Clingy

To the Moon

"___-ah, can you bring those to me real quick?" Your mother pointed to a bundle of lettuce leaves. 

"Sure?" You grabbed the bundle and handed it to her. "Are you gettingr ready to cook or something? It's past lunch already and it's too early for dinner." 

"I want to cook you food to take home." She smiled. "I missed cooking for you." 

You nodded, watching as she cut the lettuce leaves diligently. You were off yesterday, today, and tomorrow since VIXX had left for Taiwan for a concert and a fan meet up. They'd be back early morning tomorrow and resting from their tight schedule in Taiwan. The director once again told you not to go with them when they went away. You don't know why, but you listened. There were plenty of places you'd be able to go with them in the future, Taiwan and Sweden were just a few trips you missed. 

"What'd you do yesterday for your day off?" She asked you suddenly.

"Oh, I hung out with Hyun Bin and his girlfriend, Xiao." You smiled. I was also able to talk with him about the situation with Hakyeon. He believes getting back together and refraining from lying to each other is best as well. But, I'm not 100% childish in that category because he agreed that he would've dumped his lover in the situation as well. So that made me feel a lot better even though it was a horrible time the two of you went through.

It also seems that Hyun Shik and Ha Yi are dating again. She spilled everything about her ex-lover in Incheon and about Hyun Shik. She hadn't told you originally because of all the struggles and confusions that were going on in your life, plus, you were so busy with VIXX, she couldn't find time to bring it up. 

"Hyun Bin? Hyun Shik's older brother?" She gasped. "I haven't seen those two in such a long time! I can't believe you still hang out with those sweet boys!" 

"Yeah." You mumbled. "Hyun Bin and Xiao are going back to China tomorrow though."

"Are you going to spend tomorrow with him until he leaves?" 

"No. I'm going to have one last meal with them tonight and then tomorrow I'm going to go hang around with the boys." She knew what you meant when you talked about VIXX like that. "They'll be resting and probably sleeping a lot but who cares, I could use a nap day too." 

"So you and Hakyeon are back together?" When you nodded, she smiled. "He's a sweet boy. I watch him on TV more often so I can see what kind of person he is on camera as well. He really doesn't change much, that is a good thing." 

"I think he becomes a little more like an idiot off camera but hey, you do you." You chuckled. 

"I see you're not wearing the couple ring you two have. Did you not give his back yet?" 

Oh yeah... The couple rings. "He has them..." I hope. I never went back to pick up the rings and I didn't notice if he did or not. I hope he did... 

"I see, I see." She nodded again, humming slightly to a VIXX tune as she looked through the cabinets for ingredients. "VIXX songs are catchy, I can see why they're becoming more and more popular." 

I wonder if I should ask about Tae Hee... I haven't heard from her since the issue surfaced again. I shouldn't be wondering about her but for some reason I am. And Jung Shik? Where is he? You opened your mouth to speak as Jung Shik opened the door and walked in, waving at you as he entered the kitchen. 

"____, you're here?" He smiled, reaching in the fridge and sipping on a half filled water bottle. 

"Where did you just come from?" You asked. 

Tae Hee walked into the kitchen moments after you said that and you couldn't help but roll your eyes. When I'm curious about people, they always show up. Why? "I was out running with Tae Hee. Both of us were off work so we decided to work out." He tossed the water bottle at Tae Hee, catching it, and she taking sips out of it as well. "We would've gone with you if you were an hour earlier."

"That's fine." You sighed. 

"Hey, you ever played soccer?" Tae Hee approached you, for once her face wasn't scowling or rude towards you. She was actually quite beautiful when she wasn't being rude... As much as I hate to say.

"Soccer?" You decided to play nice as well, wondering if she was just like this because her father and my mother were watching. 

"Let's go play some." She offered, nodding her head towards the door. "Come on." 

You crossed your arms to your chest and followed her, both of you slipping on your shoes and heading outside. "We're not really going to play soccer, are we?" You spoke once you had shut the door.

"Why would we come out here if we weren't?" She sighed, grabbing a ball from her car that was parked over in the grass. "I always bring along a ball with me wherever I go, dad likes to play." 

"Why do you want to play with me then?" You watched as she placed the ball on the ground and kicked it a little. 

"Why not?" She pointed towards the two large trees in your mother's yard. "That's your goal and this," She pointed to the edge of the grass where the driveway met the grass, "Is my goal from here to here." She drew lines in the dirt driveway. "Let's play." 

You shrugged and ran after the ball, Tae Hee easily dodging you and running towards your goal. "Yah! What the hell?" You yowled, charging after her and running infront of her, taking the ball and pushing her a little, running towards her goal now. 

"No pushing!" She scolded as you kicked it into her make shift goal. 

"There's pushing in soccer." You grumbled, panting a little. 

