Fluffy!

To the Moon

You walked through the door of your mom's home. "Hello?" 

"Hm?" Jung Shik responded, coming out of the kitchen. "Oh, hello, ____." 

"Where's mom?" You sent him a cold look, not coming in any further. "Is she not here?" 

"She took Tae Hee to the hospital and then will be eating dinner out with her." 

"Why is Tae Hee in the hospital?" You didn't really care but instead, curious. 

"She had hit her head during work and wanted to get it checked out after she felt dizzy." 

You nodded, beginning to head out of the house as he stopped you. 

"____."

"What?" 

"Would you like to go out to dinner with me? I can even take you shopping after you'd like." 

You turned and looked at him with a blank expression. "Don't try to replace my father, it only upsets me more. I'd rather we didn't talk often." 

His smile turned into a frown but he just nodded. "Okay. See you later then." 

You nodded once more and left the house, answering your phone as you did so. "Hello?"

"Where are you?" Your manager sounded bored rather than accusative. 

"I'm in Suwon." 

"Suwon? What the hell are you doing there?" He seemed shocked. 

"My mom lives here, remember?"

"Right..." 

"So what do you want?" 

"Never mind, you are too far." He hung up before he could explain himself just as you climbed into the car. 

He probably just wanted me to entertain him. What a loser. You started the car and was about to pull out when you noticed Jung Shik standing on the porch and watching you off. He looked sad ever since you rejected his actions but you honestly couldn't get yourself to care, no matter how heartless it made you seem. 

Instead, you just drove off and headed towards Hyun Shik's house to pick up Ha Yi. He was nearby so the car ride didn't last long and you were there in less than 10 minutes even. 

Exiting the car, you went up to his house and knocked, your heart twisting with pain as he answered. "Where's Ha Yi? I'm supposed to pick her up." 

Hyun Shik didn't respond and instead shut the door on you.

"YAH!" You yowled, knocking on the door again. "I need to pick up Ha Yi!" 

"Ha Yi isn't here, go away." Hyun Shik yowled. 

How can she not be here? She told me to pick him up! "I don't believe you!" You snapped. 

"Shocker!" 

"Just open the damn door. I need to take her home." 

"She's not here!" He threw open the door. "Go look for yourself since you can't believe me!" 

You knew it would offend him if you went in and looked yourself but you couldn't help it. After investigating the house, you exited quickly. "Thanks, sorry for the confusion." 

"What is trust to you, I wonder?" Hyun Shik scowled at you. "Do you only trust Hakyeon? No, probably not even then because of how you two bickered in the past." 

"If you were in my shoes, you'd struggle believing me as well. The facts were too strong at the time." 

"But I was innocent, like I said." His cold expression turned sad. "I don't want to be your friend until I can learn to trust you again." He shut the door again and this time, you didn't care that he did. 

Trust and facts against trust are two different things. He wouldn't have taken my side either. You kind of chuckled to yourself though. He's still so childish. We both are. I love it. 

You called Ha Yi, quickly, as you climbed into your car and started it up again. She didn't pick up on the first call so you called until she did. "Ha Yi. You said you were at Hyun Shik's. Where are you? Do you still want me to take you home?" 

"I'm busy. Sorry!" She hung up before you could even get in another word.

Why is everyone so antsy? The whole reason I came out here was to talk with my mom but she ditched me without a word and then Ha Yi asked to be picked up and she ditched as well! I don't understand. 

You drove off quickly and headed home. This day off already and it's only 2. 

--

You knocked on the dorm door. "It's ____... Are you guys home?" 

A few moments later the door was opened by Hakyeon, a look of surprise on his face. "What are you doing here? I thought you went to Suwon." 

You looked around him, noticed he was alone, and slipped passed him. "They all ditched me without a word." You plopped down on the couch to lie down and looked at Hakyeon as he came over. "Are you going to ditch me?" 

"I was actually about to take a nap. I got all my recordings done early so I'm not busy until later." Hakyeon sighed, moving his shoulder around a little to stretch it. "But I can entertain you instead." 

"Good." You smiled. "But sleep if you really want too." 

Hakyeon stooped down and kissed your forehead but instead of standing back up, he lied down on top of you, supporting some of his weight more on the side of the couch so he didn't put all his weight on you. "Then let's sleep like this." 

"Doesn't this hurt your shoulder?" You asked, cautiously. When he shook his head, you put your arms around his neck and smiled once more. "Tell me if it starts to hurt." 

"It won't but okay." He laughed, resting his head close to yours to that your noses basically touched. "So is it every Sunday that you are completely free of all classes?" 

"Yes. Weekends are the days I don't have my acting class that I joined myself and Sundays are the days that I have nothing at all."

"I keep forgetting." He moved slightly and put his arm under your head and the other one a crossed your shoulder to hang off the couch. He tangled his legs with yours so that they wouldn't hang off the couch. 

You were trying not to be so obvious but his lips were so tempting. Eventually, Hakyeon caught your eye and laughed, pecking your lips a few times but never actually kissing you like you wanted him too. 

"Why are you teasing?" You mumbled when he stopped and rested his head back down again.

"I'm not." He closed his eyes and moved his head so that your noses touched again and smiled. "I'm too tired." 

You felt disappointed but let it be. He was tired so there was nothing you could do to change that but to let him sleep. 

Before you knew it, he had passed out and you were left wide awake with no way of escaping. I wonder why he's so tired today. Probably didn't sleep well last night or something. 

You ran your fingers through his hair a few times and traced his jawline once or twice before closing your eyes as well and trying to get some sleep. 

But to no success. You just weren't tired, it was as simple as that. You could lie there all you wanted but sleep wouldn't come.

I wonder how long he's going to sleep for... 

You kept your eyes closed even though you couldn't sleep. And it was a good thing you did because after an hour or so, the rest of VIXX walked into the dorm and spotted you two immediately. 

"Ew, nasty!" Jaehwan's voice was the first you heard followed by a small chuckle from Taekwoon. 

"How can they sleep in the middle of the day like this?" Hyuk responded next, his voice trailing like he was already headed to a different room. 

"I'll wake Hakyeon up!" Hongbin spoke quickly but was shushed by Wonsik. 

"Just leave them be. It's clear that they're tired." Wonsik sighed. "Let's just rest a while before going back to the recording studio. Take advantage of this break."

You listened to them all as they left the room and eventually even their voices died away until it seemed they were all either sleeping or absorbed in their phones. 

"They're so noisy." Hakyeon complained, his voice hoarse again. 

You nodded a little but didn't move other than that. "That they are." 

"Let's go on a date Tuesday." Hakyeon mumbled. 

"You're not busy?"

"Nope and neither are you, I remember." 

"True. What do you want to do then?" 

"I have plans. Just you wait." He chuckled softly. "I'm still tired. Let's sleep just a little more before we get up and do things." 

"Deal." You sighed.

He fell asleep a little slower this time but slept soundly once he did, leaving you to lie there and hope sleep would come but never did. 

Forget about Jung Shik, Ha Yi, Hyun Shik, and mom. Just forget about them for right now and relax. When do I get a more perfect opportunity to be with Hakyeon than this? I should take advantage of this best I can even though I can't sleep. 

And after a while, you were able to just that and even fall asleep for a little while. 

You dreamt of what your date with Hakyeon would be like Tuesday and it left you happy and bright-spirited the rest of the day. 

 

 

There, short and sweet! Sorry for all the short chapters lately. I didn't expect it... But I'll be updating again Thursday and it will be a longer chapter so no worries! All the short and fluffy chapters will come to end! :) I hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading and subscribing! <3 ~PandaBiscuit~