Fan Event

To the Moon

"Hey, Ha Yi!" You called a crossed the hall of the large building. "Over here!"

Ha Yi ran acrossed the hall and grasped my arms with pure excitement, her dark brown eyes gleaming. "Aren't you excited!? I want to meet Ravi Oppa! Let's go!" 

She dragged you quickly through the crowd of people to get us a spot in line, which was rather long but you expected as much. "Ha Yi-ah, where's our neck tags? We'll get yelled at without them."

"Oh!" She dug through her purse and handed you yours while putting hers on. "Good call, ___. You're so bright." 

You smiled at her and tried to peek to the side of all the people to see Hakyeon but you were just too far back to see him properly. "Ha Yi, do you think they'll be like when we saw them on TV? I mean... What if they're actually totally different people than what they display."

"Everyone is different when they're on TV. Don't get scared now, we've spent too much money to back down." 

"Are you kidding? Me backing down? In your dreams!" You prodded her shoulder, playfully. "I wonder what he'll think when he sees me..."

"Who? HaJoon? Did you tell him you'd be here?" Ha Yi spoke to you with little interest as she tried to see the members of VIXX by standing on her tiptoes and jumping. "Is HaJoon here?"

"I told him I'd be here." You mumbled, running your hand through your thick brown hair. "But I don't think he'll be here. I wasn't talking about HaJoon when I said that though, Ha Yi."

"Who?" 

"Hakyeon, of course." You glanced over again but the line hadn't moved more than an inch; the butterflies were crawling into your stomach at the thought of seeing Leo oppa and Hakyeon again. "You know more than anyone that I look at Hakyeon with more of a personal gratitude rather than a public image." 

"That's bad, you know. Hakyeon will never just look at one fangirl." Ha Yi sighed, looking back at me with a small smile. "Date HaJoon. You're crazy about him. So crazy that you wouldn't even show me what he looks like." 

"Next time." You touched her shoulder. "We're moving a bit."

We moved a few spaces closer, Hakyeon's silver hair coming into view and beside him was Ravi's orange hair. You giggled. Ravi's orange hair always struck you as silly but he was cute all the same. Security guards were posted behind each of the members, taking the gifts the fangirls offered for inspection later. It honestly looked like a presidental election table, minus the crazy hair and screaming females. No screaming females would be at a presidental election, trust that fact as much as you wish.

"___! Stop spacing, we're moving again! Ahhhh! We're getting so close, I can see Ravi and Leo oppa! Leo is so cute and innocent. How many years of jail would I serve if I squished Leo's cheeks?" Ha Yi pulled you alongside her and yapped about Leo.

"A lifetime. Leo is nobody to mess with." You joked along with her, meeting gazes with Hakyeon. A solemn feeling overcame you and looked away first. When he told you he was Hakyeon, you didn't mind at first due to the thrill of meeting your online friend. But as that sank in more, it started bothering you even more. Sure, he was famous and someone you absolutely adored. But he also decieved you and due to the fact that he was a VIXX member, you couldn't develope a deeper, connected relationship with him like you wished. It bothered you on so many different levels but not enough to make you hate him. You never could and you knew that for sure. "Hey Ha Yi, what would you think if you found out that Ravi was your best friend and you didn't know it?"

"Ravi? Of course I'd love it!" She squealed. "Why? Did you have ideas for your newest fanfiction? Am I gonna be in this one? WITH RAVI???" 

"Stop getting to excited." You giggled. "I'll think about it. I don't have the time to write fanfictions and you know it." 

She dismissed you as the line decreased ahead of you and you guys got even closer until you were finally at the table. "Leo!" Happiness over took you when you saw Leo offer his tiny, cute smile at you. "You're so much more handsome in person!" 

Leo smiled again as you handed him the new Hyde album you bought. "Thank you oppa!" You bowed your head and went and got it signed from every member minus Hakyeon. 

You glanced at your friend spilling her happiness of meeting them to Ravi. You were standing in front of Hakyeon and he was looking at you as he expected to sign the album too. You met his eyes with a sigh. Should he sign it? You didn't really want him too but at the same time you did. He was still the Hakyeon you loved. 

With a tiny bit of remorse, you put the album down in front of him and let him sign it. "Do you want a message on it?" He asked me with that cheesy smile that almost fooled you into believing he was still the stranger of an idol. You shook your head slowly. "I'm N." He reminded you with a disappearing smile as he slide the album back to you. "Don't forget that."

Sure, he was N. But he was also HaJoon. You couldn't forget that part. The security guards guided Ha Ri and you away from VIXX and you two gathered at the back of the room. "___!!! Leo oppa smiled at me and Ken winked and Hongbin with his dimples and Hyuk with his puppy eyes and... N had that smile and Ravi talked to me!" She rambled on and on. "Ravi and N were the cutest things there!" 

You giggled, hiding your disappointment from Hakyeon and masking it with your thrilling excitement from seeing the rest of the members. "Leo oppa smiled at me too! I didn't talk to Ravi like you but I got Hongbin's killer smile." 

"They're so gorgeous! How could anyone ignore that fact!? Ahhh! I wanted to squish Leo's cheeks and kiss Ravi's cute little nose!" Ha Yi jumped up and down. 

"Ha Yi-ah!" You giggled again, grabbing her shoulders and looking at her intently. "Calm down! You'll cause a commotion." 

Ha Yi smiled devilishly and pulled you out of the building and into the windy, cloudy day of Seoul. "They have a concert April 5th. Let's try to get tickets to go to that as well." 

"Do you think I'm made of money?" You gasped. "Concerts are so expensive." 

Ha Yi sighed. "We'll work extra hard, we have a month after all!" 

You nodded slowly and began walking away when someone briskly grabbed your shoulder. You turned with surprise and met the gaze of Hakyeon. "Hakyeon-ah?" You gasped. Ha Yi whipped around and stared in surprise at his presence.

"You dropped this." He handed you your neck card that allowed you to meet VIXX. "How did it manage to come off when it was around your neck?" 

"Hakyeon, you have to return inside now." A security guard approached. 

"Alright, I got it." Hakyeon nodded and smiled at Ha Yi and you. "See you, then." And you two watched him walk back inside, girls swarming him and the security guard struggling to keep them at bay.

"HAKYEON TOUCHED YOUR HAND, ____!!!" Ha Yi lost all control and squealed.

"He just gave me back my neck card. And he's right, how'd it even fall off?" 

"Who knows and who cares!! Never throw that away!" Ha Yi kissed the neck card and giggled. "It smells like him!"

"Ha Yi, it smells like plastic." You giggled. "You're imagining things that aren't there." 

Ha Yi stuck her tongue out at you and began walking down the sidewalk to her car. "I have to get to the hotel to pack our things, see you there, __."

"You're just gonna leave like that, YAH! Can't we go together!?" You yowled after her but she continued walking. "Why do you always do this to me?" 

You checked your phone to find a message from Hakyeon.

From: HaJoon

Hey, ___, did I bother you? It does bother you, doesn't it? Me being Hakyeon. I could see it all over your face. I'm sorry, I really am. I probably ruined your chance to meet the other members because you were so upset with me. I'll make it up to you, okay? You could personally meet them. But that would be a little extreme, I don't want others knowing about us. Tell me what you want and I'll do it.

You tsked at your phone and shut it off, slipping it into your purse along with the album. You didn't want to be upset but again, you couldn't help it. With a sigh, you started your way down the sidewalk in the opposite direction of Ha Ri to get to the bus stop. 

--

From: HaJoon

___, are you there? You haven't responded and it's been almost 2 days since the fan signing event. Am I bothering you? I just really want to make sure you're not mad at me. I also wanted to ask you if you'd go to the cafe with me tomorrow before I get busy once more. Lmk... 

You tossed your phone on the floor with a groan. Why couldn't you just tell him how you feel and get over with it? You sat up in your bed and glanced out your window at the darkening sky. Your apartment wasn't a nice one but it was fine to live in. You obviously didn't live in Seoul so you'd have no way to meet with Hakyeon even if you waned too. 

Eventually you lost ability to control yourself and crawled onto the wooden floor, grabbing your phone. 

To: HaJoon

Yah, I'm fine. I was out of it due to other complications. Anyways, I don't live in Seoul. Ha Yi and I went back home. She had a job to attend to and we didn't rent out a hotel for more than the two days we were there. It'd be nearly impossible for us to meet due to money issues and your schedules. Don't worry about making it up to me when nothing bothered me in the first place. 

You sent the message and immediately regretted it. "It makes me sound like I want him to come here." You groaned. Ha Yi... When are you done working? What job are you even at. You have so many... 

Your phone vibrated in your hands and caused you to jump. That was quick...

From: HaJoon

You went back already? How far are you from Seoul?

You furrowed your brows with frustration and thought about why he'd want to meet with you so bad. 

To: HaJoon

I live in Suwon. It's more than an hour from Seoul by the metro. I can't afford to taxi myself back and forth. We'll just set up a date to meet in the future. Ha Yi and I are broke from going to Seoul with the hotel and food costs.

You just wanted to stop talking for tonight and head to bed but you knew you couldn't do that. 

From: HaJoon

Okay.. I was just worried I upset you. You'd tell me if I did, wouldn't you? Of course I know you're disappointed that I'm Hakyeon. But.. You know. Just shoot me a text whenever. Or call me. Can't we call? The members are asleep, I could easily call you.

Call you? That's a first.

To: HaJoon

No that's okay. Ha Yi is sleeping and my apartment is too small for me not to wake her. It's too cold to go outside, let's just call another time. I'm going to bed, night, HaJoona-ah. 

You quickly shot a text to Ha Yi before he responded.

To: Ha Yi

HaJoon wants to meet with me again. Should I get a real job and just quit that stupid newspaper job? They're never going to call me, I'm pretty sure I'm already fired.

From: HaJoon

Okay.. Goodnight, __.

From: Ha Yi:

YAH! I'm working. And who gives a bull about HaJoon? I'm just kidding, he seems nice or whatever. Tell him to meet you instead of you meeting him. He should know that we're broke from the first time and that you're too lazy to get a job. Go to bed, I'll be home shortly xxxx

You placed your phone on the table beside your bed with a sigh. "Sleep? Who sleeps around here?" You chuckled to yourself before crawling into bed, only to have your phone lit up once more. 

From: Ha Yi

Oh, right, your mom called me today. She said you wouldn't pick up your phone. Just call her, what good is it to ignore your mother? I know she did you wrong but at least you have a mother to hate. I didn't get the chance and you know it. Call her, for me xxx

You absolutely would not call your mother. She was the reason your father was killed in the car accident and you couldn't forgive her for it, not ever. Though you missed you, you couldn't forgive it.

Hakyeon... You better tell me about your personal life. I'll get the nerve to meet with you again and when I do, you better spill it all. All. Of. It. 

 

 

Hey guys! My bad. I was busy with band related things (Yeah I'm a band nerd) and didn't update. But here it is. I know not many read but for those who do, thank you so much and I hope you like it :) I'll try to update more frequently, or Exotic will. ~PandaBiscuit~ <3