Blissful Moments

To the Moon

You woke up to Tae Hee and Ha Yi talking in the kitchen. Hakyeon already had left sometime in the early morning. You must've been sleeping hard because you didn't remember it at all.

"When are you leaving?" Ha Yi grumbled. 

"When I want. I made a bet and I won so deal with it." Tae Hee grumbled in return as she wandered out into the living room, seeing that you were awake. "Oh, goodmorning." 

You sat up, rubbing your eyes and stretching your sore back. I wonder if Hakyeon's sore as well... I feel bad now. "What time is it?" 
"A little past 8." 

So he left near 2 hours ago. "I'm going to be late..." You sighed, standing up and running into your room. 

I'm always late whenever Hakyeon is around. Always. You dressed simply today, just wearing a loose fitting sweater and jeans. Once you were dressed and had washed your face a little and did your hair, you slipped on your shoes and hurried to the door.

"I'll leave soon." Tae Hee stopped you, her face not as nice as it appeared yesterday. Maybe she's a little grumpy over Hakyeon and I. Who cares? She's the one that's clinging onto me. 

"Yeah, sure. Ha Yi doesn't like company so the sooner, the better." You nodded, slipping out the door with your cellphone in your pocket and nothing else. Food will be on them today. I'm not that rich

The elevator seemed to take longer than normal but you made up for the delay by bolting out of the building and a crossed the street, meeting up with a few of the boys out back. "You're late!" Wonsik called, smiling at you. 

"Where is the others?" You panted, seeing only Wonsik and Hyuk. 

"Ah, Taekwoon had another singing engagement with some other guys." Wonsik started explaining. "Hongbin has some acting things to do, I really don't know what Jaehwan is doing but it was important, and Hakyeon went with the manager to check out the next venue for another concert in Seoul. They've been gone for longer than the others though."

"So everyone is split up today, hm?" You sighed. "What do you two need to do? The manager didn't send me any details or schedules like normal." 

"He didn't? That's odd. Maybe he forgot you were coming to work today since you've been away lately." Wonsik looked around. "Also, we don't have a car." 

"Hongbin and Jaehwan left in the van while Taekwoon, Hakyeon, and the manager left in the other car." Hyuk nodded, joining the two of you. "We're supposed to go to dance rehearsals and some vocal training classes but we have no means of getting there." 

"How far are they?" You were growing frustrated. Worst comes to worst, I'll go home and get some money for a taxi. But that's now always wise with idols. 

"Far enough." Wonsik mumbled. 

You pulled out your phone and dialed the manager's number, him answering immediately. "Hey, how do I get Wonsik and Hyuk to the places they need to be without a vehicle of some sort? A taxi isn't wise and the train is out because it's too public and my issue with them."

"Oh, that's right..." He trailed off, the background was loud on his side and you could hear Hakyeon speaking loudly to someone. "Hongbin and Jaehwan will need the van all day today. Hakyeon is trying to wrap up here but the people who run this place are very picky and stubborn... We won't be going anywhere soon..." 

"So what do I do?" 

"There really isn't much you can do. I'll call the training and recording sessions off for now and they'll have to do them later. Just get them to run through some of their lines and dance parts at the dorm until we return." 

"Why is it so loud?" 

"They're testing the audio of the place. Hakyeon's been trying to get them to turn it down for what seems like ages now but they can't hear him. Guess we're going to have to actually move to get them to listen." 

You laughed. "Alright, you guys have fun with that." You hung up and looked at them. "Your things for today are rescheduled for later when they return. For now, just run through some difficult parts you guys have in the dorm practice room." 

"Sweet." Hyuk laughed, heading back inside immediately while Wonsik hung around outside with you. 

"Have you eaten?" He caught you off guard with the question. 

"Yeah, I have, don't worry about it." You smiled, putting an arm around Wonsik's shoulders playfully. "Let's just go inside. The last thing I need is a reporter hanging around here." 

As you were heading inside, you caught a glimpse of what looked like Tae Hee scurrying away from the building. But you just ignored it and shook your head. I'm just paranoid about her, that's all. That wasn't her. 

"Are you sure you've eaten?" Wonsik narrowed his eyes at you as the two of you got inside. "Usually when you're late, it means you've overslept." 

"Wonsik! Stop it! I'm not even hungry." You laughed, snatching your arm away from him as the two of you went down the stairs. "This is going to be a long day... Out of all the people in this group, I get stuck with the ugly ones." 

"Noona!" Hyuk whined, hearing your comment. 

"Tsk." Wonsik smirked at you before joining Hyuk on the floor. "Let's start by stretching our backs, like this." Wonsik just lied on the floor and closed his eyes. "You can really feel it if you close your eyes like this." 

