Oh.. The Timing!

To the Moon

So you didn't get the part the director wanted, that was a given since he gave you the script a few hours before going to audition. But you were placed as an extra again, which you took kindly to. Everyone starts from somewhere and you didn't really care about being a lead role any time soon, though it may be fun to be one. 

Jae Jung actually went away to the US and you were just now on your way home from the dramatic good-bye you had to give him at the airport. It made you happy, yet, a little lonely that he was gone. You couldn't hang out with Hakyeon very much and Ha Yi was thinking about moving in with Hyun Shik so she was always gone. And now Jae Jung, whom you've grown use to, has left for the US. The twins from the acting class you still attend were busy now as well. They were signed under another company that you forget the name of and were currently starring in a few dramas as supporting roles. 

Your cell rang and you answered it quickly. "Hello?"

"____-ah?" Hakyeon's voice was loud and startling. 

"Yah! That's my ear!" You laughed a little. "Why are you so loud?" 

"Can't you hear the background noise? It's so noisy." He toned his voice down slightly bu it was still enough to be slightly too loud. 

"No, I can't. I think you're crazy." 

"Where are you at?" 

"I'm on my way home from seeing Jae Jung off." 

"Is it your off day again?" 

"Mhm." 

"Let's go do something." 

"Like what?" 

"I don't know." 

You rolled your eyes. "Okay. Well how about I call you back when I'm home and then I'll give some suggestions. I'm driving right now." 

"Why'd you answer your phone then?" He scolded, hanging up quickly. 

You smiled and tossed your phone into the passenger's seat. Where could we go? It's not like there is anything we could do without him getting a lot of attention. I'll think of something... Hopefully. 

--

The two of you decided to just stay at your house and play video games on your laptop. It wasn't long though before you were bored of the game. But you still played with him for an hour or so before he gave up as well. "Hey Hakyeon." 

"What?" He mumbled, closing the laptop and putting it on the end table. 

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" 

"We're running out of things to do." Hakyeon laughed, putting his arm around your waist and pulling you a bit closer to him. "I have a suggestion." 

"I feel like I don't want to hear your suggestion." You grumbled. 

"Probably not." He agreed, leaning down to place a gentle kiss on your forehead. "How is the director treating you?" 

"Fine, I guess. He's still working me hard because he wants me in a lead role already. Doesn't he understand it'll take time?" 

"Yeah but he wants money." Hakyeon shook his head before resting his chin lightly on your head. "You're his source of income as well as the other idols under him." 

"I know that." 

The door opened suddenly and Ha Yi and Hyun Shik walked in, spitting arguments at each other. "Now if we sounded like that, I'd be concerned about Jae Jung." Hakyeon muttered as the two gave up bickering and saw you and Hakyeon. 

"_____-ah, you're home? Hakyeon too?" Ha Yi easily changed her focus to you. 

"No, we're not." You spoke sarcastically. "What are you two arguing about?" 

Hyun Shik walked into the room, casting you a cold look, leaving you feeling a tad bit upset. Yeah, I probably should've believe him more but... It was a hard situation already. How can he still be angry about it? "Hyun Shik wants me to move in tomorrow but I don't even know if I want to move in at all right now." She grunted, sitting on the other couch as Hyun Shik just stood against the wall. "And other things but I won't say anything for now." 

You raised an eyebrow. "Like what?" 

"It's about you but I'll tell you later." She rolled her eyes, turning on the TV and flipping through the channels. Her and Hyun Shik's tension around each other was starting to make Hakyeon and you feel awkward. 

"About me?" You mumbled to Hakyeon. "I even cause arguments for others." 

Hakyeon smiled. "True." He got up and pulled you to your feet as well, nodding his head towards the bedroom. 

The two of you slipped out of the room just as Hyun Shik and Ha Yi went back at it. "Good idea." You sighed as you shut the door, plopping yourself down on the bed beside Hakyeon. 

Hakyeon turned and placed a quick kiss on your lips, surprising you and you face flushing. "I've decided something." 

"What?" You gave him an odd look. "What have you decided?" 

"Every time I see you, I'm going to kiss you. Whether it be here," He pointed to your nose, "Or here," He then pointed to your forehead, "Or here," He traced his fingertip to your cheek, "Or even here," He then traced his fingertip to the top of your lips before taking his hand away, your skin tingling from where he had just touched, "I'll kiss you. I don't care where we might be either. Or whether it be a quick kiss or maybe a little longer of a kiss, I'm just going to kiss you." 

Your heart pounded. He doesn't need timing... He's creating his own romantic time... And he's good at it. "Why is that?" 

"I want to show you how much I've grown to love you. Even though we're apart most of the time, my feelings still grew for you. I think that is what made my love for you a bit stronger. Being away from you made me long to see you more often." He watched you, smiling when your face flushed even more. "I don't show much affection towards you and I want to change that. So, I've come up with this simple way to show my feelings." 

"I know your feelings without special affection..." You mumbled. 

"Sometimes I don't think you do." He chuckled sweetly. "Should I add one more spot?" 

"For what?" You played dumb. 

He leaned in and placed a soft kiss on the nape of your neck, his soft, warm lips sending a tingling feeling through your body. "There. I want to add this spot." 

You turned your head away from him as he sat back up, not wanting him to see how flustered you were. He's irresistible right now... I'm afraid to let this continue more... "Hakyeon, let's watch a movie." You stood up, your whole face feeling like it was on fire at this point. 

He watched you, the passion in his eyes slowly disappearing. "If that's what you want." He smiled and his eyes filled with amusement. "What movie do you have in mind? We can watch one on your laptop since the bickering couple took the TV. 

Why do I feel disappointed? I'm the one that ended that intimate moment but yet I'm feeling disappointed. "We'll find one." You left your room to go grab the laptop.

"____-ah, what are you up too?" Ha Yi clung to you before you could grab your laptop and dragged you onto the couch with her. "Stay with me. I don't want to move out anymore." 

"Just move out." You giggled, relaxing into her embrace. "You and Hyun Shik are going to get married eventually anyways." 

"Ew, stop. We don't even want to think about marriage." Ha Yi grunted, Hyun Shik nodding with agreement. "We're not interested in that right now. What about you and Hakyeon?" 

"No, I'm not even interested in that right now either. Plus, it'd be too hard. He's an idol, I'm an actress that's been stuck with someone else as my boyfriend. If something like that were to take place, it would blow up." You shook your head. "Even if we didn't care about that, Hakyeon is busy and happy doing what he loves to do. And I'm busy too. Marriage isn't something either of us want right now nor are we ready." 

"Smart girl, smart girl." Ha Yi giggled and hugged you tighter until you couldn't breathe before letting you go. "Go back to Hakyeon." 

"Sure." You shrugged, grabbing the laptop and disappearing back into your room. "I got a movie to watch." 

I don't want Ha Yi to move out... She's lived and known me longer than anyone else besides my family. And to Suwon? It's just too far from her...

--

Wonsik had called you out a few days later to eat dinner with him. But when you arrived, it happened to be all of VIXX and the manager instead of just him. You were all sitting in a reserved place in the restaurant and eating happily. Apparently the members had missed you and wanted to buy you a meal.

Hakyeon kept his promise about the kisses and had given you a small peck on the nose when he had first saw you. 

"So... ____." The manager glanced at you. "How's Mystic?" 

"I'd rather go back to being a co-manager." You mumbled. "My opinions of idols has not changed."

"We didn't think it would." Hongbin chimed in. "How's Parc Jae Jung?"

Wonsik smacked the back of Hongbin's head, sending him a glaring look but Hongbin just shrugged like he did nothing wrong. "He's fine." You ignored it, not the least bit offended. "He's not quite a friend yet but he's not as hostile as he once was." 

"He was hostile to Noona?" Hyuk pouted. "Did you hit him? I feel like that's something you'd do." 

"No, but I wanted to." You chuckled. "We bickered a lot when cameras weren't around." 

Hakyeon felt uncomfortable so you stopped talking about it but Jaehwan just brought it back up. "Maybe he likes you." 

You were starting to feel uncomfortable as well and shook his head. "No, it's all show Jaehwan." 

Jaehwan nodded. "Hakyeon wouldn't sit still if he liked you, especially when you have to be all lovey dovey with Jae Jung." 