"Not this soccer." She picked up the ball and brought it back into the yard, placing it down again. "Let's put somethings on the line here."

"Like what?" 

"If you win, you can ban me from this house. If I win, you have to take me out for food and be my friend." She smirked. "We'll get along and eventually become like sisters like our parents want. I'm willing to be your friend if you be mine." 

"As if. I'll never be your friend, let alone your sister." You kicked the ball away from her, determining to beat her. 

"Then beat me!" She threatened as she ran at you, right on your heels. 

You dodged her attempting trip and went to score again, only to get shoved to the ground by her and watch her run down the yard and scored on you. "YAH! You said no violence!" You growled, standing up and brushing yourself off. 

"1-1, step it up." She mocked, the two of you getting set again.

Is she trying to be my friend or does she just like pushing me around? I really can't tell. I'm confusing myself. "Sure, let's go then." You sighed, standing up once more and entering the house. "I'm leaving." You called, your mother scurrying out with a bag full of plastic bins of food. 

"Take this! Make sure you and Ha Yi eat this up." She smiled, making you take it before letting you gather the rest of your belongings. "Travel safe. Do you need money for a taxi? The one here must've been expensive." 

"No, I'm taking Tae Hee with me." You frowned. 

She gave you a shocked smile but just nodded anyways. "Travel safe!" 

You put the food down, slipped on your coat, picked the food back up, and left the house, joining Tae Hee by her car. "Yah, are you a good driver or what?" You put the food in the backseat and then shut it, looking at her. "I want to know if I can live or not."

"You lost, you drive." She smirked, jogging around to the passenger's seat. 

"..." You hissed under your breath, climbing into the driver's seat as she tossed you the keys. "Are you taking me to Seoul to eat?" 

"Sure, why not?" You started the car with a tiny bit of guilt. Would Hakyeon dislike us getting close like this? I wouldn't call it getting close, more like forced interaction on my part anyways. "Then you can waste all of your gas driving back." 

"You know, I use to live in Changwon." She brought up suddenly as you drove away from your mother's house. "My mother lived in Suwon and my father lived in Changwon. I decided to live with my father so I could be with Hakyeon."

"What are you spewing now?" 

"I guess I lost my root, that's all." She sighed, ignoring you. "I don't hate Hakyeon. I love him, a lot. So much it hurts... But I was a horrible person to him for 6 years. I don't know how he took it." Yay... Life story time... "I wanted to be rich and live a nice life with Hakyeon. I didn't want him to be gone all the time if he ever debuted and I didn't want to worry about whether his dream would fail or not, I didn't want to help carry the burden if it failed so I kept trying to get him to quit the dream, that it would never happen. But I don't know why... But I seemed to have lost my mind or something and even cheated on him. I really regret it, I honestly don't know what happened to me for me to stoop that low. I guess I just wanted money..." She mumbled. "I'm no different now. I still love Hakyeon but I still go around and date random guys judged on where they work and how much money they have. My dream is wealth but wealth and happiness never come together." 

"Why are you telling me this?" 

"If we're going to put past our rivalry, I might as well tell you why I'm such a horrible person." She smiled oddly at you. "But I'll stop for now. Are you and Hakyeon still broken up? You'll regret losing him if you decide to abandon him. I might even try to steal him again." 

Wouldn't work anyways. "Do you regret it? I know you said that you regret what you did but do you regret losing him, losing the trust you two shared and the comfort?" 

"Of course I do. I'd be really insane if I said I didn't regret it at all." She watched out the window just like Hakyeon. "But, I won't try to step in you guys' way anymore. I think I learned my lesson after the Tokyo incident. I really lost my mind then." 

"We're back together." You spoke firmly, making sure she got the point.  

She hesitated, seeming upset. "Good." 

"Bad, you mean bad, right?" You grumbled. "You asked me with a tone just pleading me to say that we were still broken up." 

"Well..." 

"Next time, try it with more sincerity and a smile on your face." You glanced at her. "Maybe I'll believe you then." 

She chuckled. "You're a unique person. I can see why Hakyeon would fall for you."

"Ew, are you falling for me?" 

"What? No!" Tae Hee tsked at you. "Let's try to get along, okay? Our parents are married and they've both had a rough life, let's just soothe them by giving them this one thing, okay?" 

"I guess." You rolled your eyes. "Don't expect me to become the greatest friend or sister in the world because frankly, I don't have much interest in being nice to you." 

"And you think I have interest in being nice to the woman that is dating my first love?" She countered. "I'm making a change of heart for our parents, not for you."

"I assumed as much." You nodded. "Let's just keep the field equal, shall we?" 

"Agreed." 

And by equal... Don't touch Hakyeon. I just got him back and I won't let him go again. If I have to in the future, it won't be because of Tae Hee again. 