"Wow... Lazy." You joked, taking yourseat in the back corner of the practice room. 

"Hyung, teach me how to do it again." Hyuk laughed as Wonsik got up. 

"Sure, sure." Wonsik just lied back down. "Like this. Close your eyes for more effect."

Your phone buzzed and you pulled it out, a message from Ha Yi.

From: Ha Yi

Hey, make sure you're watching that brat, Tae Hee. I don't think what she's after is friendship or acceptance.

To: Ha Yi

Don't have to tell me, I'm already suspicious. Has Tae Hee left the apartment? 

From: Ha Yi

Dunno. I'm in the bath. 

To: Ha Yi

What use you are xxxx Gotta go, enjoy your bath before you go to work.

From: Ha Yi

Will do xxx

"Yah!" You put your phone down and laughed at them. "Get up and do something! You're going to make me look bad." 

Hyuk got to his feet and tugged on Wonsik's arm. "Hyung, let's actually stretch." 

"Actually stretch? What for? I'm feeling it like this." Wonsik laughed, peeking open his eyes before dragging himself to his feet with the help of Hyuk. "Alright, let's get started then." 

You smiled and picked up your phone again. I'll just send a text to Hakyeon. I have a feeling I won't be seeing him very much today. 

To: Yeonie

Why couldn't I go with you? I want to hang out with you more. Are you having fun? Wonsik is already scolding me for not eating. Let's eat together... Don't worry, I'll make sure to go grab something to eat when the boys decide to eat lunch. Should we go on a date later this week? It looks like VIXX is getting busy lately, don't overwork yourself. This is really unfair. I want to do more things with you. Tell the others too! Have fun today, try not to get stressed out. You tend to do that a lot... xo

You sighed. Half of what I wanted to say would be too much. I guess what I actually did say is good enough for now.

You looked up and caught Wonsik watching you through the mirror, his eyes casting away when he noticed you had looked up. "Yah, do you have time to be staring at me? What do you want? Food?" 

"You should eat." Wonsik mumbled as they worked through what looked like stretches with Hyuk. "We're just practicing, you don't have to sit there like a lost dog. Go get some food and then come back, we ate before you arrived so don't worry about torturing us with food." 

"Noona, go eat. We won't run, I'll watch this hyung." Hyuk winked at you through the mirror. 

"Ah, you guys." You stood up anyways. "Fine, I'll go. I'll be back soon, I promise." 

"I'll be counting the minutes you're gone, don't go past 30." Wonsik joked as you made your way up the stairs and out of the complex, heading back towards your apartments to get your wallet. 

The streets were beginning to clog up for the day and the sidewalks were already filling up with people. A few people recognized you as VIXX's manager by just simply giving excited greetings but then leaving when they noticed no members near you. Even managers get recognized, hm? I don't like it. 

You hurried into your building and into the elevator, running quickly to your apartment and knocking. I forgot my key again... Hopefully Tae Hee is still here. 

No one answered for a little while so you were about to leave, defeated, but then Ha Yi answered wearing just a towel around her body. 

"YAH! How can you answer the door like that!" You scolded her, rushing the both of you into the apartment and shutting the door as soon as possible. "What if it was someone else?" 

"But it wasn't, I saw you through the peep hole..." Ha Yi mumbled as you walked into your room and grabbed your wallet, slipping it into your pocket and then joining her back infront of the door. 

"Dry your hair, you'll catch a cold." You sighed at her and then left, returning to the elevator and down into the building lobby. 

A few more recognized you and seemed to stare at you longer than you were comfortable with before moving on. Why am I getting so much attention today? I don't normally get this much attention.

You decided to just ignore it and headed out, making your way to the noodle shop you had gone to with Wonsik and eventually Hakyeon on the same day. I remember seeing a take out menu in here so I can just order something fast and eat it at the dorm. I might as well get some for the boys as well, they'll be hungry, I can just tell. 

"Isn't that the manager?" A girl spoke a little too loudly as you entered the shop. What is up with people today? 

"It is, it is..." Another girl gave you a frown, quieting the other girl. "She can hear us, be quiet." 

You stared at them a moment in confusion and then went to the counter, ordering yourself a meal and then two other meals for the boys, taking your seat at one of the tables to wait. 

"Do you think it's true?" The girls began talking again, your back turned to them. 

"We've seen pictures of her hanging around N before... Maybe it is true." 

Crap... Did we get caught again? When? There were no reporters when we went out last. 

"But she hangs out with the other members too." 

"Yeah but she's mostly with N. The Tokyo pictures, are we just going to forget those happened? And then mystery girl... Maybe it's her. They did seem to hire a new manager at the most critical moment of when N announced his feelings for mystery girl." 

You pulled out your phone quickly and went onto twitter, seeing nothing so you decided to go to Google and type in keywords to what you were thinking. Several of the Tokyo articles and pictures showed up but something else did as well. 

It titled; 'Is Mystery Girl closer to N than we think?' And when you clicked on it, it had a whole paragraph explaining a whole lot of nonsense, really, and then two pictures down below. One of Hakyeon and you walking down the street the other day just outside this shop and another of two pictures merged together. Those two pictures being the rings on his and your hand. The rings were circled in red with a caption of 'Couple Rings?'. 

The picture they used of Hakyeon's hand was obviously on a fan meet stage just a few weeks ago and the one of mine looks like a much longer time ago. How do people notice these things? People have hawk eyes... 

But either way, this isn't enough of a scandal to hurt Hakyeon, is it? I mean it's just an assumption...

But how did the first picture get taken? There were no reporters around us and Hakyeon was covered up... It makes no sense. 

You snapped out of your thoughts as they called your name for the food. You put away your phone and grabbed the food, paying quickly, and exiting the shop. Is that why I'm getting so much recognition today? Must be. These reporters are really talented. 

You hurried down the sidewalk and into the dorm, descending quickly down the steps and into the practice room, setting the food down in your corner. "Did you guys see the news?" You huffed, stopping them mid-dance. 

They both turned and looked at you in confusion. "What are you talking about Noona?" Hyuk swiped away his hair that had swept into his eyes. 

They don't even know about it yet... When was this article posted? You pulled out your phone again and checked the timestamp. Late last night. That's pretty recent. You showed them the article on your phone. 

"Look, they're smart, you are mystery girl." Wonsik tried to joke but couldn't find the right words. "You might want to warn the director. He would've called you if he knew about it. He can hurry up and get Hakyeon to dismiss this... Or at least try too." 

"Is it big?" You frowned, putting your phone away. 

"It's not that big yet but I feel like it'll grow the longer it's left up and unanswered like that. People like to search for anything in the past to prove these things right or get others to believe it. It's dumb but it happens." Wonsik sighed. "I'd call the director. I doubt even Hakyeon knows about this." 

"Me too. I just found out a little bit ago. I wondered why people were recognizing me all the sudden." You sighed, pulling your phone back out and pulling up the director's number. "The director knows of our relationship so maybe he'll be a little more forgiving..." 

The boys shrugged as you held the phone to your ear, waiting as it rang. "Hello?" 

"Ah, sir, it's me, _____." You grew flustered and nervous all of the sudden. Don't fumble over your words... Sound professional at least.

"Yes, what is it?" 

"There seems to have been another scandal about Hakye... Cha Hakyeon and I." You corrected your informal speech incase he were to be offended by it. 

"Is there?" You heard his keyboard sounds in the background and then a sigh. "There is. Ok, thanks for letting me know. I'll take care of it. You know what to do." 

"Yes sir..." You mumbled as he hung up, your heart finally calming down as you were free. "That was horrifying." 

"What'd he say?" Wonsik sounded eager. 

"He said he'd take care of it and told me that I knew what to do." Wonsik gave you an odd look so you explained further. "Meaning, I know that I have to stay low with Hakyeon for a bit until it simmers down like the one in Tokyo."

"Noona, you two are really careless." Hyuk grumbled.

"Yah, don't talk to me like that! I bought you food, too..." You grumbled as well. "You don't deserve it." 

Hyuk pouted and you gave in anyways, going over to the corner and pulling out the food. 

"I remembered what you liked." You smiled at Wonsik and set the food down in front of him as the boys sat in front of you. "And I guessed on what you'd like but it has beef in it so I know I did good." 

Hyuk smiled with excitement and dug in. "I told you not to worry about us." Wonsik chuckled as he himself dug into his food. 

"Shut up and eat." You laughed, getting your food out just as your phone buzzed.

From: Yeonie

Hey, I'm in trouble again. There is a new scandal and the director called me and scolded me for being careless... Take the blame like you said you would! :D 

To: Yeonie

I said I'd take the blame for if you got scolded for staying overnight, not a scandal. 

You ate your food as you and Hakyeon texted back and forth, a smile on your face the whole time. 

From: Yeonie

Hey, that's not fair. Be responsible for what you've done already! 

To: Yeonie

What I've done? I haven't done anything! Brat... 

From: Yeonie

EXACTLY! You haven't done anything! Do something! Save me! 

To: Yeonie

Nah. 

From: Yeonie

Aw come on. Save me! I'll reward you if you save me. 

To: Yeonie

Am I a dog?

From: Yeonie

A kiss! How about a kiss?

To: Yeonie

Hey, what the hell can I do about this? Like a kiss would fix it... 

From: Yeonie

There you go again! How can a woman swear? 

To: Yeonie 

Women swear! Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean anything!

From: Yeonie

And you yell a lot. How come all women yell?

To: Yeonie

You are one a one-tracked mind, aren't you?

From: Yeonie

Soo... You'll save me?

To: Yeonie

... I'll do what I can.

From: Yeonie

Heeeehe... You're cute, thanks.

To: Yeonie

Cute? When I save your I'll look even cuter. 

From: Yeonie

This woman, really... 

You giggled a little and didn't respond, eating what you could of your meal before giving the rest to Wonsik and Hyuk when you were full. 

"What are you giggling at?" Wonsik grumbled, his eyes nearly piercing into you. 

"It's nothing." You waved it away and stretched. "That place is really good, I know where I'll be going often." 

"Do you want to go see another movie with me?" Wonsik spoke, surprising you.

"A movie? What for? Are you unhappy?" You mumbled. 

"An amusement park then? Let's go somewhere together." Wonsik smiled at you warmly. "Yeah?"

An amusement park... What a good idea... I should take Hakyeon there as punishment for acting carelessly. He hates heights and anything scary, so why not torture him? Nah, I wouldn't do something that cruel unless he really deserved it. "No thanks, people might start scandals of us being together too." You laughed, Hyuk smirking a little as he finished off the food you gave him, taking Wonsik's part as well. "Hyuk, you must be starved or something!" 

Wonsik sighed. "He's the youngest yet he eats everything." He glanced at Hyuk and shook his head. "Everything." 

"Make sure you guys chill a bit before you start dancing or singing again. Things like that after you've finished eating must be hard on your stomach." You packed away all the trash. "I'll go throw this away."

But really... Where should I take Hakyeon? I want to go on a date with him but where? It can't be some place popular because someone will be bound to recognize him and it can't be some place completely dead because even I'll get bored. 

Everything is complicated when it comes to that stubborn idiot. 

--

"____-ah!" Hakyeon cheered, walking towards you with his arms open to hug you. 

You ducked when he got near and smiled. "Hey, look, an idiot has recognized me." 

"____-ah..." Hakyeon pouted, walking towards you with a defeated look. 

"Do you know I'm not an idol?" You laughed, trying not to be swayed by his pouting face. "I think you have me mistaken for an idol. But I'll give you an autograph anyways." 

He paused, glancing at his manager. "Yah, can you believe this? She thinks I've mistaken her for an idol... What do I do? Do I tell her I'm an idol or just play along." 

You bit your lip to keep from laughing as the manager pretended to think about it. "If you tell her that you're an idol... I feel like she'll be more willing to drop the act of being entitled and accept your action." 

"Smart. This is why you're VIXX's manager." Hakyeon smiled at him, turning towards you. "Hey, you can't tell anyone, alright? But I'm Cha Hakyeon, the super handsome and talented leader of VIXX. Better known as N." 

"N... As in Needy?" 

"Yah, this woman, really!" Hakyeon laughed, protesting at the same time. 

"I don't know a... Cha... Cha Hakyeon, that's your name right? Yeah, I've never heard of anyone like that. I think you need to look in the mirror, as well... VIXX's leader is obviously someone who's more handsome than you." 

He clutched his heart and pretended to be offended. "I'm hurt, ____-ah... I'm hurt."

You finally just let yourself laugh and accepted his embrace, the manager leaving awkwardly. "Did you have fun away from me all day?" 

"I don't know... Kind of." He sighed. "I didn't have to worry about being nagged at." 

"Are you done for today or have a break for a little bit?" You asked him as you pulled away from him.

"Hm... What time is it?" 

You checked your phone quickly. "It's nearing 9pm." 

"No, I don't have anything else tonight. The others do but not me." He smiled widely. "Are you going to take me somewhere?" 

You nodded. "Can we stop at my home first? I want to ask Ha Yi something." 

"You're the leader." Hakyeon nodded. "Lead me!" He held out his hand but you ignored it and made your way to the sidewalk to cross the street towards your apartments. "YAH! What if you get lost?" 

Hakyeon scurried after you and snatched your hand as the two of you headed a crossed the cross walk; Hakyeon pulling his hood over his head with his other free hand. "Then you'll get lost too because I'm the leader now, remember?"

"Oh yeah." Hakyeon laughed, the two of you entering the apartment building. "It's dark out anyways, it's safe like this."

"We're inside right now though, idiot." You grinned at him, hurrying into the elevator before it left as it was called from a higher level. "See that? You almost made me miss it. I detest waiting." 

"I know." Hakyeon refused to let your hand go so you just let it be, enjoying the warmth his hand provided anyways. 

"What do you want to do tonight?"

"You're the leader." He reminded you once more.

"Oh yeah. I keep forgetting." You mumbled, making your way to the apartment but then remembering that you still didn't have a key. "Oh yeah, I'm locked out."

"You forgot your key again?" He gave you an amused look. 

"Yeah. I feel even more stupid this time though because I came back here earlier for my wallet and I didn't have my key but Ha Yi answered it. But I got distracted about her answering the door oddly and then about food that I didn't grab my key on the way out." You frowned, knocking on the door loudly in hopes that Ha Yi was actually here. You didn't even know if she was home but you hoped she was now so you could get your key since you used Ha Yi as an excuse to come here anyways. Truth be told, you had a small, cheap gift for Hakyeon that you had bought earlier when you drove Wonsik and Hyuk places after Hongbin and Jaehwan returned. It was a simple chain to put the rings you had given him on so that he didn't have to wear them so obviously from now on. 

"You're more of an idiot than I am." Hakyeon joked as Ha Yi, thankfully, opened the door. 

You tore your hand from Hakyeon's and cheered. "Ha Yi-ah, you just saved us!" 

Ha Yi laughed awkwardly, a lollipop in . "Yeah, okay, don't forget your key." 

You brushed past her and dragged Hakyeon in with you and to your room. "Yah, Ha Yi is back there. You said you had to ask her something." Hakyeon mumbled, pausing outside your room. "Is this a trap? Have I misunderstood you? You're actually the bad type, hm?" 

"Bad type?" You couldn't help but laugh. "What sort of bad are you thinking about? Yah, are you being a ert?" 

"Well..." Hakyeon grew flustered and looked around, growing more and more uncomfortable as he stood there. 

You went inside your room and over to your nightstand, opening the drawer and picking up the small, silver chain. "Palm up." You mumbled as you approached him again. 

"What?" He protested, doing it anyways. 

You put the chain in his hands. "It's not a worthy enough gift for it to be anything special. I just bought it so that you could put the rings on it and wear it around your neck or leave them somewhere without losing the rings. This is my solution to the recent scandal we caused with the couple rings." 

"You're smart." A smile trickled a crossed his lips. "I like it." 

"It's just a chain." You rubbed the nape of your neck. "I wish I would've bought something else as well since it's such a small gift." 

He leaned in and stole a kiss from your lips, pulling away only enough to speak. "Your solution is accepted." 

You smiled and allowed him to steal another, slightly longer, kiss from your lips before Ha Yi spotted you guys and gasped suddenly. The two of you looked at her flustered face.

"Oh my god, I just ruined your moment..." She put her hand over and spoke around it. "I didn't know... I... Sorry!" 

You laughed again, Hakyeon joining you as he slipped the chain into his pant pocket. "Let's go, Ha Yi will just ruining anything else I try." Hakyeon grabbed your hand and led you out of the apartment, you snatching your key from the keyrack by the door just before you had left. 

"Anything else?" You raised an eyebrow. "There you go again with that mind of yours." 

"I didn't mean it like that!" He scolded you, softening up once again. 

"Sheesh." You grinned as the two of you rode the elevator down. "Don't get caught with the rings on your fingers again, okay?" You let his hand go. "And no holding hands in public. You never know who's watching." 

He pouted slightly. "Fine. Let's just go do stuff before I get bored and come up with my own ideas." 

"When you say things like that, you sound like a ert." You mumbled to yourself, Hakyeon looking at you with confusion. "It's nothing, don't worry about it. Let's go." 

You walked a little bit in front of Hakyeon the whole time, not for any special reason, just you felt like it. What really started to get annoying was when Hakyeon randomly made noises. Like whenever the two of you got to a spot where there was a lot of people in that area, he'd make a noise. Sometimes he'd sound like a cat and sometimes he'd sound like an alien, but either way, it was sort of annoying and sort of cute. 

When he did it again, you decided to ask him why. "Why are you making those noises?" You sighed, glancing at the street sign to make sure you were heading the right direction. 

"So that you know I'm still behind you." Hakyeon laughed. "When it gets crowded, you just push through but for me, I have to be careful and I get stuck so I make a noise to let you know if I'm still behind you." 

"Ah. Makes sense." You nodded, spotting the sushi bar. "Ah! I found it!" 

"What?" 

"The sushi bar. I knew there was one in Seoul but I never remembered where it was. Score!" 

"You're taking me for sushi?" 

"Why not? I like sushi." You glanced at him, fixing your jacket so that it covered your neck. "Do you not want it?" 

"That's fine. I just thought we were going somewhere fun." Hakyeon grinned at you, falling in step beside you now. "Sushi~" 

"Your next song should be titled Sushi." You mumbled as the two of you entered the bar, seating yourself in the back even though there was hardly anyone in here. 

"Sushi..." Hakyeon laughed again. "We could have Wonsik rap about comparing sushi to people." 

"Okay, that's weird." You laughed as well, glancing at the menu that was mounted on the walls around the bar. "This place looks nice. I wonder why no one is here." 

"Usually people don't eat sushi at 10pm." Hakyeon was quick to comment. 

"You know what..." You glared at him, playfully. "Why don't I just throw you outside and eat by myself?" 

He stuck out his bottom lip again and then whined when you flicked his forehead. "Yah, ____-ah, you're more rude than nice nowadays." 

"I am not." 

"My forehead says otherwise..."

"Don't complain." You grinned. "Yah, did you get scolded with spending the night with me?" 

"Not by who I thought I would get scolded by." 

"What do you mean by that?" 

"The manager was totally understanding and forgiving since I was back at the correct time but Wonsik was really uptight about the issue." Hakyeon shook his head, confused as well. "He scolded me for neglecting my job as leader and some other random, odd stuff. If I didn't know Wonsik, I'd accuse him of being jealous. But Wonsik isn't the type of person to get jealous." 

"Yeah, he wasn't jealous. He has a girl he likes, he's probably just angry that you're allowed to spend time with me when he can't spend time with her." You smiled at the man who brought two waters and waved him away, not wanting to order yet. 

"He likes someone?" Hakyeon looked as if he saw a ghost. 

"Yeah." You nodded. "He said that he really likes her but she's got her eyes set on someone else. I feel bad for him but there is probably nothing he can do." Hakyeon still looked a little pale, confusing you. "Hey, are you okay? Is it that strange for Wonsik to like someone? I think it's cute." 

"It's the someone he likes that scares me." Hakyeon sighed, snapping out of it and sipping his water. 

"You know who she is? You didn't even know he liked someone but you know who she is?" You grew interested. "Tell me, tell me! Please!" 

"No." He spoke firmly, almost startling you.

"No you don't know who it is or... No you don't want to tell me?" You spoke hesitantly. 

"Don't worry about it."

"Now you're grumpy." You sighed, frowning. 

"I'm not grumpy."

"You're grumpy, don't lie to me. I can see it all over your face." You leaned back in your chair. "Why are you grumpy over such a thing? I don't understand you." 

Hakyeon didn't respond for a while and let out another sigh before putting a smile on his face and acting like that whole conversation didn't happen. "Let's share a meal." 

You went along with his sudden mood change but keeping your eye on him as you did so. Why'd he get so grumpy? Is it bad for Wonsik to like someone? He's human too... I thought it was cute but he's being all grumpy about it... Maybe I shouldn't have brought it up.

The two of you decided to just order one meal of sushi to share between the two of you and stick to water. Hakyeon had pulled out his phone a little bit ago and has been texting away since then, totally closing himself off to you the whole time. You tried to start a few conversations but he didn't answer. He either didn't hear you or he was ignoring you, you honestly couldn't tell.

It was a little frustrating but you figured it had to have been important if he were so lost in his phone like this. Even when the food came, he didn't react much. And that was how the two of you spent your meal together. You eating in silence and frustration, watching Hakyeon type away on his phone and Hakyeon on his phone the whole time and eating as he did it. What a fun meal it was.

You put your head down on the table and sighed. The food was gone and the meal was paid for but Hakyeon was still on his phone so there was nothing you could do unless you wanted to really get nosy. What the hell? What could possibly be this important? I wanted to take him to the park or something after this and just hang out for a while, or even go back to my place and watch a movie or something. But this is really frustrating... The time we get to spend together and he spends it on his phone. 

I'm trying really hard not to get mad at him. I don't want to overreact and be a child anymore so I just need to deal with it. 

You picked your head back up and stared at Hakyeon. "Yah, do you want to leave now?" You tried talking but again, nothing. 

I'm just going to leave. Maybe he'll snap out of it when he sees me leave. I'm not overreacting, I'm just leaving. That's all. 

You stood up and headed towards the door, peeking at Hakyeon to see if he detected anything and getting frustrated when he didn't even move. Honestly... This is really, really, REALLY frustrating. I'm just going to leave for good then. 