Wonsik caught on to how uncomfortable you and Hakyeon felt and changed the subject. "Do you have any important roles yet?" Of course he knew the answer already because you tell him every major thing that happens to you, but he did it to just go on a different topic. 

"Nope. I'm still an extra. But I'm totally cool with that, honestly." You smiled, giving the last bit of your food to Hakyeon. "Hakyeon, how's your shoulder?" You lowered your voice and let the other members carry their own conversations. "I haven't seen you with your sling in a few days."

"I don't need to use it much anymore. I only use it when I'm sleeping so that I don't forget about it and roll around." Hakyeon smiled at you as well, finishing your food easily. "It's still sore now and then and I can't do anything that could worsen it but it's healing." 

"Good." You sipped the last of your water and gave a wink to Wonsik when you caught him watching you. Wonsik let out a sigh and joined back in a conversation with Hongbin and Hyuk, never once sending you another look. "How are you and Wonsik?" 

"Guys aren't like girls. We don't hold grudges long. We fight, ignore each other for a few days, and then talk like nothing happened." Hakyeon teased, slipping his arm around your waist. "Why are you so worried about Wonsik and I? Do you ship us like other fans?" 

You burst out laughing. "Navi, right?" 

Hakyeon bit his lip, trying not to laugh. "Why do people do that?" 

You shrugged. "Why not?" 

"Did you do that?" He looked at you seriously for a moment. 

"And what if I did?" He grew flustered when you said that but then you just shook your head. "I didn't." 

"What?" Wonsik caught on to the conversation. "Navi?" 

The whole table went silent and then laughed. "What about Neo? Or KenBin?" Hongbin laughed loudly. 

They know all these ships, how scary... 

You glanced at Hakyeon and whispered, "Should we bail?"

Hakyeon nodded quickly and the two of you slipped away while the members were all laughing about the ship names. "Where do you wanna go?" Hakyeon smiled when the two of you were outside in the chilly weather. 

"Home. I got a busy day tomorrow." You frowned. "I'll drop you off at the dorm." 

"Or not..." Hakyeon winked. "It's been a while since I stayed over night with you." 

"That's probably a good thing. You're becoming scary lately." 

"Scary?" 

"Yeah. You're scary." 

"I think you mean, confident." 

"Confident my !" 

Hakyeon pecked your lips quickly just as the words were out of your mouth. "Don't swear." 

"See, scary." Your face flushed again and you quickened your pace to the car. "You can't be trusted, I must bail from you!" 

You got into the car and tried to lock the doors before he got in to play with him but he was fast, chuckling as he got into the passenger's seat. "Too slow." 

"Obviously." You laughed as well. "Let's go then." 

Confidence? I think you just now understood what timing was. 

--

The alarm went off early like normal and scared you half to death out of your sleep. You had to shove Hakyeon away from you slightly, carefully of course, just to get out of bed and turn it off before he woke up. But you were too late to turn it off and nearly screeched when he pulled your arm back and embraced you. 

"Hakyeon..." You grumbled, tired still. "I have to get ready. Go back to sleep if you want or leave. It's only 5am." 

"Too bad." His voice was really cute when it was all hoarse from being tired. "I decided not to let you leave." 

"Hakyeon." You spoke a little louder this time, coming to your senses. "Go to sleep." 

Hakyeon placed a tired kiss to your nose and then let you go, pulling the covers back over him so that he could go back to sleep. "Okay, fine." 

You smiled and sat up, running your fingers through his hair for a moment and kissing his cheek. "Text me when you wake up." 

But he was already passed out so he didn't hear those words or notice those actions. 

Good. He's probably take advantage of them and keep me here all day! Not that I'd care... 

 

 

Hey guys... It's short again. I'm starting to get super busy with college and stuff so I think I'm going to start updating only once a week, probably on Thursday's, after this week. The only time there will be an update twice a week like I use to do, is if Exotic updates on Tuesdays. But for now, and with my schedule, I'm going to be updating once a week. I'll make sure to give you guys another chapter on Thursday, probably another short and fluffy one, and then I'll go to my new schedule. Thank you for reading and subscribing! I hope you like all the fluffiness ;3 I've been waiting a long time to get to these fluffy parts.. ~PandaBiscuit~