Shopping

To the Moon

Today was an interesting day. You found out your best friend Min HaJoon was actually your favorite VIXX idol, Cha Hakyeon. You had just found this out a few hours ago and though you showed you were find with it... You weren't. You didn't like the fact that he decieved you. You would have believed him if he just face timed you or something! But you didn't want to lose the opportunity you had with him and so you played it cool.

You two were out shopping to transform him into a person who wasn't you. "Try not to think like you're Cha Hakyeon from VIXX." You scowled at him when he kept picking up clothing he would wear on TV. "I get to pick the clothes, you decieved me after all. Did you not?" 

He stuck out his bottom lip at you and sighed. "___, are you upset? There's no way you're 100% okay with this." 

"Of course I'm not okay with it! That's just why we have to change you up." You smiled at the blue and black plaid jacket you held up to him. "Would N wear this?" He shook his head at you. "Hm... This will do as an over shirt."

You hung the plaid jacket over your right arm and continued to wander the men section, holding up various t-shirts and long sleeved tees but always recieving a no from him. After trying to find many under shirts to go with the plaid jacket and failing, you finally found one he liked. It was a long sleeved black tee with a 'V' neck so it would fit perfectly under his plaid jacket. 

"___! We don't have to completely change my style, do we?" He complained as you picked out a pair of dark skinny jeans and black sneakers to complete the outfit. "___!" 

You hurried to the counter and purchased the clothes, swiping your card to complete the payment and handed the bag to him. "HaJoon-ah, go change into this." 

"Just because you change my name and my style doesn't mean I don't still look like myself, ___." You could feel his glare through the dark shades.

"Then should we get you fake glasses? A wig?" You mocked him. "Actually fake glasses will work just fine and then we'll just buy you a beanie to cover your hair." 

You watched him leave to find a restroom as you ran over to a different department in the mall that was close by. You found a dark blue beanie that was just perfect for his outfit and bought a pair of reading glasses hanging on the shelf. You'd just pop out the actually glass part if need be. You purchased the item and ran over to Hakyeon who had his head down.

"Here." You handed him the bag and he quickly put on the beanie and the glasses. "Want me to pop the glass out?" 

"We can do that later. It'd look odd if you just popped them out right here." He slowly raised his head. "Well?"

He looked great. His style was completely different from N's. His glasses would distract people from seeing his full face so that bought you some time with HaJoon instead of Hakyeon. You held up a thumbs up and smiled wide. "Mission HaJoon is completed." 

"Thanks for understanding me, ___. I really enjoy it." He put the empty bag inside of the bag that held his old clothes. "I don't like how I have to be a completely different person just to hang out with you but there isn't much I can do." 

You rolled your eyes and held up a thumb again. "Are you hungry, HaJoon-ah?" As long as he continued to look like this, you could push the fact about him being N from VIXX out of your head. You hoped at least.

--

You had brought Hakyeon to a cafe inside of the mall. He was sitting at a table in the back of the room while you went up to the counter to order. You smiled at the man working the register. "Can I have two black coffees?" You watched him punch in your order. You waited for your coffees and joined Hakyeon at the table. "I was going to order food as well but I figured we could just enjoy coffee for now." 

He nodded slowly and took the coffee from your hands, sipping it. "Ouch." He muttered.

"It's hot still." You laughed at him. "So, HaJoon-ah, I want to know more about your personal life."

He eyed me. "You know enough about me, don't you?"

"Hey!" You scolded him. "Not Hakyeon's public image. Hakyeon's private life." You lowered your voice a bit. "You'll tell me, right HaJoon-ah? Since we're friends?"

"Just because we're friends..." 

You cut him off. "You decieved me, HaJoon-ah. I could always just call the police and report fraud." You joked. "I'm kidding, I'd never do that. I just want to know more about you and be a true friend."

"A true friend, huh?" He chuckled, sipping his coffee. "How do I know you won't just turn around and tell all of your friends that you know Hakyeon from VIXX and then tell them everything you know?"

"But I'm not talking to Hakyeon right now." You nodded your head at his clothes. "In front of me, you are Min HaJoon. We've been friends for a year, I'm sure you can trust that I'm not that kind of person. I trusted you even though I didn't even know what you looked like." 

He closed his eyes for a moment and sighed, opening them to look at you with dark eyes. "___, I trust you. I'm sorry, I'm not being fair." 

"Forget it." You waved his words away with your hand and smiled again. "This is our first meeting, let's just see each other as a new friend. But the next time we hang out, I'm going to dive into your life, HaJoon-ah. I deserve to know, don't I? After a year of decieving me?" 

"You're going to use that against me forever, aren't you?" He raked his hand through his hair and then adjusted his beanie. "Fine, deal. I won't tell you everything but I'll tell you things that I've never told anyone else before. Would that make you happy?" 

"Of course it would, HaJoon-ah." You looked at him firmly. Hakyeon, what kind of life do you live? Are you really this afraid that someone will expose you to the media? Do you live a life that you want to hide from others this badly? 

"What are you thinking?" He tilted his head to the side, looking at me curiously.

"I'm thinking of what kind of life you live to be this worried about being exposed." You as he pouted.

Your phone buzzed and you jumped, reaching for your phone to read the text you got.

From: Ha Yi 

___! Did you hear the news? VIXX is hosting a fan meeting this week in downtown Seoul! Should we go? I could reserve tickets. This is exciting! 

You glanced at Hakyeon in front of you who was nervously sipping coffee and looking at the other people in the cafe. VIXX, huh? You wished you could tell your friand Ha Yi but you knew you just couldn't. This was the one secret you had to hide from her and you felt horrible for doing so. 

From: ____

Ha Yi-ah, let's go! I want to meet my sweet oppas! N and Leo won't even know what hit them when they meet me! *Kisses* I'm so happy so go! :) Make sure to get tickets or I'll blame you forever! Love you Ha Yi! 

You so wanted to go to the fan meeting. Even though Hakyeon was seated right in front of you, you just had to meet Leo-oppa in person. "HaJoon-ah, guess what?" You sipped your coffee and smiled when he met your gaze. "I'm going to VIXX's fan signing meeting. Won't you be there too, HaJoon-ah?" 

He widened his eyes in surprise. "___! You're going to our... I mean VIXX's fan signing? That's great news." 

You supressed a giggle. "Isn't it? I wish I could bring you, HaJoon-ah. I think you would love to meet the VIXX members as HaJoon. Don't you think?" 

You knew you were being rude but you couldn't help it. You wished he wasn't N from VIXX so he could just be a normal friend and maybe something more. But the fact that he was N, halted all of your plans and it disappointed you. 

 

 

Hey, thanks for reading chapter 2! I hope this Fanfiction goes well! Thanks again! ~ExoticFangirl_Tao~ <3 :3