Uh-Oh!

To the Moon

"This is the famous VIXX dorm, hm?" You gazed around the rather small dorm. There were a total of three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and one small kitchen that was in the corner of the large living space. It was decorated rather plainly but who cares? "It's smaller than expected."

"What'd you expect? It's not like we're here often." Hakyeon shed his jacket and revealed his blue striped shirt underneath, hanging it over the back of a sofa in the living space.

"Well, I dunno." You shrugged, sitting down on the black, leather sofa against the wall. You patted the seat beside you. "Let's talk." 

Hakyeon nodded and sat beside you. "Remember when we first met, right? And you asked me to tell you things about my personal life."

"Omo! Are you going to tell me about the famous Hakyeon's personal life?" You mocked playfully. 

"Yah..." He bit his bottom lip in frustrated. Well, that was hot. Thanks Hakyeon. "Don't be so rude!"

"I'm not, I'm not." You relaxed into the comfortable sofa. "Tell me before I fall asleep, this sofa is really comfy." 

"I decided I'd tell you one thing everytime we meet." He sighed. 

"Dude that's a good plan!" You nodded with approval. "So what's the thing today?"

"When I was younger... Probably around ten or something, I had a friend who use to use me a lot. He'd only talk to me for money and he'd talk bad about me to our classmates but always pretended to be on my side whenever I was around, which made me look even more pathetic since everyone else knew he was pretending." Hakyeon paused for a moment. "In the end, he ended up framing me for stealing his money or something similar and I was picked on at school for the rest of the time I lived in Gangnam."

You raised an eyebrow at him. "Why'd you choose this story to tell today?" 

He shrugged. "It's the first thing that came to mind. It has kind of scarred me, I guess. I don't trust people as well as I did back then. I figured that I could tell you about my trust issues since you have trust issues with me. It's something we have in common."

"That's not a good thing."

"I know. Humor me." Hakyeon offered a smile. "Yah, that story was hard to tell and now you're poking fun at me again."

"I am not!" You grew defensive. "Do you always think someone is out to get you?"

He gave you the "What did I just say" look and you closed your eyes in frustration at yourself. "Right, right. I'm sorry. So that's one story, a story on Hakyeon's trust issues. More to come!" You gave him a curious look. "Are you a sad person? Is this 'reveal Hakyeon's dark side' kind of stories?"

"I guess. I mean not all the stories I'm going to tell you are sad." Hakyeon rubbed the nape of his neck. 

"Is that all you wanted to tell me?" You gave him another look, prompting him into giving you at least one more story to make this whole trip here, worth more than one story, even though you were already happy with the one he gave you. You just couldn't believe someone so cute, funny, and outgoing, would get picked on. People can be real jerks. 

"Well, I guess using that was sort of an excuse..." He grew flustered. "I wanted to stay with you longer, I guess. I mean, we already can't see each other much."

"Hey, you're the one that told me that we can't keep seeing each other literally on the first day we met." You mumbled, standing up. "I only agreed to come for stories, so, I'll take my leave."

You smoothened your skirt and started towards the door when Hakyeon stood up and grabbed your wrist. "____-ah, please, let's just stay longer. It was hard enough finding you tonight, I don't want to wait until the next reason that may pop up for you to come here. I know that you would never come to Seoul just to see me now that you know I'm N. Who knows when the next time you'll come here is? Just stay. That's the least you could do, right?"

You smiled to yourself and then stopped, turning to look at Hakyeon, nodding slightly. "I guess I could stay a bit longer." You held in a smile. You wanted it to look like you didn't want to be here because then he'd hold onto you longer, and you liked that for some reason. "But not too long."

"Fair enough." Hakyeon let go of your wrist and gave you another smile. "Are you hungry? I can make ramen or order Chinese even though it is late." 

"Oh! Let's make ramen. I'll cook with you." You put your purse down on the sofa you two were previously sitting at and followed him into the tiny kitchen. 

You let him find the pan and fill it with hot water as you searched the cabinets for the ramen packages. "Hey, I eat a lot. We should probably cook four. Two each." You warned him as you pulled out four packages of beef ramen noodles. 

"Wow, a woman that eats a lot." He mocked, turning the stove on and then placing the pan on top of the heating stove. "I do too, that's okay with me." 

"I know you do. I watch your guys' vlogs all the time. I always picked out you cause you wer..." You trailed off and looked at Hakyeon who was listening intently to hear the other half. You grew flustered as you were just about to call him cute to his face. 

"I was what? You picked me out cause why?" Hakyeon prodded you with his shoulder, smiling devilishly again. "Why? Why? ___-ah! Why? Tell oppa."

"Don't call yourself oppa!" You smacked his shoulder as the pale tint of red climbed onto your hot cheeks. 

"Oooopppaaa!" He over exaggerated the word. 

"I will kill you. I have a fork in my hands." You held up the fork, pretending to stab him and instead poking his arm slightly. "Shut up, would you?"

"I wanna know! Oppa wants to know!" Hakyeon whined as he stared into the water on the stove, just barely starting to bubble slightly. 

"Stop it!" You giggled, opening the packages of ramen and stacking them into a pile on the counter with the packets beside them. 

"Tell me!" Hakyeon shouldered you again. "We can only become true friends if you spill your secrets too, not just me."

"It's not a secret!" You blushed all over again. 

"It's cause I was cute to you, right?" Hakyeon mumbled. 

"NO!" You yowled, flustered all over again. "Okay fine, yes I picked you because you were the cutest to me but not anymore! Now that I know you, you lost all your charm." Such lies. 

"Yah!" Hakyeon laughed, poking my shoulder. "I'm still cute, right? A little?" 

You gave a small, reluctant nod as you put the ramen into the boiling water. "A little!" You turned to him and pointed your finger at him. "If you dare try anything stupid just know that I'm really good at self defense. Just because you're cute, a LITTLE cute, doesn't mean I like you. Got it?"

Hakyeon suddenly stepped forward towards you, backing you into the wall beside the counter. He put his arms at either sides of your heads and looked at your shocked and afraid expression with an amused smile. "Good at self defense huh? You can't say that and then get scared when I step near you." He backed away from you, ruffling your hair as he went back to the ramen. 

You put your hands to your hot cheeks and exhaled slowly. "Hakyeon was so close to me just then... This close..." You mumbled softly to yourself, putting your hand in front of your nose, just barely touching it. "That close..."

"What?" Hakyeon looked over at you and you hurriedly put your hand back down to your side and offered a small smile. "Did you say something?"

"Nope, nothing." You shook your head, hitting yourself a little for being easily flustered, and stood beside him once more, taking apart the noodles and stirring them. "So after concerts, why do the members hang out at the venue so long?"

"Fan meetings for the ones who paid for it."

"Aren't they disappointed that you're not there?"

"Maybe. But we can't always be there." Hakyeon shrugged, adding in the flavoring packages. "I'll make it up to them later. My fans mean a lot to me." 

"I've noticed, look how you're treating me."

"Yah, you're my friend now. ___-ah, you're my actual friend."

"That you have to keep a secret." You added with a bit of a pout.

"Unbelievable." Hakyeon chuckled slightly. "Were you always like this?"

"Like what?" 

Hakyeon shook his head, taking the pan off the stove and motioning foryou to grab a large bowl from a cabinet and then dumping the ramen into it. "Look, we cooked something together." 

"Don't get all excited, it was just ramen." You mumbled, grabbing the other fork and sticking both into the bowl. "Do you use the table to eat or...?"

"Table? What's a table?" Hakyeon chuckled again, taking the bowl from you and scurrying over to the sofa, setting the steaming bowl onto the glass coffee table. You scurried after him and sat on the wooden floor, opposite of where he sat on the sofa. "What are you doing down there?"

"Keeping my distance." You shot him a glare, stuffing your mouth with a fork full of ramen only to have it burn your mouth. "Hot, hot, hot!" You mumbled around the noodles, eating them as fast as possible and then fanning your mouth. 

"Idiot."

"What'd you just call me?"

"___."

"Liar! Why, I ought to..." You made a slapping motion towards him in the air. 

He snickered at you, twirled some noodles around his fork, blew on them a bit, and then ate them carefully. "These taste better than normal. Probably because you helped."

"Dude, I didn't even do much." You countered, eating the noodles the same way he did. 

"Dude? That's a first."

"Don't you get called dude?" You mumbled, again, around food. You weren't the most polite eater but no one really cares either way. 

"Hyung, oppa, N, Hakyeon, Yeonie, Hak... So on. Those are what I'm called. Not dude." He nodded his head slightly, eating another fork full of ramen. 

"Yeonie..." You chuckled, coughing a little from choking on your food. "Yah! You're eating all the ramen! Slow down!"

"My mouth is bigger than yours so it just happens that way." 

You paused to stare at him a moment. Hakyeon is in front of you. He was beside you this whole time. THE Hakyeon. The cute Hakyeon that you watched on YouTube all the time and adored so much. The Hakyeon that were on all your posters in your room you share with Ha Yi. He was actually sitting in front of you, eating ramen like a dork. Just a few minutes ago, he was nose to nose with you. An hour or so ago, he searched a venue for you. Was this even real or was this all just a dream? You smiled to yourself and started eating again.

"What are you thinking about?" Hakyeon asked, sitting up and stretching his arms to the ceiling. 

"I'm thinking about how much more I love Leo than you." 

"Hey! Leo isn't even that cool of a guy." 

"Take that back!" You glared at him. "All 6 of you are like angels that fell from the sky." Hakyeon smiled widely at you. "Yah, don't smile at me like that!" 

"I'm just smiling!"

"Don't do it!"

"Why? Does it make your heart flutter? Your face feel hot?"

"NO! I like you as a fan to an idol, nothing more." You stuffed more ramen into your mouth, leaving the last bit for Hakyeon. 

He nodded. "I'll wash this then." He grabbed the bowl and headed into the kitchen.

"You could have told me you were full... I would've finished it..." You whined to yourself, crawling over to the sofa and grabbing your phone from your purse.

From: Ha Yi

YYAAAAAAAAAHHHH! GUESS WHAT? I JUST RAN INTO A SUPER HOT GUY LEAVING THE VENUE! He even gave me his number! What should I do? Should I text him? xxxxxx

To: Ha Yi

Hey, calm down! You should text him just to give him your number. Don't engage in conversation until he does first, understand me? You have to pretend like you're not interested. For whatever reason, guys hold onto you more when you do that.

From: Ha Yi

Is that what you're doing to HaJoon? He looked super hot from his lean body type. He could be an idol with that body! Lemme see his face! Please? xxx

To: Ha Yi

Later. He's shy with pictures, obviously. Anyways, text the guy who you are and then wait for him to converse. If he gave you his number after just running into you then it means he has an eye for looks. Make him see your personality too before you engage with him! 

From: Ha Yi

Says the girl who hasn't had a boyfriend since high school! Loser!! Good luck with HaJoon, don't stay the night with him or I will personally slaughter you.

You chuckled at your phone, shutting the screen off as Hakyeon sat on the sofa once more. "Are you going to remain on the floor forever? I won't bite you." Hakyeon joked.

"It's cooler down here." You mumbled. "Hey, shouldn't I go soon? What happens if they come back before I'm gone?" You suddenly became aware of what time it was. "It's so late! It's been nearly an hour and a half since I first came here!"

Hakyeon widened his eyes in surprise. "We should probably get you back... They'll be coming anytime. Come on, I'll take you home."

You nodded and stood up, grabbing your purse and following Hakyeon to the door only to hear talking on the other side of the door. The two of you stared at each other in horror. "Anytime meaning now?" You hissed. 

"Shh, they can't see you!" Hakyeon looked around for hiding spots.

"No way, tell me something I don't know, you kn..." He covered your mouth with his hand. 

"Be quiet!" He warned as the door handle turned. "Run somewhere!"

He let you go and you bolted to the living space, crawling into the closet beside the sofa, and in hid in the corner underneath the hanging clothes. It was a tight squeeze but you managed to do it before they came in, their voices filling the apartment. 

"Hakyeon!" Ravi's voice sounded first. 

"Look it's Hyung!" Hyuk's sounded next.

VIXX... All of VIXX... Is in the same room as me... AH!!! 

"Awwh man, you already ate all of the ramen? I can smell it." Ken's voice was clear and crisp. 

"Yah, why don't you guys go wash up?" Hakyeon's voice sounded among the footsteps of the members. 

"I call it first!" Hongbin's voice rose among them.

"I call the other bathroom then!" Ravi's voice sounded again. 

You listened to the two members race off, starting to get uncomfortable. You started to wonder how long you'd be stuck there so you decided to pull out your phone and contact Ha Yi as Hakyeon talked to the members. 

To: Ha Yi

Ha Yi-ah... I might be home late, HaJoon wants to play games with me before I leave.

You sent the text and shut off your phone, forgetting the sound was still off and frantically trying to turn down the sound as Ha Yi texted back. 

"Hey, who's phone was that? I've never heard that ringtone before?" Ken's curious voice sounded once more.

"Mine!" Hakyeon blurted. "I changed my ringtone. That's... The manager." 

"The manager is texting you?" 

"Yeah... The schedule for tomorrow." 

"Whatever. I'm going to cook some ramen." 

"Wait, why don't you three go change, I'll start the ramen." Hakyeon insisted. "Let hyung do it."

"You're acting strange." Hyuk commented. "But whatever, free ramen for us!"

You listened to their footsteps lead away from the living space and then opened the door slowly, meeting Hakyeon's amused gaze. "Hurry, they change quickly." Hakyeon whispered, helping you out of the closet.

You dipped your head to him in thanks and scurried towards the door, just barely reaching the handle when Ravi came down the hall, completely . "Hey, hyung..." Ravi trailed off as he saw you. 

You covered your mouth, your eyes bugging wide open, and screamed. Ravi screamed as well and Hakyeon pulled at his hair as the other members came out to see the commotion. "RAVI PUT CLOTHES ON!" Hakyeon yowled and pushed Ravi down the hall and came back for you. "Hurry, leave! Before they see your face!"

"I can't tell if I liked it or not..." You mumbled as you reached for the door.

"Disgusting." Hakyeon sneered with disapproval, trying to shoo you out of the door but Ken stepping in your way and bending down to peer into your face.

"Who's this?" Ken smiled at you. "Are you someone we should know about?" 

Your heart beat wildly with Ken so close to you and from seeing Ravi... Without clothes... AHHH! You just wanted to leave the dorm. You tried to nudge him to the side but Ken stayed put and didn't let you leave. "Ken! Let her go!" Hakyeon insisted. 

"Why are you keeping your girlfriend from us?" Ken pouted, crossing his arms to his chest.

"She's not my girlfriend." Hakyeon sighed. "Let her go and we'll talk, hm?" 

Ken nodded reluctantly and stepped out of your way. You bolted out of the dorm and then down the hall and the stairs, pausing on one of the steps to sit down and breathe. What just happened? You saw Ravi , Ken was in your face, Leo and Hyuk were watching you the whole time, and Hakyeon... "What am I going to do?" You panted to yourself, pulling out your phone.

From: Ha Yi

Okay! xxx

To: Ha Yi

Never mind, I decided to go home. Could you brew me some coffee? I'll be home in about two hours. The metro will take that long from here.

You sighed loudly, staring at the wall in front of you. "They saw me... Hakyeon won't talk to me now, he wouldn't dare now that people know he knows me. Sure, he went this far to meet me and even told me something about him but he would never risk his image to continue being my friend after an incident like that..." You pulled at your hair in frustration. "I should have just left before we had ramen! Idiot..." 

You slipped your phone back into your purse around your waist, stood up, and walked down the rest of the stairs. You thought hard about Hakyeon while you made your way out of the dorm complex and down the street towards the metro station since you were too lazy to call a cab there.

"Don't worry about it, ___. If he doesn't talk to you, then we were never meant to be friends." You assured yourself. "Head up, ___." 

--

 

I had some inspiration. But hey, I kept my promise. I updated very quickly and it's a bit longer than the other ones! I rewrote this chapter many times from the time I published the last one until now. I didn't know how I wanted this to span out but I decided to go with what I have now and I like it! Thank you so much for those who read this and I thank you for leaving comments! They are very encouraging to me and I would love to hear feedback from you guys! Thanks for reading and I'll most likely update tomorrow! <3 -PandaBiscuit