--

"Ayyy! Welcome back from Taiwan!" You screeched as you came into the door, all of the boys covering their ears lazily and Taekwoon even moved to his room, knowing you were purposefully loud.

"Yah, yah..." Jaehwan stood up from the couch, uncovering his ears. "Prettylady, let's not be Loudlady, okay?" 

"What? I can't?" You smiled devilishly, placing the bag of steamed rolls you had picked up on the counter in the kitchen.

"We just got back like an hour ago." Hyuk yawned, reaching into the bag to get his share. "You have good intentions, Noona." 

He left the room as well, eating his share as he did so. Wonsik was the next to come up to you with a lopsided smile. "It's like 8am, you have a day off, why are you here?"

"Wow... An ugly duck can get even uglier?" You pretended to be shocked as he took his share and followed after Hyuk. 

Jaehwan and Hongbin took their share and left as well, leaving a half asleep Hakyeon on the floor beside the couch. 

I'll save Hakyeon and Taekwoon's share for later then. You went over to Hakyeon and kicked him a little. "Yah, wake up. It's not good for your back to sleep on the floor."

Hakyeon opened his eyes, looked at you, sighed, and closed his eyes again. He was ignoring you.

"Hey! Don't ignore me!" You scolded, kicking him again. "At least sleep on the couch if you must sleep out here." 

"Why are you here?" 

"Can't I be here? I wanted to bring you guys breakfast but you and Taekwoon are being grumpy about it." You grabbed his arm and pulled him into a sitting position. "Hey! Wake up, would you?" 

He opened his eyes slightly again before closing them. "Why are you here again?" 

"Oh my..." You let him go and he went back to lying back down on the floor. "You must be super tired if you've gone deaf as well." 

He rubbed his eyes and sat up on his own, holding out his arms to you. "Help me." 

You stared at him for a moment before gripping his arms and pulling him to his feet. "Are you a baby now?" 

He didn't even stand for more than a minute before he sat down on the sofa. "Does that mean I can sleep if I am?" He stared at you, his eyes all puffy and swollen from being tired. 

"Hey, your eyes really do swell up when you're tired." You pointed out, giggling a little. "Go to sleep. You really should sleep in your bed but if you must sleep out here then where you are now is better than the floor." 

"Don't look at my eyes." He frowned, positioning himself on his stomach on the couch, his arm hanging off the couch and his legs coming off the other side from him being too tall for the couch. "Go look somewhere else. I'm not Hakyeon right now. Hakyeon's eyes don't swell."

"Well then you're not Hakyeon a lot... What are you?" You stood there in confusion and amusement. 

"Not Hakyeon." He grumbled, burying his face into the couch. 

"Thanks." You nodded, trying not to laugh. 

"No problem." His voice was hardly audible from his face being buried. 

You patted his head a few times before walking towards the dorm door. I'd stay and nap too but it looks like they are more tired than I thought so it is probably best to leave them alone. 

"___-ah!" Hakyeon called just as you reached the door, his face turned slightly so he wasn't speaking into the couch. 

"What?" You sighed. "Go to sleep." 

"Thank you." 

"For what?" 

"Coming to see us this early." 

"I was just being a good manager."

"Sure. I'll take that." Hakyeon chuckled lazily. "Come back over here."

"Why?" You went back over there anyways. 

He grabbed your wrist and put it on his head. "Do it again." 

"Do what? What did I do?" You took your hand off his head. 

He just grabbed your wrist again and put it on his head. "___-ah..." 

You smiled, running your fingers through his hair. "This?" 

"Yeah, that." His lips twitched into a smile. "I like it." 

You seated yourself on the floor, still running  your fingers through his hair, and rested your chin on the edge of the couch, close to Hakyeon's face. He didn't open his eyes but he moved his head a little closer with that stupid smile on his lips. 

"If you break up with me again, I might have to kill you." Hakyeon sighed. 

"Are you using my threats now?" You mumbled. His face is literally perfect. He looks so cute like this. Did we ever break up? It doesn't feel like it right now. 

"If it gets you to listen."

"I don't know, I'm not good at that."

"I know. You're a struggle, that's what you are." 

"Shut up and go to sleep." You flicked his forehead before going back to running your fingers through his hair. 

He didn't respond and relaxed, slipping slowly back into his sleeping state he was in before you had woke him up. When you knew for sure that he was asleep, you stood up, fixed his hair a little, and started to head out of the dorm. You didn't get far before you turned around and went back to him, placing a soft kiss on his cheek, and then actually leaving the dorm.

Heh. His cheek is soft too. What should I do now? I wanted to hang out here but they're too tired for me to be hanging around. 

You left the complex and went a crossed the street to your apartment, your phone buzzing in the process. 

From: Tae Hee

Hey, want to play soccer? I'm nearby. 

