Oops... Oh well!

To the Moon

VIXX performed well at their concert and all of you decided to celebrate at the dorm the following night since the boys all went to sleep after the concert. The manager wasn't here so it was just you and the boys. And all you really did was sit the same room together. For example, Taekwoon was passed out in his room already, Wonsik was passed out on the couch other couch and half hanging off, Hyuk was sitting against a wall playing a game on his phone with Hongbin watching him and slowly falling asleep as he did so, Hakyeon was lying on his back with his feet straight up against the wall and listening to music on his phone, and then you and Jaehwan were watching TV and drinking a can of pepsi each. It was relaxing. 

You were still frustrated with Hakyeon but you were calming down a bit. Afterall, the most you two have done is fight lately so this needs to just brush off already. 

"Ms. Prettylady." Jaehwan spoke all the sudden, waiting for your hummed response before he continued. "I don't understand this drama." 

"No? The girl wants to date the boy but the boy is rich and his parents don't want him dating an ugly poor girl so that's why they're not together." You explained, thinking it was quite obvious. "They'll end up together in the end. They always do."

"Ugly? She is NOT ugly!" He protested.

"That's the irony. Of course the lead actress won't be ugly but in the dramaworld, she is." You nodded. "Stupid, right? But I like dramas like these." 

"Makes no sense to me but hey whatever suits you." He mumbled, taking a swig of his pepsi. "Look at Hongbin, he's gonna crash soon."

You glanced at Hongbin who was nodding off and his eyes hardly being able to stay open. But he was trying. Hyuk must've been playing a pretty cool game for him to want to watch so badly. Or maybe he was just trying to stay awake. But either way, it's the same. "He's so cute." You smiled as lock of hair flopped into his half opened eyes.

"Am I cute?" Jaehwan winked at you. 

"Yeah, you're all cute. Why do you think I like VIXX so much?" 

"For our looks? Tch." Jaehwan took another swig. "Same goes for you, Ms. Prettylady. We didn't accept you being a false manager for Hakyeon, even though he kind of annoyed us all until we all agreed, we mostly said yes because of your looks." 

You blushed slighty. "Why thanks." 

"That's why you're Ms. Prettylady." 

You looked over at Hakyeon, peacefully lying there and staring at the ceiling. His blank stares are cute. Everything about him is cute. "I'm going over to Hakyeon." You set your empty can on the table beside you and stood, lying down next to Hakyeon and putting your feet up the wall like he was. 

His head slowly turned and he stared at you, half with shock and half with amusement. You moved closer to him as you stole an earbud from his ear and put in into your ear. He was listening to the Jekyll album. Figures. 

"_____-ah." Hakyeon mumbled. 

You moved your head and looked at him as well. "Shh. Just be quiet like you were." You shushed him before looking back up at the ceiling and closing your eyes. 

You didn't mean to fall asleep, but you did. It was too relaxing not too. 

--

Snapping your eyes open, you realized where you were. Oh. I fell asleep... AT THE DORM?? Eek, how embarrassing! 

You were nose to nose with Hakyeon, feeling his hot breath on your face made you blush. You two had somehow gone from that silly position you started out with to being entwined with each other, which made you blush even more. Staring at Hakyeon's peaceful face, you decided that you had to get out of here. But you didn't know how and you were afraid of waking Hakyeon by trying to get out of this really comfortable position in each other's arms. But he's so cute... But I also don't want to be here when the rest of them wake up. 

You slowly pulled away from him, gently placing his hand on the floor instead of around your waist and slowly inching back even more. You took out the earbud that was still somehow in your ear and put it next to his hand along with his phone. When you were in the clear, you stood up and tried to leave the room but accidently kicking Hakyeon square in the nose.

The poor baby... I feel bad now. You stared at him as he groaned and put his hand to his nose, slowly waking up. NOPE! Need to leave! 

You took that chance to bolt out of the dorm and down the stairs, checking for hidden reporters and find that there was none, before continuing outside and a crossed the street. You headed up your elevator and searched your jean pockets for your key, only to find out that you forgot it in the apartment. What a loser, I locked myself out. 

You checked your phone to find it was only 5am. After thinking if you should do it or not, you decided to bang on the door and try to wake Ha Yi up. "Ha Yi-ah! Ha Yi-ah wake up!" You yowled, only daring to bang on the door and yell for a few moments before quitting, afraid to get yelled at by other residents. 

"You sleep to damn long." You cursed as you sat against the door to your apartment, staring at the text you just recieved. 

From: Yeonie

Yah, you hate me so much that you go and kick me in the nose? ;_;

To: Yeonie

I didn't mean too. Is it bleeding? I feel bad. I just wanted to leave before you all woke up.

From: Yeonie

Kekeke you slept with me. But yes, it's bleeding, come take care of it. 

To: Yeonie

No! And that sounds way more naughty than it should! I didn't mean to fall asleep or else I wouldn't have even tried to stay longer than 11pm with you guys! 

From: Yeonie

Kekeke

To: Yeonie

Now about Tae Hee. Let's talk.

From: Yeonie

How about in person? I want you to see the pain you caused me this morning anyways, maybe you'll even kiss me as apology. 

To: Yeonie

Shut up and get over here then.

From: Yeonie

So mean to me but I have a chance for a kiss ;_; Let me wash up and change first, then I'll be over. 

You smiled slightly and decided to play games on your phone to keep you busy as you waited. 

It had to be around 6am to 6:30am before Hakyeon showed up, dressed in a casual grey and black sweater and black skinny jeans. He also smelled like shampoo, which made you want to wash up as well. You hated being in the same clothes still. 

"Why are you out here?" Hakyeon raised an eyebrow at you as he sat beside you against the door.

"I locked myself out." You mumbled. "Tell me about Tae Hee. Right now!" 

He smiled at you, batting his eyes, "Kiss me first, look at my nose, it's all bandaged." 

You pushed his face away when he came closer. "No, no. No kiss for you. Why do you even need a bandage? You only had a bloody nose." 

He glared at you and took off the bandage, throwing it on the ground for now. "Happy? I wanted you to feel bad and kiss me..." He whined. 

"Tch." You smirked at him. "Now tell me about Tae Hee before I really get mad." 

He knew you were joking about getting mad but decided to tell you anways. 

"So I wasn't planning on running to Tae Hee but..."

"Hello?" 

"Hakyeon-ah!" Tae Hee cried through the phone. "My mother passed away in a car accident a few days ago. I couldn't tell you because you wouldn't answer."

"Really? Where are you?" Hakyeon's voice grew frantic. 

"I'm at the hospital in Suwon. I just got done with signing the bill papers." Tae Hee sniffled. 

"I'll be there in an hour. Wait for me." Hakyeon hung up and looked at ____, who was already furious that he answered the call.

"Hakyeon-ah, where are you going? Wasn't that Tae Hee already?" ____ spoke as she grabbed Hakyeon's wrist, his face twisting with shock. 

"Something came up." He knitted his eyebrows at ____. 

"So after we spat after the call, I ran and got the VIXX van and left without permission, hense why I was scolded so severely the following day. But when I got to the Suwon hospital..." 

"Tae Hee, is she still in here?" Hakyeon got out of the van quickly, feeling sick with worry. Though he wasn't on good terms with Tae Hee, this was still her mother than took such good care of him when he was younger. He loved her like a second mother. "Tae Hee!" 

Tae Hee swiped at her tears and embraced him, happy that he came for her. "Hakyeon-ah... Can you just take me back home? I don't want to be here anymore. I just miss her so much right now." 

Hakyeon looked around the area and nodded. "I want to pay my respects to her. I'll go to your house and do so by a framed picture since it's too early for anything formal." He held back his tears as he guided her into the VIXX van, getting inside himself.

"I really only went to say my respect for her mother and I was really emotional. I knew I hurt you but I felt like repaying the dead was more important, I'm sorry if it was wrong." He grew angry as he told his story to you. "But when we got to her house..."

"You live out here now?" Hakyeon sighed, shutting off the van and climbing out, feeling the cool, country air of Suwon tickle his skin. It felt nice. 

Tae Hee nodded, suddenly not sad anymore. "Come in."

Hakyeon nodded his head and started to follow her in before pausing and narrowing his eyes at a lit window in her house. From the lit window, he could see another figure inside the house that resembled that of a woman. At first, he denied any thoughts of her lying. He didn't want to believe she'd do that. As he went in, he heard her mother greet Tae Hee from another room and Tae Hee shushed her. 

Hakyeon paused in the doorway, outraged but acting like he never heard nor saw anything and came in. "So, where are her pictures?" 

Tae Hee smiled, falling for his act, and led him into the living room and showing him to a small picture frame of her and her mother posed by a statue in Seoul that he's seen one too many times. 

He watched her as she left the room, smirking to herself. Why would she drag him all the way out here with such a lie? Because she knew it would get him out there, that's why. When Tae Hee was out of sight, Hakyeon went into another room where her mother sat. 

"Hello Hakyeon, my dear!" She stood up and hugged him tightly. "I see you a lot on TV! What a hotshot you've become! It's too bad you and Tae Hee split up." 

"Yeah, too bad." He grumbled before smiling at her when she pulled away. "It seems you're very well and healthy. I'm glad." 

"Of course!" She laughed, sitting back down on the chair and playing with her puzzle on the table. "I'm glad you came to see me." 

"I'll be going then."

"You only just arrived! Stay, I'll cook you dinner. I know it's late." She gasped, going to stand again but he gently pushed her back down in the chair. 

"I already ate. I'll swing by for some of your cooking some other day." He lied. He wouldn't be back here, ever. He wasn't going to fall for Tae Hee's stupid lies anymore. Because of her lie, not only was he worried to death and upset, but he hurt _____, the person most important to him now. 

She nodded and he left the room, running into Tae Hee. "Hakyeon-ah..." She trembled. 

"This is your mother's house, isn't it? You lied to me about her death and then took me to her house? How stupid do you think I am?" He hissed at her through gritted teeth. "I've had enough with you and your lies. Leave me alone. You cheated on me because I wasn't good enough and now that I'm an idol, you want me back. I'm telling you it will never happen. Ever. I'm blocking you again and don't even think about seeking me out." Hakyeon brushed her shoulder as he went to leave, pausing for a moment. "Don't you dare seek out ____ either. She has nothing to do with you and I have nothing to do with you either. I'm tired of hurting her because of you." 

"Hakyeon-ah!" She wailed, clinging onto his arm, alerting her mother who was unaware of the two having such a horrible relationship with each other. 

"Enough!" He snapped, shoving her off of him. "I'm sick of this!" 

Hakyeon marched out of the house, completely angered, and started the van, taking off down the driveway and onto the road. 

Hakyeon finished his explaination and looked at you, some anger lingering in his eyes. "She faked her own mother's death and then brought you to her mother's house with her mother home?" You were completely beside yourself as well. "How dumb can one be? Faking a death is horrible enough." 

Hakyeon nodded. "I'm sorry. I was worried about her mother and fell for her lie. It won't happen again."

You sighed. "Did you block her?"

"Not yet but I will."

"You better." You warned. "One more call from Tae Hee, especially if you answer it, I quit siding with you and I'll side with someone else."

"____-ah!" Hakyeon whined. "I'll block her, watch, I'm doing it right now." 

He pulled out his phone and looked through his recent calls, picking out Tae Hee's new number, but hesitating to block it. You snatched the phone, tapped the number, and pressed block for him before shutting it off and throwing it into his lap. "If you unblock her then I'll skin you and hang it for the fans to see." You grumbled. 

"That's disgusting." Hakyeon chuckled, nodding. "I won't unblock her, I promise." 

"Good."

"Can I have a kiss now?" He leaned in again but you pushed him away once more and he flipped. "But WHY NOT? I've waited SO long! ____-ah!!" 

"No." You smiled at him. "You can't have it."

"Is it your first kiss?" He tilted his head slightly with curiousity. "Even better to let me take it from you."

"Hakyeon-ah, who do you think I am?" You growled at him. "I've had boyfriends in high school you know. I've kissed plenty of guys! They're probably better than you."

"Well you wouldn't know because you WON'T LET ME KISS YOU!" He whined. "Please!"

"You're acting like a 5 year old!" You stood, acting like you were appalled. 

"_____-ah!" He stood as well, nearly falling into the apartment when the door opened. 

You burst out laughing. "Hey look, Ha Yi's up. And you almost fell!" 

Hakyeon stood up straight and combed his intense red hair with embarrassment and looked at Ha Yi, who for the record, looked like she just got hit by a bus. When she saw Hakyeon, her eyes widened and she whined with disgust. "I look like trash." She whined. 

"Thanks for waking up." You went to walk passed her but stopped and leaned into Ha Yi. "You smell like alcohol." 

Ha Yi smiled wearily. "I had a little welcome party at my new job. There was alcohol so. But I'm not drunk. Well, not anymore. And I wasn't even that drunk anyways. Just a little." 

"Drunk or not, you appall me." You glanced at Hakyeon and smiled. "Do you want to come in or go back to the dorm? I'm going to take a shower, eat, and change before I meet you guys at the fan event today." 

Hakyeon looked at the floor with an 'o' expression like he forgot that was today. "I'll come in." 

"Of course you will." You giggled as he followed you into the apartment, seating himself on the couch. 

"I'm going back to bed." Ha Yi yawned as she disappeared into her room and shutting the door. 

You went to the fridge and poured Hakyeon a glass of water, handing it to him. "I'm going to wash up. We don't have a TV so you'll just have to entertain yourself." You began walking away but stopped and turned to him once more. "If I find you calling or texting Tae Hee, I'll skin you."

"I got it, I got it." He chuckled, waving you away as you disappeared down the hall and into the bathroom. 

Hakyeon better not see Tae Hee again. For that matter, I better not see Tae Hee again. I can't promise that I'll be nice if I see her. She's hurt him so much and she's still trying to drag him back to her. She needs to stop. Honestly. I'm the one in Hakyeon's life now. Not her. 

--

You two ended up leaving the apartment and meeting the rest of VIXX at the venue at around 10am. The event started at noon so you were even two hours early.

"Where were you two?" Jaehwan winked at the two of you as you made your way over to them in the lounge. "Ms. Prettylady and Mr. Meanguy slept together and even disappeared together in the morning. You two were all tangled up on the floor, it was disgusting, really." 

Hakyeon hit Jaehwan on the shoulder. "Idiot!"

"Ow, ow, ow!" Jaehwan cried. 

"Why do you have to make it sound so naughty? I innocently fell asleep and then I left. There's nothing more to it. This thing followed me out an hour after I left. How would you even know right then that he went to me?" You scolded as Hyuk and Hongbin came over to hear the bickering. 

"Because you basically announced you were leaving." Jaehwan laughed. "You were so loud and woke me up! Then Hakyeon announced to me as I was scrolling through twitter that he was going to your apartment. I have the right to think you two did something naughty!" 

You glared at Hakyeon, Hakyeon just rubbing the back of his neck with embarrassment. "Idiots. Both of you." 

Hongbin smiled widely. "They stayed at the apartment for so long, one would tell that they did something." Hyuk nodded with agreement at Hongbin's statemate. 

"Do you all just think like this on a daily basis? We TALKED. Nothing naughty." You scolded. 

"Talking can be naughty." Hyuk mumbled. 

"Yah, talk to me like you mean it, oooo." Jaehwan sighed in a high pitched voice, running his hands through his hair. "Hakyeon-ah, you're words are so y." 

You blushed and watched as Hakyeon went after Jaehwan, hitting him roughly. Hongbin nearly fell over from laughter and Hyuk grinned like an idiot. "You all are erts! Nothing more than erts!" You yowled, marching away from them and over to Wonsik who was chilling by the table they would soon have to sit at for hours. "Wonsik-ah, did you hear all of that?" 

"This is an empty venue, things echo." He chuckled, staring at you with amusement. "So, did you and Hakyeon talk like that?" 

"YAH!" You growled. "I thought you'd be the mature one."

"Do you even know me?" Wonsik smirked. "Try Taekwoon, he's the serious one." He nodded his head at Taekwoon who stood, staring at the various paintings along the walls. "This venue is no joke. It looks like it could be a museum or something. An empty one, anyways." 

"Who cares?" You sighed, sitting on the edge of the table. "Why do you guys get here so early?" 

"Did you see all the fans out there?" Wonsik mumbled. "If we come any later, we wouldn't be able to get in without being torn apart." 

"True." You nodded. 

Wonsik let out a sigh and glanced at Jaehwan and Hakyeon as they still bickered with each other, Hongbin watching as Hyuk pulled out his phone and played the same game from yesterday. "We basically act like idiots until it's time to start rolling." 

You nodded again. "Suits you all. Taekwoon, even. He gets agitated so easily."

You and Wonsik fell into a conversation with each other for a while, eventually Taekwoon coming over and listening to the conversation. The three of you stayed like that until noon hit and they all sat at their seats with you standing next to the manager behind the boys. Security guards had appeared and one stood behind each member for any gifts they may recieve. Multiple were posted at the sides and two posted at the door as they let in fans. 

The silent room erupted into the roars of excited fans. You couldn't help but giggle. You were once a crazy fan like that. You still were at times. But now that you were steadily getting closer and closer to the boys, you found it harder and harder to be crazy like that when you saw them. 

That was expected, of course. 

--

"No, stop it!" Jaehwan yelled in English with his high pitched voice. "Stop it!" 

Hakyeon glared at Hongbin who had been teasing Jaehwan the whole time, eventually resulting in Jaehwan yelling like he did. Taekwoon sat peacefully behind the two bickering boys with Hyuk and Wonsik squished back there as well. You were driving the boys back to their dorm to practice in the little dorm dance hall while the manager took a taxi back. 

Hakyeon looked at you, willing a risky conversation while they yelled and bickered, or in Taekwoon's situation, listening to music with his headphones to block out the nosy boys. "We should go on a date." 

"A date, with you?" You stole a glance at him before turning onto a street that would lead you to the street the dorm was on. "What if Tae Hee somehow shows up and takes you away again?" 

"Yah, she won't. There's no way she could find that out. Plus, we'll go at night so there won't be people who recognize me on the streets and I won't have a end time to constantly limit us." He sighed. "Come on, let's do it!" 

"A date at a club? A date in the apartments to be naughty?" Jaehwan stopped yelling and eavesdropped on the conversation, Hongbin joining as well. You weren't worried about Hyuk or Wonsik because they were both playing games on their phones. 

"Jaehwan!" Hakyeon threatened to hit him but accidently smacked Hongbin in the face. 

Hongbin laughed. "Yah, hyung." 

Hakyeon apologized to Hongbin and then glared at Jaehwan again. "Hongbin-ah just took your hit. You better up to him." 

Jaehwan turned to Hongbin and winked. "You're my superhero." 

"Shut up." Hongbin laughed, leaning back in his seat and watching out the window.

Jaehwan forgot about Hakyeon and your conversation and started teasing Hongbin now, paying back for what Hongbin had done to him. 

"So, a date?" Hakyeon glanced back at you. 

You nodded. "Sure. Is this a date I want to dress nice for or what?" 

"If it suits you." Hakyeon nodded as well. "You look good in anything though."

"Anything?" You questioned. 

"Except orange. Don't wear orange." 

"You just said I looked good in anything, why not orange?" 

"I don't like orange." He shook his head. "No, no. No orange for you." 

You chuckled. "Too bad I don't listen well. Especially to you." 

Hakyeon rolled his eyes. "We'll go after I wash up after practice." 

You nodded once more. "This date better be good." You giggled, stopping the van behind the dorm. "Cool, we're here." 

The boys and you exited the van and headed into the dorm, going down the stairs into the little room that was well cooled. The manager had beat you and was eating ramen in the chair in the corner when you came in. 

"Welcome." He mumbled around food, the boys wanting food the moment they smelled the ramen. "Practice first. We won't practice long, I promise."

That was a lie. The poor boys practiced until it was nearing sun down before they were released. But they were perfectly fine with it because they had snacks and played games a few times on their breaks. 

Watching VIXX was always amusing to you and you were very glad you decided to become a false manager. You just hoped that you'd eventually learn how to be a proper manager so that you could work as well as have fun. You were worried that someone would catch on and they'd throw you in jail. 

But worry was always a part of your life. You always had things to worry about.

And number one on that list was Kim Tae Hee. 

 

I don't have anything to say this time other than thank you for reading this cute little chapter and thank you for subscribing! I love the feedback; it makes me laugh :) I'll update again on Tuesday! <3 ~PandaBiscuit~