To: Yeonie

Thanks for eating with me. See you tomorrow. 

You sent the text, peeked at him one last time, and left the bar in complete disappointment. What was he even doing? Who was he talking to? 

"____-ah!" Tae Hee's voice rang in your ears as you watched her run towards you. "You were here?" 

"How is it that I run into you everywhere?" You grumbled. "Did you put a tracking device on me? Where?" 

"Nah." Tae Hee shook her head, slipping what looked like a camera in her back pocket. She must've been somewhere fun. "What are you up too?" 

You stopped, not going much further from the bar because you felt guilty about leaving Hakyeon. "I had a meal." 

"Really?" Tae Hee spoke sarcastically, staring at the feet. "You're eating this late? I'm surprised the bar is even open still." 

"It'll close around midnight, I checked the hours." You saw Hakyeon leaving the bar, his gaze spotting you and Tae Hee immediately. "Idiot, are you done with your phone?" 

"It was important, I'm sorry." He frowned as he stood beside you, glancing over Tae Hee with zero interest. "Let's go." 

"I'll see you around then, Tae Hee." You turned and left with Hakyeon, glancing behind you as she reached for the camera in her back pocket and waved to you with her other hand.

"See you." She called, heading the opposite way with her camera in hand. 

She really shouldn't be wandering the streets alone at this time of night. But that's not my issue. 

"I was frustrated." You admitted. "I wanted to spend time with you but you spent it on your phone." 

"I know, I'm sorry." Hakyeon stole your hand with a sigh. "Forgive me?" 

"Duh." You nodded. "Do you want to come over again?" 

He nodded. "I'll stop at the dorm first and wash up." 

"Deal." 

--

You were dozing, slightly. You were waiting for Hakyeon to return after washing up by sitting in your room and listening to the radio. But the more you sat there, the more tired you felt. You had given Hakyeon your key when you parted ways so that he could come in on his own and luckily Ha Yi was just heading to bed when you knocked. 

Why is Tae Hee hanging around in Seoul still? I can't remember if she works or lives in Seoul or Suwon. I don't know why I'm suddenly thinking of her but she's been bugging me for some reason. The fact that she always seemed to catch up with me no matter where I was EVERY TIME, made me nervous. I dunno, probably just karma out to get me. 

You were about to doze off when you heard the door open and close, causing you to jump to your feet and go to greet him. He looked tired but nothing too bad. 

"How late do you want to stay?" You asked him as he hung the key back up on the wall rack. 

"Hm... Overnight again?" He grinned. 

"As long as you don't get scolded." You nodded. "What time will you be leaving this time?" 

"Same time you do." He mumbled. 

"Okay." You began leading him to the living room to watch TV or something but he guided you towards your room instead. "Yah, you don't want to watch TV?" 

"I'm tired. The couch is too uncomfortable and small." He sighed as you shut the door behind the two of you, the radio still going. 

"I didn't clean though." You complained as you stared at your half trashed room, shutting off the radio. 

"Do I care?" Hakyeon laughed, lying down on the bed with another sigh. "This is more comfortable than the couch." 

You grew flustered again and your heart raced. It was easier sleeping on the couch with him than it is sleeping in a bed with him... I'm nervous. You pushed him over to the other side and sat down, reaching over to the lamp on the end table to turn it off. 

"Do you like Wonsik?" Hakyeon spoke suddenly once the light was turned off. 

"Like a friend? Yeah. Why?" 

"Of course like a friend, I know you like me." He mumbled, trying to cuddle with you but you didn't want to lie down yet. "I'm just curious." 

"Okay." You mumbled as well, finally lying down and letting Hakyeon cuddle with you, his face so very close to yours. 

"____-ah, I like staying overnight with you." 

"Why?" 

"Just because." He shifted so that he was more comfortable and laughed a little. "You're nervous. I can hear your heart when we're this close." 

"Would I be human if I was calm?" You countered, flustered. 

He didn't reply and placed a soft kiss on the edge of your mouth. "Don't worry, I won't try anything. I just want to kiss you, that's it. I promise." 

And that's already making me nervous, idiot... I like him too much for my own good. He kissed you again, this time more dominantly to try and get you to kiss back but you didn't get the hint. 

He let out a frustrated sigh. "Kiss me. That's all I want right now, I promise." 

"But you are kissing me?" 

"This is why I don't believe you when you tell me you've kissed other guys before." He mocked, kissing your lips again, more harshly than before. 

"Yah, I have!" You grumbled, breaking his attempts to a kiss so you could speak. 

He put his lips to yours again and bit the bottom of your lip causing you to gasp with sudden pain. 

"What the hell?" You complained, pushing him away. 

"Kiss me." He mumbled. "I just want a kiss. Are you afraid I'll try something more? I won't, I promise. I just want to kiss you." 

"I'm not." You felt your slightly swollen lip with your fingertip. "I'm not afraid of you Hakyeon because I know you won't."

"I don't get it then. You kissed me when we were in Changwon. And it was infront of a lot of people!" He pointed out. "Why not now? I refrain myself from doing it around the boys because I know that'd make you uncomfortable. I refrain from doing it when we're out and about around Seoul. Why not now where we don't have to refrain?" 

You grew nervous again. "Because there is no one else around... That's the difference. It makes me more aware of you and it makes me nervous..." 

Hakyeon seemed to laugh a little. "You're cute. But that's the point. I want you to be aware of me. Be painfully aware of me." 

You laughed as well. "N as in Needy, I see it now." 

He gave up and rolled away from you. "I'm hurt." 

"Hurt?" You laughed again, pulling on his arm to make him come back. "Yah, Hakyeon, come back." 

"No, I don't wanna." 

"Okay, fine, don't." You smirked, shifting slightly. "Goodnight then." 

It didn't take long for Hakyeon to roll back to you. "How can you just go to sleep?"

"You were over there pouting, why not go to sleep?" 

"You're a difficult person sometimes." Hakyeon brought his face close again. 

Though it was dark, your eyes had adjusted and you could see him nearly as clear as if it was light. The way his jaw was outlined, where his eyes were focused, everything. It made you even more nervous the more you looked at him and studied his face. It was almost too much for your poor racing heart when his finger tapped your nose, sending a strong, nervous pulse through your body. 

"___-ah, it's just me." Hakyeon spoke, startling you back to reality. 

"Yeah, you're Hakyeon." You mumbled, feeling your face heat up. "That's the worst part." 

The more you continued look at him, the more things you noticed about him. Like how his smile wasn't perfect and how one corner of his mouth would pull up further than the otherside, making it look slightly lopsided. You noticed the laugh lines that would show up and how his eyes became slightly smaller when he smiled widely. All these things that you were noticing made this moment feel that much longer. Why is he smiling so widely right now? Does he feel as happy as I do then? 

Hakyeon let out a small chuckle before locking his lips with yours, not forceful or demanding, but passionately. For a moment, you were taken aback once again and didn't know how to react to the sudden action. But as he furthered the kiss, you found yourself just going along with him and letting him lead you. 

You tried to think but you just couldn't, your mind was completely blank and all you could focus on was how warm and soft his lips were. His hands had cupped your face and every movement of his fingers sent your heart racing. The only thought that ran through your mind was that you didn't want it to end. But, it did, and all too soon.

"Hey, ____-ah..." Ha Yi walked into the room, gasping with shock and embarrassment as the light from the hall poured into the room; Hakyeon breaking the kiss quickly and rolling away from you, pulling the blankets over his head with embarrassment. 

You sat up quickly, feeling your hot face, Ha Yi completely taken back. "Uh... I'll ask you tomorrow..."

"H-Ha Yi-ah!" You stood up, running after her as she walked down the hall. 

"Don't kill me, I forgot he was over!" Ha Yi collapsed on the couch, her face bright red. "Ah, I did it again..." 

You hit her shoulders. "You ruined it!" You hissed, the embarrassment fading and frustration taking over. 

"Hey, hey, hey!" Ha Yi hesitated. "Where was that kiss heading? I don't want to be here if it was going where I think it was going! Maybe it's a good thing I ruined it!" 

"NO! It was not going there you ert!" You sighed, seating yourself beside her. "It wasn't going to lead that far. It was only a kiss. One that took me so long to fall in to." 

Ha Yi sat up and fixed her hair, the red in her face disappearing. "Well then go back and do it again." 

"That's awkward." You sighed again. "How could you forget that he was here?"

"I don't know, I just forgot..." Ha Yi mumbled. "How does an idol have so much free time?"

"Free time?" You nearly laughed. "As if. I'm leaving. Don't come in without knocking next time. I'll kill you for real next time." 

You went back to your room and glanced at Hakyeon's hidden figure still under the blanket before you had shut the door and sat back down on the bed. 

"Hakyeon-ah." You laughed, poking his back. "Hakyeon, are you going to hide forever?" 

"Yes."

You nodded and lied down beside him again, cuddling into his back. "Okay, go ahead and hide." 

I can't stop thinking about that kiss... How am I going to look at him tomorrow without thinking of the kiss?

Ah, I'm nervous again...

 

All the fluff ;) Thanks for reading and subscribing... I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. 안녕! - Exotic