To: Tae Hee

I'm a busy person, do you think I have time to play such a pointless game with you? 

"Oh yeah? Is that why you're standing there and doing nothing?" Tae Hee yowled from a bit down the sidewalk as you stood infront of your complex. "Why lie when I'm right here?" 

This chick. "I'm busy." You yowled in returned, beginning to head inside. 

"If I win, you have to quit being VIXX's manager." Tae Hee panted as she caught up to you. 

"And if I win?" You turned to her, annoyed that she caught your attention. 

"I will buy you food." 

"What if I don't take up these unfair conditions?" 

"I'm going to make your life hell again." She mocked. 

"As if." You rolled your eyes, eyeing the ball already in her arms. "Let's go. There's an empty park down the street a little." 

"Way ahead of you." She took off, calling behind her shoulders, "First one there gets 4 bonus points!" 

"YAH!" You took off after her. "How can you say that while running already?" 

"Shut up! You can't run if you're talking!" She panted, suprised as you had already gotten close behind her. "How the hell are you so fast?" 

"Running has always been my thing." You panted, struggling to pull ahead of her and dodge people walking. 

"Oh?"

I'm going to win just for the sake of winning against her. She's too perfect, she needs to be beaten. Even if I lose, there is no way she could make me quit being manager, even if she was serious. I just want to beat her at something. 

No one can stay perfect forever, can't I be the one to take her down? 

--

You won this time and ended up taking her to the food shop you were at with Hakyeon, Hyun Shik, Hyun Bin, Xiao, and Ha Yi the other day. Tae Hee had left on her own when she finished the meal and you were currently just walking into the dorm complex to see if at least one of them were up to do something with you. It was around noonish, so you figured maybe. 

Ha Yi's working and I'm not working... Figures. 

You opened the dorm room quietly incase Hakyeon was still sleeping out here. And he was. He was still passed out in the same position you left him in. The only difference was that Wonsik was out here as well, passed out on the other couch a crossed from Hakyeon with his phone in his hands and headphones in his ears. Everyone else seemed to be sleeping. 

You let out a sigh, going over to pick up Hakyeon's phone on the end table beside the couch. You silenced it and then put it down, pulling out your phone to send him a text. 

To: Yeonie 

When you wake up, text me. I'm bored. Make sure you eat something. 

You stole a glance at him and then turned to Wonsik, surprised to see him awake. "Wonsik? Did I wake you?" 

He shook his head, pulling out his headphones. "I was awake already. I was just trying to fall asleep again." 

The two of you spoke quietly as not to wake Hakyeon. "You look tired still, how come you can't sleep?"

He shrugged. "It's just my luck." He stood and nodded his head at the door. "Let's go do something." 

You smiled, happy that you finally had someone to do something with other than Tae Hee. "Go put a hoodie on or something, people will recognize you." 

He left the room quickly to go change. "Yah... Are you cheating on me?" Hakyeon mumbled. "How can you cheat on me?" 

"I'm not." You chuckled. "Go back to sleep, you're talking nonsense." 

He moved his head slightly and let out a sigh, staying quiet as he went back to sleep. Why is he such a light sleeper? 

Wonsik came back out with a blue hoodie on and a black flat cap with sunglasses. "Good?" 

"Perfect. It's even sunny out so it looks normal." You joined him over by the door as he slipped on his shoes. "What do you want to do?" 

"Have you eaten?" 

"Yeah but we can still go out to eat. You haven't." 

"Then let's do that, I'm hungry." 

"Deal!" You smiled again and followed him out of the dorm. 

He glanced back at you and gave a wide smile. "You're my ugly duck for today." 

"Huh?" You gave him an odd look. "Well, duh, I'm out with you." 

He just gave you another smile before leading you down the street. "We'll go somewhere near. I have a feeling once Hakyeon wakes up, he'll be running to find you."

And I sort of told him too... "Probably." You walked beside him. "Do you want to meet my friend?" 

"The crazy one? Not really." He admitted. 

"That's okay, she's at work anyways." You laughed. "I wouldn't want to meet her either." 

Wonsik pulled you into what looked like a noodle shop and the two of you sat down near the back of the shop. "I want to eat here." 

"I assumed as much considering you pulled me in here." You smiled widely, taking off his sunglasses and putting them on the table. "Leave your hood on but don't wear these, it's really suspicious." 

The waitress came back with waters, the two of you just telling her that that was all you were going to drink and she left again. "____, can I ask you an odd question?" Wonsik seemed hesitant. 

"What?" You gave him another odd look. 

"If you were to meet me before Hakyeon, would you have seen me as a man?" He kept his eyes averted as he spoke. 

You grew flustered. "Why are you asking me?" 

"Don't misunderstand." He spoke quickly. "There's a girl I like but since she met someone else first... She only has her eyes on him. So I wondered if you could give me at least a little hope for her since you can understand what I mean."

"Oh, I get it." You smiled with relief. "Who do you like? It's hard to imagine anyone passing down an ugly duck." 

"Right?" He twitched a smile. "Do you think I should keep trying?" 

"I don't think it is bad to try. Just know when to stop if they get serious." You nodded. 

He nodded slowly. "I'm just afraid that she won't treat me the same if I tell her my feelings." 

"Well if you really like her and want an honest shot with her, you should tell her. If she's already looking at someone else, she might be awkward with you for a little bit. But just stick with her and be there for her when she needs it. She might start to look at you." You reassured him. "You're Kim Wonsik, the ugly duck, you can do it." 

He chuckled. "Thanks." 

"But to answer your first question... I don't know." You sighed. "I didn't fall in love with Hakyeon immediately. I guess I sort of liked him after I got to know who Hakyeon was and not N." 

"I see." Wonsik smiled as the waitress came back, keeping his eyes low. 

"What would you two like?" She smiled at you.

Wonsik pointed to something on the menu and you passed up on food. She took the menus and left with that. 

"How could you have eaten already?" Wonsik joked. 

"Long story." You smirked.

I wonder who Wonsik likes. I wish I could meet her. Wonsik is basically one of my close friends at this point so I hope he introduces us soon.

Wonsik ate his meal when it arrived and the two of you had went back to the dorm on Hakyeon's request about 2 hours after the two of you had left the dorm. You and Wonsik liked to talk so 2 hours felt like nothing. 

"____!" Hakyeon looked at you with surprise when you walked through the door, Wonsik at your heels. "You came so quickly." 

"We were just down the street and talking at the shop down there." You shrugged, sitting beside him on the couch as Wonsik went into a different room. "Is everyone up? It's nearly 2 in the afternoon now." 

"Everyone but Taekwoon." Hakyeon mumbled, rubbing his eyes. "The director said we'd have the day to rest but yet Hongbin and Jaehwan had to leave to go record something." 

"That ." You relaxed into the couch and sighed. "I'm tired." 

"Is eating so tiring?" 

"I also played soccer." You glanced at him. "My life is getting so confusing lately." 

"Why? Playing soccer confuses you?" 

"It's who I play with that confuses me." You shook your head. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you." 

"Try me." 

"Tae Hee."

"You're right, I don't believe you." He burst out laughing. "Really, who?" 

"I told you, Tae Hee! Kim Tae Hee!" You sighed. 

He squinted at you. "I think you've gone crazy."

You scowled at him. "Fine, don't believe me." 

He broke into another smile and hugged you, basically attacking you. "You're crazy." 

"Hey, what the hell?" You pushed on his chest to get him away but he just sat there. "Hakyeon!" 

"If you wake up Taekwoon, I'm not paying for your hospital bills." He warned, letting you go anyways. "I just wanted to hug you." 

"Why?" You mumbled, heat creeping slowly onto your face. 

"I missed you." 

"You just saw me like 2 hours ago." 

"So? I miss you when you walk into a different room for 5 minutes." He gave you an odd look before focusing somewhere else. "Ah, I'm hungry. You should take me for food as well." 

"Am I a money tree?" 

"Ahhhhhh... Hungry..." He whined, resting his head on the arm of the couch. 

"Too bad." 

"Hungry..." He whined again, stamping his feet a little and causing you to bite your lip to keep from giggling at his childish actions. "____-ah... You're the one who told me to make sure I ate... How am I supposed to eat now?" 

"You baby!" You hit his head, knowing he had won you over. "Go change your clothes and let's go."

Hakyeon jumped to his feet and hurried into one of the rooms. Am I dating a child or a man? I don't even know anymore.

You pulled out your phone to text Ha Yi, already having a message from her and Hyun Shik. 

From: Ha Yi

I'm leaving work early today. Hyun Shik wants to try and win me over with clubbing tonight. Come with meee xxxxx

From: Hyunnie

Hey, come clubbing with me tonight, yeah? I'm bringing Ha Yi. I'm coming to Seoul since they have better clubs than Suwon. 

"Look at me being the third wheel." You mumbled allowed to yourself as Hakyeon returned. 

To: Hyunnie

Maybe. I'll think about it. If you're trying to win her over again, I shouldn't go.

To: Ha Yi 

I'm coming. I'll try and bring Hakyeon if I can. I don't think he likes clubs though and he's too known for his own good.

"Clubbing? Yah, you're going clubbing again?" Hakyeon grumbled. "I didn't think you were that sort of girl."

"Everyone goes clubbing in their life." You stood. "Do you want to go with me?" 

His eyes widened slightly and he looked hesitant. "Me? I don't like clubs." That's what I thought. 

"Okay, I'll just go without you. I assumed you wouldn't go." You nodded. "I'll take Wonsik, he seems like the type to want to go." 

You led him out of the dorm. "How can you just take another man so easily?" He whined, following close behind you. 

"Wonsik is my closest friend." You smirked, pulling his hoodie over his head as you two exited the complex. 

"Closest friend..." He repeated, more in a mocking tone. "I'll go with you."

"You already said no." 

"____-ah, I didn't say no, you just assumed it. I don't want you to go clubbing with more guys, even if you don't drink." 

"I sense a jealous person nearby, do you?" You glanced at him.

"I'm not jealous! It's dangerous." He protested. 

"Hanging around with you is more dangerous then clubbing with guys if you ask me." 

Hakyeon sighed, grabbing your hand. "Palm up." 

"Palm up?" You mumbled, doing it anyways. 

He put your ring onto your palm. "Don't treat it so horribly this time, hm?" 

You couldn't help the smile that crept onto your face. "So you did go back to grab them." 

He smiled. "Of course." He held up his other hand to show the two rings back in their place like nothing happened to you two. 

You shook his hand off of yours and put the ring on as you two started walking again. "Should we exercise first?" 

Hakyeon gave a heavy sigh. "Don't I do that enough lately?" 

"What about me? I don't. I might get fat." You touched your face. "I feel puffy already." 

He tsked at you. "Girls are all the same." 

"I'm joking." You mumbled, stopping as you saw Tae Hee. "On the count of three, run the way we came." 

"Why?" Hakyeon glanced around, stopping as well. 

"If you don't listen, she'll ask to pl..."

"____! Let's play soccer!" Tae Hee yowled as came running towards you. "I figured you'd be around your apartments still." 

"Play soccer..." You finished with a sigh. 

"You weren't joking." Hakyeon's jaw dropped slightly. 

"Why are you still around here?" You asked as Tae Hee stopped infront of you with the soccer ball in her arms.

"I was doing a little window shopping here and there. I didn't want to go back to Suwon until I played one last soccer game with you." She mumbled, waving at Hakyeon. 

Hakyeon just stared at her, completely shocked with the both of you. "What's on the line this time?" You nodded at her.

"Hmm..." She thought for a moment. "If I win, I have to stay at your house for the night. If you win, you can request anything you want from me." 

Ew, Tae Hee at my house? I have to win this one as well. "Deal." You smirked. "A quick game. First one to 5 wins. This child is hungry." 

"Deal, deal." Tae Hee nodded, joining the two of you as you began walking again, this time heading more towards the small park the two of you played at earlier this morning. 

"So are you just going to pop around randomly to play soccer with me?" You asked her, Hakyeon still surprised at the way you two acted together.

"Sure, if that's what you don't want. I don't work this week so it'll be more often than not for now." She admitted. "I'm bored lately." 

The three of you arrived at the small, empty park and started your game of soccer with Hakyeon standing off to the side, watching quietly. 

At least she isn't really acknowledging Hakyeon. I really detest her. I can tell Hakyeon does even more than I though.

The came went by quickly as Tae Hee had stepped up her game and whooped your with only a little bit of violence. But that was normal for you two.

"Yes! I get to stay the night." Tae Hee mocked as the two of you joined Hakyeon. 

"You're not sleeping with me." You sighed, leaning into Hakyeon a bit since you were tired from running. "Let's go. I'm hungry now." 

"I'll meet you later, ____." Tae Hee smiled, waving once more at the two of you. "I'm meeting up with a friend." 

"You have friends?" You shouted after her as she took off a crossed the park. 

"Yah, are you and Tae Hee friends now?" Hakyeon asked, stepping away from you a little. 

You stumbled and straightened yourself up, scowling at him for moving. "No. We play soccer with bets like that. The only reason we're acting like this is to make our parents happy." 

"But they can't see you here so what's the point in acting?" 

"It's our effort and thought that counts, Hakyeon." You smiled. "Can we just go eat? I'm hungry." 

"Sure. Make me wait almost a half hour for food and now you're demanding food." He picked on you, playfully of course. 

"Fine, I'll eat, you can watch."

"You're funny." 

This will be one hell of a night. I can tell already. 

--

"Kiss me." Hakyeon stood in your way of the dorm door. 

"What?" You stared at him lazily.

"You can't leave until you kiss me."

"I've been hanging out with you all day, do I really need to kiss you to leave?" You mumbled, the only other member in the dorm was Wonsik but he too engrossed in his phone to care what you two were doing. The rest were out to dinner with the other manager. 

"Yes." 

You tried to squeeze between him and the door but he leaned all his weight on you, wedging you between him and the arch of the door, until you pulled back with a gasp of pain. "What the hell? That hurt!" 

"Kiss me." He smiled cheekily. 

"I don't want to kiss you when you're being so demanding about it!" You scowled. "I think I recall telling you about timing and mood." 

"Yeah and when couples part ways, they usually kiss. That's normal." Hakyeon complained. 

"You're testing my nerve." You sighed. 

"Just kiss me!" He pouted. "Am I not kissable?" 

You tried to squeeze through the other side but stopped when he started to move his weight to that side and stood back up. "You're such a child!" 

"How? All I want is a kiss!" Hakyeon whined. "____-ah!" 

"Yah, just kiss him already so he can shut up." Wonsik growled from the couch. 

You felt flustered. "Wonsik, why don't you move him instead?" 

Wonsik didn't reply and just plugged his earphones in. You rolled your eyes at him and then looked back towards Hakyeon. His eyes were determined but you really didn't want to kiss him when he acted like this. 

Shoving away your pride for a moment, you stood on your toes a little and kissed his cheek. "There, let me go now." 

"Deal." Hakyeon smiled widely and moved to the side. "Goodnight." 

"Unbelievable." You shook your head, leaving the dorm but turning around when you did. "Goodnight, Hakyeon." 

He gave you another smile and waved, standing there until you had started down the stairs before shutting the door and disappearing inside. 

You smiled like an idiot and hurried down the stairs and out of the complex. He's so cute, what the hell? How can someone act like a child but be so cute at the same time? I should have kissed him properly but Wonsik was there and he was being an idiot about it. You hurried into your apartment building and up the elevator, exiting on your floor and seeing Tae Hee sitting outside your apartment. 

She looked up when you arrived and smiled. "I thought I was going to be here all night. It's nearly 11pm, where were you?" 

"You know where I was." You sighed, unlocking the door and leading her inside.

She sighed as well and looked around the apartment, nodding her head. "Just what I'd expect from you. Plain and messy." 

"Yup. I'm going to go wash up, you can wash up after me if you'd like." You glanced at her. "My friend Ha Yi won't be coming home for a while. She went clubbing. I was going to go with her but I decided not too." Because Hakyeon really doesn't like clubbing and I wasn't going to drag him there or go by myself. But hanging out all day like we did was 10x better than a club anyways.

"Ha Yi? That's a pretty name." She mumbled as she took her seat on the couch. "Could you lend me clothes after I wash up?" 

"Sure, why not..." You spoke sarcastically, still not happy about her staying here. 

You grabbed your pjs and went into the bathroom, taking a quick shower. She was actually serious on staying here? Why is she coming to me like this? Is she planning something? I don't like it. 

You finished up your shower and got dressed, heading out into the living room. "Yah, go take a shower. I'll put some pjs in there while you clean up." You dried your hair with the towel as you spoke. 

"Thanks." Tae Hee brushed past you quickly and into the bathroom. 

You went into your room after throwing the towel in the bin beside your door, grabbed a loose fitting t-shirt and loose pants, and placed them on the counter in the bathroom for her. "Sometimes it takes a little bit for the hot water to come out, just a warning." You sighed before exiting the bathroom and heading to the living room as Ha Yi walked through the door. "Oh... Why are you here so soon?" 

"Because." She grumbled. "Who's in the bathroom?" 

"Tae Hee. She's staying here tonight." You explained. Ha Yi gave you a nasty look. "Hey, don't look at me like that. It was a bet." 

"A bet my ." Ha Yi sighed heavily. 

"Yah, why are you so rude?" You snapped. 

"I had a bad night, okay?" She walked away from you and into her room, slamming the door behind her. 

"Then don't take it out on me!" You yowled, grabbing your phone off the kitchen counter and sitting on the couch with an angry sigh. 

To: Yeonie

Do you want to come over and watch a movie? Everything is so tense and crappy over here. 

From: Yeonie

Tae Hee is really over there?

To: Yeonie

*siiiiiggggghhh* Yes. 

From: Yeonie

*sigh* to you as well.

To: Yeonie

Ha ha. Funny. Are you or what?

From: Yeonie

Not like I have to wake up at 6am tomorrow and go back to a tight schedule. Sure

To: Yeonie

Nevermind then. I forgot

From: Yeonie

Too late, I'm already heading out. Besides, if I fall asleep there, what's the loss?

To: Yeonie

Funny. Fall asleep here and you won't wake up.

From: Yeonie

All the more reason to fall asleep there... You better let me in if I come all the way over there. 

To: Yeonie

Maybe. 

You smiled, scrolling through some of the VIXX feed on your phone. Most of them were pretty normal and a you even saw a few of the Tokyo scandal floating around. People need to let go. 

Not even 5 minutes after you stopped texting Hakyeon, there was a knock on your door. You got up and answered it. "Yah, are you flash?" 

"I'm flash when I want to be." His eyes scanned you over. "Hey, cute outfit." 

You widened your eyes with embarrassment as he brushed past you. I'm in my pjs... I totally forgot. Too late to do anything now. 

You shut the door and went into the kitchen. "Should I make popcorn or no?" 

"I don't eat it so you go ahead if you want it." Hakyeon mumbled, joining you in the kitchen. 

"You don't eat anything." You sighed, grabbing cups instead. "Do you drink water or only a special sort of water?" 

"No, I don't drink water either." He mocked you. 

"Cool." You nodded, filling the two cups with iced water as Tae Hee came out of the bathroom. "You can sleep in my room, Tae Hee. I'm going to watch a movie with Hakyeon before joining you." 

"Okay." Tae Hee got the hint and left the room, finding your room easily. 

"When did she get so obedient? You two almost seem like friends."

"We're not." You scowled. "I don't know why she's clinging to me all the sudden, I don't like it. I feel like she's plotting something." You handed him his water and the two of you went to the living room, taking your seats on the couch. "What kind of movie do you want to watch? I don't have many but I have some. I probably should've got those before I sat down." 

You put the water on the table and stood, walking over to the corner of the living room where you had a small shelf full of movies and music CDs, and then sitting down in front of it as you looked at your collection. "Not a lot? That looks like a lot to me."

"Some of them are albums." You mumbled. "Pretty much any genre is in here, I even have some dramas." 

"Ooo, drama." Hakyeon laughed. "Aren't you a drama film by yourself?" 

"Hey, shut up." You laughed as well. 

"I don't care what we watch." 

"Drama it is." You grabbed one of the drama shows and crawled over to the TV. "If you're tired tomorrow, don't blame me, okay?" 

"I will."

"I know you will but it was worth a shot." You bit your lip as you prepared the disk. "Lights on or off?" 

"Wow, you trust me?" Hakyeon joked. 

Your face grew heated. "Yah, lights on it is." 

He chuckled as you joined him with the remote in your hand. "What if I wanted it off?" 

"You reminded me of a ert all the sudden so I can't follow that request." You giggled, switching the channels to the drama.

"Lights on or off doesn't matter, you know." Hakyeon joked. "But I won't do anything." 

"I know." You smiled. "I'd kill you before you could get very far." 

"Oh, I've seen this drama." Hakyeon pointed at the screen as it came up. 

"Me too." You spoke, realizing what he said, and then looked at him oddly. "You watch dramas?"

"I'm human too." He glanced at you and smiled, causing your heart to race with the sudden action. 

"You're human? We can't be together." 

"What? Are you not human?" 

"No, I'm not human." 

"Well that ." Hakyeon mumbled. "When did this happen?" 

"Like a month ago." You laughed, picking a random episode of the drama and playing it since you both have already seen it.

"Well lucky for you, I become like you tomorrow. My human effect wears off." 

"Human effect? What the hell is that?" You smiled widely, relaxing into him a little bit. 

"I dunno. You started this conversation." He pointed out. 

You two grew silent for a while, watching the episode. 

"I still don't get why she decided on that guy." Hakyeon blurted when the leads got together again. 

"Because he's the lead. It's how it goes." 

"Well it's stupid."

"Thank you for your commentary." You yawned. 

Hakyeon yawned as well. "I'm tired." 

"Then go home." You mumbled, standing up slowly. 

"Noooooo." Hakyeon complained, sprawling himself on the couch. "I'm not leaving." 

You sighed, half glad that he didn't want to leave. "Then move over." 

Hakyeon lied on his side, giving room for you to lie down as well. You turned off the TV and the lights, making your way slowly back to the couch. "Oooo, you turned off the lights." He laughed as you found the couch and lied down on your side as well. 

"Should I go turn them back on?" You yawned again, situating yourself close to him so you didn't fall off. 

"Why would you do that?" He slipped his arms around you and rested his chin lightly on the top of you head. 

"Because you're a ert." 

"I haven't even done anything." He moved slightly, kissing your nose quickly, and then moving back to his original position.

"Will you get scolded for staying overnight here?" 

"It's already well past midnight, it's only 5 hours or so until 6. I wouldn't call 5 something hours overnight." 

"If you get in trouble then tell the manager it was my idea." 

"Oh, look at you taking blame for once." 

"Shut up or I'll send you home." 

"Goodnight." He laughed. 

You didn't respond and relaxed yourself completely into him, happy that he stayed.

I hope Tae Hee isn't plotting anything. I really don't know what to do with her and the fact that she's in the same apartment as Hakyeon and I and overnight as well, makes me uneasy. 

But, like he said, he's only here for 5 hours. What trouble can Tae Hee do when he's right here with me? 

 

I told you, happy times! Anyways, Exotic is claiming the next chapter since she's the person good at fluffiness. Look forward to her update on Tuesday //She won't be like me and thinking Monday is Tuesday// Thanks for reading and subscribing! <3 ~PandaBiscuit~