Taking Care of You

Sekai's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Requested by Khinsandimin :)

Jongin wakes up to the constant jab on his side. He grunts sleepily without opening his eyes. “Yes, hunnie?” His voice is thick with sleep.

“Jongin…”

Jongin’s eyes shoot open at Sehun’s hoarse voice. He turns his head to his side and he is met with Sehun’s glassy eyes and red cheeks.

“What’s wrong baby?” Jongin palms Sehun’s forehead and gasps.

“Baby, you are burning!” Jongin exclaims in panic.

Sehun snuggles closer to Jongin and hugs him tightly. “I am cold..”

Jongin rubs Sehun’s back in a soothing motion. “Wait here, okay. I am going to bring you medicine,” Jongin tries to pull away from Sehun’s embrace but Sehun is not letting him go.

“No, don’t go. Don’t leave me,” Sehun whines as he buries his face further to Jongin’s chest.

Jongin sighs and nuzzles his nose into Sehun’s hair. “You won’t feel better if you don’t take medicine. I will only go for a while. I promise.”

Sehun pulls his head away from Jongin’s chest and stares at him. Jongin coos internally at how cute Sehun looks right now with his glassy eyes, red nose and cheeks, plus his pouty lips.

“I wanna go with you.”

Jongin raises his eyebrows. “Are you sure? Don’t you feel dizzy?”

Sehun nods his head. “I am feeling dizzy.” Sehun pauses and he looks like he is thinking about something. Jongin waits for him patiently as he caresses Sehun's cheek lovingly'. “Carry me,” Sehun looks at Jongin with his puppy eyes,

Jongin chuc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter