The Start of Our Journey

Sekai's Love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Requested by mellow22haru and aienxihan

Another preggy Sehun story^^

“What should I do now? Should I sit down? Is it okay for me to walk? Maybe it’s better if I just lie on the bed all the time? Don’t you think so? Oh God, what if something bad happen? I-“

“Sehun, baby. Stop.” Jongin places his hands on each side of Sehun’s face. He gives it a little pressure so Sehun’s lips are jutting out like a fish.

Sehun frowns and tries to push Jongin’s hands away but Jongin shakes his head. “You need to calm down.”

Sehun finally manages to break free from Jongin’s grip and he scowls at his husband. “How the do you want me to calm down when there is a little human inside my tummy!”

“Nope baby. You can’t curse in front of our baby.” Jongin reminds him.

“This little human doesn’t even have ears yet.” Sehun rolls his eyes.

“Right..” Jongin says thoughtfully.

Sehun rolls his eyes again. “What should we do now?” Sehun finds out about his pregnancy exactly half-an-hour ago and to say that he is freaked out will be an understatement. Of course he is happy. He is beyond happy but he is also scared. He doesn’t know anything about pregnancy and child care. He is so scared that he will hurt his baby unintentionally.

“Let’s go and see a doctor. Okay?” Jongin tries to act calm but deep inside, he is also so nervous because hey, he is going to be a father. It is a big deal and he doesn’t know how to deal with a pregnant Sehun. He has heard from other people that a pregnant male is extremely moody and sensitive. He hasn’t prepared his mental for that yet. But he knows he is going to enjoy every moment of it because being a parent is a beautiful thing.

“Okay. But is it really alright for me to walk?” Sehun asks worriedly.

“When Baekhyun was pregnant, he even went hiking, so yes, it will be alright. Don’t worry, okay?” Jongin assures his younger by three months husband.

Sehun sighs. “Okay.” He stands up slowly and walks toward their walk-in closet. He takes off his hoodie and looks around to find suitable clothes to wear. Jongin joins him and he smiles when he spots the small bump on Sehun’s stomach.

“You look so cute with this.” Jongin walks behind him and wraps his arms around Sehun. He caresses the baby bump gently and Sehun giggles because it feels ticklish.

“You are saying that now, but when I turn into a fat pregnant man you will hate me.” Sehun pouts.

Jongin snorts. “I will always love you no matter what.”

“Are you sure?”

“Of course.  I love you not only because of your godly appearance. I love you because you are you. Because you are Oh Sehun.”

Sehun blushes. “Stop being so cheesy.” Sehun pulls away from Jongin’s embrace and pulls out a black t-shirt and a black skinny jean. “Better wear it when it still fits me.” Sehun mumbles to himself.

Jongin chuckles at Sehun’s words before he also changes his clothes.

 

 

“Why don’t I feel nauseous like you when you were pregnant with Jiyoon?” Sehun asks curiously.

Baekhyun chuckles. “Not everyone will experience morning sickness. You are one lucky bastard.”

Sehun smiles as he rubs his baby bump gently. “This baby will grow up to be a good kid. Right, hyung?”

“That depends on how you raise him.” Baekhyun turns off the stove and pours the baby food into a small bowl. “But I believe you and Jongin will be good parents.” Baekhyun adds.

Sehun lets out a sigh and Baekhyun raises his eyebrows at him. “What’s wrong?” Baekhyun asks.

“What if I can’t be a good parent? I am scared, hyung.” Sehun’s lips turn downward.

Baekhyun smiles before he pats Sehun’s shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter