved your water as he almost knocked it over with his carelessness. "Hey, are you drunk already?" 

"No, not even close." He frowned.

"Are you aiming for it? Are you sad today?" You stopped him from pouring another glass of soju. "Talk to me first." 

"Hey, this isn't the time to have a deep conversation. We're here to have fun, remember?" He glared at you. 

"Hyun Shik." You frowned. "Are you okay?" 

He sighed, nodding slowly. "Okay, fine. I got in a spat with Ha Yi and she's not even around to apologize." 

"A spat? You two are friends, it'll pass." 

"No... We've recently started dating." He gave you a shocked look. "She hasn't told you?"

"Dating?" You widened your eyes in shock. "No, I had no idea." 

"Well, shortly after you two moved to Seoul, we decided to try and date. I've always looked at you in high school and she always looked at me. But, obviously I don't like you like that anymore, and I've turned my sights on Ha Yi so we decided to try it." He explained, staring at his hands. "I thought we were doing pretty well but I said something that I didn't like about her and she took it the wrong way and got angry." 

"Do you happen to know why she's in Incheon then?" Your heart ached. Why didn't she tell me? 

"I have an idea." He sighed. "Her ex-boyfriend lives in Incheon, you know this much, right?" 

You were getting frustrated. "I have no idea." 

"Well, he's been trying to contact her recently and she's been ignoring him. But when we fought, she decided to start talking to him to make me angry. I'm guessing that's why she's there." 

You poured him his glass of soju and pushed in into his hands. "Drink and be quiet. I'm frustrated with Ha Yi now." 

He smirked and easily did as you said. What the hell? I tell Ha Yi everything and she's not telling me anything! 

You pulled out your phone and turned it on, waiting for it to load before going to Ha Yi's contact, seeing 4 new messages that you didn't recieve since it was off. 

From: Ha Yi

____, are you coming? 

From: Ha Yi

Hyun Shik isn't answering me either... Are you mad?

From: Ha Yi

Please, can you come get me? It's cold. 

From: Ha Yi

____... Why do you do this? What did I do to you? I wouldn't ask you to come out here if I didn't need help!

To: Ha Yi

Did you go there because of an ex-boyfriend? 

You grew even more frustrated when she wasn't answering for a while. 

"Ha Yi never tells me anything anymore." You mumbled, Hyun Shik catching it. 

"Maybe she's mad at you too." Hyun Shik sighed. "She always complained about you being childish with Hakyeon." 

"Hakyeon?" You glared at him. "What?"

"She told me all about HaJoon being Hakyeon." He shook his head. "She told me all about your break up too. She complained nonstop about it being so childish."

"Childish? How? I can't trust him. Sure, he lied to me, I can get over that. But what he lied about could've gotten me physically hurt if it wasn't so passive."

"Hey, don't yell at me." He hung his head slightly. "She just thinks you're being really childish."

Everything I do is childish to her. I'm just a childish person. "I'm going to go get Ha Yi." You stood but Hyun Shik sat you back down. 

"You're in charge of getting us home, remember?" He mumbled. 

"Hyun Bin doesn't drink heavily like you. He told me that when we first got here. We didn't drive here so as long as he can think somewhat then he can get a taxi for you guys." You stood up again. "I'm worried for Ha Yi. Tell Hyun Bin and Xiao where I went when they come back. If you guys leave here before I get back, tell me." 

Hyun Shik nodded as you left the club, jogging to the nearest bus stop. You pulled out your phone again but Ha Yi hadn't answered you.

Could she be in trouble? What if she gets hurt? I'm so stubborn. 

You sat on the bench near the stop and gripped your phone nervously, the cold night air feeling good after being in a hot club for a while. Should I talk to Hakyeon? Ha Yi thinks it's childish that we broke up... It probably is, isn't? Hakyeon is acting so calm and collected while I seem to be the only one running around all hurt and upset. I'm just too childish for relationships.

The bus came shortly after you sat down and you got on, scanning your card and quickly making your way to the back of the bus like always. This bus will take me back to VIXX's dorm so I can get the spare car the manager owned incase the members had to split up. Hopefully they were back and wouldn't mind me using it. A bus to Incheon would be a lot of transfers. I don't think it'll be easy to get there by bus. 

--

You went up and knocked on the VIXX dorm, being it already close to midnight. You half expected them to either be asleep or still out running the last of their schedules, but to your luck, Hakyeon answered, giving you a baffled, tired look. 

"____? Why are you here?" He mumbled. 

"I need the spare car. Can I take it?" You spoke awkwardly. 

"Didn't you go out with your friends? Why do you need a car suddenly?" 

"I have to go somewhere... Can I please just take the car? I'll have it back around 2." 

"2? You're going to be running the streets at 2 in the morning?" 

"I have to go to Incheon. It's an hour there and an hour back. Since it is so late, there will be no traffic anyways so it might even be a little quicker than normal." 

"Incheon?" He gave you an odd look. 

"Can I take the car or not?" You were getting impatient. 

"Yeah, sure, whatever." He nodded reluctantly as you took off down the hall after checking that you still had the spare key for that car as well. "YAH!" 

Hakyeon followed you quickly out of the dorm and out of the complex. "Why are you following me?" You sighed, climbing into the car and starting it. 

Hakyeon slipped into the passenger's seat and looked at you. "Like I'd let you run around Korea at midnight alone." 

You were thankful yet annoyed that he decided to tag along but you just ignored it, driving quickly onto the road. 

Hakyeon grabbed onto the side of the car. "You're driving really jerky and crazy... Did you drink?" 

"I don't drink, I'm in a hurry." You grumbled, taking it easy a little so he can relax back in the seat. 

"So... Incheon? Why?" 

"Ha Yi."

"Ha Yi?" 

"Yes."

He chuckled, watching out the window. "Okay. Good talk." 

You two sat in silence for a while before he turned his gaze on you. 

"____-ah." 

"What?" 

"Why did you break up with me?" 

"I already told you." 

"But it doesn't make sense. I can understand you getting angry but breaking up with me doesn't make sense." 

"I was angry and confused."

"So you regret breaking up with me?" 

You didn't answer him. 

"I gave the rings back so that you could hold onto them until you were ready to come back to me." He sighed. "I didn't mean for you to take it the way you did." 

You nodded, stopping quickly when the light turned red without you noticing. 

Hakyeon laughed. "You're a horrible driver." 

"I didn't see it turning red." You mumbled, waiting impatiently for it to turn green again. 

"So is Ha Yi in trouble or something?"

"Probably not." 

"Then why are you so rushed?" 

"Because she begged me to come pick her up before I even went out with my friends, the fact that she's still waiting for me is getting me nervous."

"Did you really go to a club?" 

"Yeah, why? Am I not allowed to go?" 

He gave you a sassy look. "It was only a question, no need to be sassy." He smiled it off anyways. "Did you have fun?" 

"Yeah, until I had to leave." You went as the light turned green, paying more attention to the road again. "Hyun Bin came from China with his girlfriend and Hyun Shik came from Suwon." 

"That Hyunnie guy..." He grumbled. 

"Apparently he's dating Ha Yi and offended her so she went to Incheon to meet up with her ex-boyfriend. She didn't tell me any of this, I'm relying on Hyun Shik's half drunk explaination." You frowned. "She doesn't tell me anything anymore." I can't help but talk about these things with Hakyeon. I like talking to him like this... Even if we're in sort of an awkward state. "Everyone calls me childish for dumping you due to trust issues but look at Ha Yi! She even went back to this guy I had no idea existed."

Hakyeon nodded, staring out the window again. "I'm glad you didn't kick me out of the car when I got in. I half expected you to do that, honestly." 

"Can I?" You joked. "I don't hate you, Hakyeon. I'm just confused. A lot of things happened that day and my emotions got to the best of me, you just happened to be the one I targeted that day." 

He didn't respond so you just stopped talking the rest of the way.

Ha Yi, what are you thinking?

--

To: Ha Yi

Where are you? I'm here. Yah, I drove all the way over here to pick you up, you better still be here." 

You had pulled over at the first bus stop you saw, knowing that the odds of her being at the one were slim but it was better to camp out here until she told me where to go. 

Hakyeon had fallen asleep against the window of the car during the ride so he wasn't complaining of waiting around.

From: Ha Yi

___________. That's the street I'm on. I'm just walking around.

To: Ha Yi

Have you been there since you texted me the first time?

From: Ha Yi

In this area, yeah. What was I supposed to do?

You sighed, the car, and drove back onto the road, pulling up the street on your maps app on your phone so you didn't get lost. Close. I was close. How cool would that be if I guessed where she was on the first try? 

You drove down the block and pulled over again when you saw that you were on the correct street. You shut off the car and got out, leaving Hakyeon there as you hopped onto the side walk, glancing down both directions.

To: Ha Yi

Give me a hint. I'm near a convenience store and what looks like a karaoke bar. Am I near you or what?

From: Ha Yi

You're close, let me come to you.

You huffed and stood there, rubbing your arms to keep them warm from the night air. Other than the cars that drove by and the buzzing of the lit up signs, it was pretty silent and creepy. Hurry up. I want to go back to Hyun Bin but I doubt they'll stay there that long.

You saw Ha Yi heading down the side walk towards you and you waved slightly, getting her to quicken her pace. "YAH!" You yowled, hitting the back of her head as she stopped in front of you. "You came to Incheon? For an ex-boyfriend? While dating Hyun Shik? Why are you hiding so many things from me?" 

She pouted, her breath reaking of alcohol. "You're busy, why would I bug you with that stuff? Plus lately, you've been lost in your own thoughts." 

You sighed. "You, my dear, are drunk off your ." You spotted her wallet sticking out of her pocket and took it, finding her bus card. "And you lied to me." 

You led her over to the car and opened up that back seat, helping her get in and then buckling for her. "Hey, look, it's Hakyeon. How'd he get here?" 

Hakyeon was awake and stared at Ha Yi from over his shoulder with his nose wrinkled. "Don't ask questions. If you vomit in this car, I'll kill you myself." You threatened, shutting the door and hurrying into the driver's seat, starting the car. "Warn me ahead of time if you're going to vomit."

Ha Yi nodded. "Hakyeon-ah, you're really good looking, you know? I can't believe you're in to such childish women." 

You let out a heavy sigh and began driving, Hakyeon switching his gaze from her to you. "She's drunk?" He mumbled. 

"Yeah, go figure." 

Hakyeon glanced at her again. "She doesn't look drunk but you can tell when she talks." 

"She's good at composing her physical look in this state. But her mental state? Nope, it's gone." You shook your head, yawning. "Hyun Bin must be disappointed in me. I wanted to hang out with him longer." 

"How long is he in Korea?" 

"I dunno. I forgot if he told me or not." You half chuckled. 

"Jeez." Hakyeon scoffed, jokingly, and watched out the window. "Who knew I'd be riding in a car with my ex-girlfriend and her drunk best friend at nearly 2am?" 

"Your option." You shrugged. "I'm surprised there is this many people out this late." 

"Night life man. This people are animals." Hakyeon mocked. 

"Well once in a while is fun but the people you mean... They are a little excessive." You agreed. 

You glanced at Ha Yi through the mirror and sort of half grinned as she had passed out. 

"Hey, ___-ah." Hakyeon turned back to you, seeming to hesitate. "Can't we get back together? You basically said that you acted rashly that night... Doesn't that mean you didn't want to break up with me in the first place." 

You felt uncomfortable, slightly. "We can try it again. We weren't dating that long to begin with, it'd be a shame if we ended it after a few months." 

"Do you trust me?" His face brightened a little bit. 

You nodded. "Not completely. If I catch you lying to me, we're done, for good, okay? I hate liars. If you lie in the beginning stages of a relationship, then there is no way the relationship would work out. That's what I learned from Ha Yi's parents." 

"Okay, I won't lie. I'll be so bluntly honest that you might even cry from it." 

"Like what?" 

"You look really bad in that shirt." 

"WHAT? Really?" You grew embarrassed. 

"It was an example." He laughed. "But orange really doesn't suit you." 

"This is orange?" You glanced down at your shirt a moment. "Oh, I guess it is. I thought it was red." 

"Yah, are you colorblind?" 

"No. I just don't look at myself very often in the mirror like you." 

"Hey, hey, hey! I sort of have to look at myself when I'm dancing, you know." He grumbled. 

"I'm not even talking about when you dance." You smirked. "I'll be blunt too."

"This is going to be a hardcore relationship..." Hakyeon mumbled. 

"Hardcore?" You laughed again. 

He flashed you a happy smile, not even answering you. Okay, let's try this relationship again, shall we? I'll try not to make rash decisions and he won't lie to me... I hope anyways. 

Thanks, Ha Yi. The only reason I'm not extremely angry about coming to get you is because Hakyeon and I made up because of it. We probably wouldn't have if this didn't happen... We're both stubborn.

--

Hyun Bin was disappointed that you had to leave last night but he made you promise to hang out with him before he left for China.

Ha Yi had finally woken up around noon while you were out to lunch with the boys. Well, out to lunch meaning you had ordered take out and were eating on the dance floor of their dorm studio. But, she had texted you, making sure it was you who had picked her up. You knew she was completely drunk last night when she had asked you this. I'm going to get her to tell me everything. She's going to spill tonight even if it means me getting angry at her again. We're friends, she's supposed to tell me everything so I can help her or even scold her. 

"You're zoning." Wonsik waved his hand in front of your eyes, staring at you lazily as he ate his meal. "What're you thinkin' about?" 

You cleared your throat slightly and took a sip of your drink. "I'm thinking about how you have such a large fanbase when you're so ugly." 

"Yah." He pouted. "How can you say that when you're ugly too?"

You smirked, stealing a glance at Hakyeon who had just finished what he wanted of the meal and pushed it towards Taekwoon to finish it, Taekwoon happily taking it. "Wonsik, we discussed this already." You mumbled. 

He shrugged and turned to Jaehwan, messing around with him while he tried to eat. Jaehwan was irritated immediately by Wonsik's childish actions and protested but soon gave up and let Wonsik continue when he realized he couldn't stop Wonsik from being a child. 

"The air seems more clear today." Hongbin mentioned from beside you. "Did something happen between the love birds or did you two finally get over your disappointments in each other?" 

You gave Hongbin some of your meat. "Why don't you just keep out of our business?" 

Hongbin smiled his huge grin and ate the meat happily. "I never got to ask you, ____-ah, how did you like Voodoo?" 

"You were crazy." You mumbled. "You played your role a little too well." 

"I'll take that as a compliment." He chuckled around the meat he was chewing. 

You pulled out your phone and checked the time. "We have to meet the manager to record a podcast in an hour so take your time eating." You announced after you read the manager's text over again to make sure that was correct. "Afterwards, the director wants to discuss your next concept. That's all for now. After that, it seems like you'll have more dancing and vocal practice." 

"Wow..." Hyuk mumbled. "A new concept already? We're still making songs on the Voodoo concept." 

"The director always does this." Wonsik sighed, giving Jaehwan the last of his meat as a apology for irritating him. Jaehwan ate it with a small pout. 

I wonder why Hakyeon's so silent still... He was always silent when we were broken up but we're back together now, doesn't that mean he'd talk a lot like he use too? I guess we're still a little awkward towards each other. It's not something easy to shake off over night. We'll get there. I want to talk and act freely around Hakyeon again. I want to be a better girlfriend towards him and not act so rashly. I want to put all my trust in him and get Tae Hee out of all the things to get mad at him for. I just need to stop getting mad at him in general unless he really deserves it. 

Hakyeon looked up after talking to Taekwoon, his face slightly distorted as he realized that he wasn't listening. "What?" 

Taekwoon let out a small chuckle, Hakyeon glaring at him. 

"What are you laughing at?" Hakyeon grumbled. "You weren't listening either."

You smiled slightly and decided to text Ha Yi.

To: Ha Yi

Make sure to drink lots of water and take a warm bath or something. I'm mad at you but I also care for you. I'm a little hurt as well, don't expect to have an easy life until you spill. 

From: Ha Yi 

Okay, I got it. I'll tell you anything that you want to know. Did you and Hakyeon get together again? I hardly remember last night but I remember someone being with you. 

To: Ha Yi

How can you remember someone being with me if you didn't even know it was me picking you up? You're crazy. 

From: Ha Yi

Ah, whatever! I remember two people. If it wasn't Hakyeon then who else? 

Does she think I have no one else? But she sort of makes a point. 

From: Hyunnie

Hey, Hyun Bin and Xiao are planning on dinner in Seoul tonight, nothing huge. Do you want to come? 

I was going to spend the time with Hyun Bin that I had left discussing how I should handle the issue with Hakyeon but I guess that issue is slowly resolving it's own, so, there really was no need for me to talk with him personally about it.

To: Hyunnie

Sure. I'll bring along your little girlfriend as well. We'll have a big talk. Anyways, I get off work late tonight. I'm officially released at 9pm but usually I have to stay longer to help out the boys or finish whatever we were doing.

From: Hyunnie

Officially released at 9pm? Then just leave at 9pm. 

To: Hyunnie

Duh. 

From: Hyunnie

Brat. Text me around 9 then and I'll fill you in on where we're going. 

To: Hyunnie

Okay xx 

Hakyeon had moved without your knowledge and was peeking over your shoulder, wrinkling his nose in disgust when he saw Hyun Shik's contact. "Yah, 'xx'? Why are you 'xx'-ing him?" Hakyeon mumbled.

You pushed his face back and sighed, putting your phone away. "What does it matter?" You mocked as he crawled back over to Taekwoon. 

"Are you two back together?" Wonsik asked, looking slightly annoyed for some reason. 

"Yeah."

"No." 

You and Hakyeon spoke at the same time, Hakyeon sending you a glare when he realized you had said no. "Well, that's awkward." Jaehwan blinked at you. 

"Yah! I asked that a little bit ago and you got all in my face!" Hongbin whined. 

"I thought you said no lies!" Hakyeon protested. 

"I'm not lying to you. I'm lying to them." You smiled. 

"So they're back together." Hyuk nodded. "That's all we really asked." 

Jaehwan and Hyuk shared the same mocking face as Hongbin and Wonsik sulked, Hongbin sulking from being scolded and Wonsik sulking for unknown reasons. Taekwoon didn't seem to care and finished his meal before putting earbuds into his ears.

"____-ah, you're really good at finding loop holes to your own words." Hakyeon sighed. "What a tricky woman." 

"Hakyeon, do you want to go for dinner tonight?" Taking Hakyeon would be good. I'll have to get him to hide himself again for Hyun Shik and Xiao's purposes. Hyun Bin is trusting but not when we have the others with us. 

His face lit up. "Sure." 

"When I'm let off at 9pm, we'll go." 

"I'll drop some things afterwards so I can go." He nodded, a small smile plastered to his face. 

You couldn't help but smile as well and looked to Wonsik, poking his shoulder. "Stop sulking. You look even more ugly when you sulk." 

"Ugly Duck." He grumbled, standing up and stretching out his arms. "I'm going to go wash my face." 

Jaehwan shot to his feet and followed Wonsik out of the room. "Me too!" 

I hope dinner goes well tonight. I still went to talk about a few things with Hyun Bin about Hakyeon and then get Hyun Shik and Ha Yi to spill. 

If we can get past dinner without fights then I call it a success. 

By fighting, I mostly mean Ha Yi and Hyun Shik. 

--

"Who's this?" Hyun Bin looked at Hakyeon in shock. 

You had Hakyeon wear just a hoodie and sun glasses. You told him to take off the sunglasses if he decided that he trusted Xiao and Hyun Shik enough. The table in the shop was far back in the back so it wasn't that risky for Hakyeon to relax. Plus, no one was here to eat since it was close to 10pm, most people here were drinking. 

You glanced at Hakyeon and then smiled at Hyun Bin. "Just someone I decided to bring as well." Your grip tightened on Ha Yi's hand as she tried to squirm away. 

Hyun Bin and Xiao took their seats, Hyun Shik hesitating before he did as well. Ha Yi sat beside Hyun Bin and a crossed from Hyun Shik. You and Hakyeon sat last. 

"We should have dinner alone next time." Hakyeon whispered to you. 

You ignored him and looked at Xiao. "How well do you know your Korean bands?"

"Korean bands?" She widened her eyes a little as she tried to understand. "I know a few." 

"Which?" 

"Ah..." She picked at her thoughts. "EXO. I know EXO." 

"Anymore?" 

"Not much. I know EXO well but that's it." She smiled. 

"Cool." You looked at Hakyeon again. "She won't know you anyways. I trust Hyun Bin and Hyun Shik but it's up to you." 

"Like I want to sit like this the whole time." He happily took off his glasses and pulled down his hoodie, smiling at Hyun Shik's surprised expression. 

"Yah! You're..." 

You glared at Hyun Shik. "Yah, can't you be surprised by yourself?" 

Hyun Shik continued to stare at Hakyeon but kept himself silent. "This is who you've been tangled with? What about HaJoon, didn't you like him?" Hyun Bin was shocked as well but he was better at keeping it to himself. 

Xiao looked around the table in confusion. "Is he famous?" 

"No, not at all." You mumbled to Xiao. "He is HaJoon. Hyun Bin, there is things I want to talk with you about before you go back to China. Make time for me sometime, okay?" 

"Sure, sure." Hyun Bin nodded. "Can I call him Hakyeon or...?" 

"Yes." Hakyeon answered for you. 

"Isn't your job somewhat tied to him?" Hyun Bin asked. 

"Yeah, seems that way." You joked, Hakyeon muffling a laugh.

"Well, let's move on then." Hyun Bin laughed. 

"Agreed." You sighed.

Ha Yi and Hyun Shik were staring at each other like they wanted to say something but never actually did. Is this what Hakyeon and I looked like when we were mad at each other? How awkward... You nudged Ha Yi and prompted her to talk. 

"Ha Yi-ah, why don't you tell us about your life as of lately?" 

She glared at you. "Like what, ____?" 

The waitress came before she could finish and nearly lost her balance when she saw Hakyeon, Hakyeon jumping with surprise at her screech and then remembering he wasn't covered and ducked his head. Crap. I forgot about the waitress. 

"Can you not scream?" You hesitated. "There are people trying to eat peacefully." 

"N...?" The waitress couldn't help but show her excitement. "I saw right, I know I did! I recognize you, too. You're VIXX's new manager and that's N!" 

"No, no, not really." You laughed nervously. "I'm VIXX's manager but that's not N. N is busy with his schedule so it can't be N."

"I saw his face just now!" She was all flustered, irritating you.

You stood and guided her away. "Even if it was N, what would you do? This can be charged as harassment." 

"So it is N?" She widened her eyes. 

"No. I just said if it was." You sighed. "Tell someone else to wait on us, we don't want someone who's so loud."

You were just about to head back to the table when a group of women caught on to the situation and came up to you. "Is N really with you?" One of them asked. 

"You guys are older, you should know not to be so annoying." You scolded. 

"Says who?"

"Then are you high schoolers? Should I report you for being out this late and drinking?" You nodded at the table they came from.

They grew uncomfortable. "Aw come on, Noona, you were once in high school." 

"Yeah but I didn't drink." You shook your head. "Just go back to your own business or I'll report you." 

You squirmed away from them, a few of them whining about their N-oppa being back there but none daring to follow you with the fear of being reported. 

Hakyeon had his head to the table, clear annoyance radiating off of him. Hyun Bin gave you an odd look. "So what are we going to do now?"

"I requested a new waitress." You grumbled, taking your seat and instinctively patting Hakyeon's head. "No one will bug us. I scared a group of high schoolers away from Hakyeon and we'll just make sure the new waitress doesn't see Hakyeon."

"Did the waitress take pictures at all?" 

"No, she didn't have time to get her phone out." You pulled your hand away as Hakyeon raised his head, putting his hood up. "They know he's here but they can't do anything about it." 

"He's famous?" Xiao looked at Hakyeon. "Must be." 

"No, it's just his looks. He has good looks so girls get excited." You spoke sarcastically. 

Hakyeon and you shared an expression before laughing. "Thanks, _____." Hakyeon smiled. "You handled that well."

"Who do you think I am?" You mumbled. 

Well that wasn't really a fight but it still was an event I wish didn't happen. What if she comes back to get a picture? There is plenty of ways of being hidden when taking pictures around here. 

Because of that thought that crossed your mind, you spent the rest of dinner paranoid about someone getting a picture of Hakyeon. 

My job is to protect his image, so it's my job to worry in positions like these. 

Right? 

 

Thank you for the upvote, FifiLuvs2pm!

They made up, happy times are arriving! Anyways, thank you for reading and subscribing! <3

Um.. Is it bad that I literally just realized it was Monday and not Tuesday... I'm so behind, omg XD Well, here's this one early... ~PandaBiscuit~